remember when Baptist Churches were getting this......

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

remember when Baptist Churches were getting this......

Post by callmeslick »

....sort of letter? Neither did I. Hope as an aspiration seems almost quaint:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/letter ... li=BBnbcA1
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: remember when Baptist Churches were getting this......

Post by woodchip »

Is that like the leftist terrorists sending death threat letters to electors to change their vote to Hillary?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

show me proof. And, remember, you aren't going to be getting away so much as ONCE on here with the 'oh, but, lookee there' defense for the deplorable acts of the Trump lemmings.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip, repeat after me: "These people were wrong to do what they have done."

I know that deep down you agree with that, but it would be nice to hear it every now and then. It's going to have to be your side that keeps this ★■◆● in check, because they won't listen to my side.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:show me proof. And, remember, you aren't going to be getting away so much as ONCE on here with the 'oh, but, lookee there' defense for the deplorable acts of the Trump lemmings.
Well lets see how the Hillary Despicables are trying to coerce the electors. Link is from the Detroit News...hopefully a reputable enough source:
“You have people saying ‘you’re a hateful bigot, I hope you die,’ ” he said. “I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/p ... /94003176/

Funny how I don't see Trumps supporters doing same to Hillary's electors. In fact I don't see Hillary or Obama telling those making the threats to stop it, yet:
LOU DOBBS: Left-wing activists [are] now resorting to threats of violence against Electoral College voters — electors — in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and Texas. Of all — well, many of them have reported receiving death threats, after Clinton supporters posted their personal information on social media....[Donald] Trump last week called on his supporters, who might have incited violence, by the way, to — quote, 'Stop it.' No word from the President, other than to say he has nothing to add to the conversation and he doesn't want folks to be silent. What can you make of it?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote:woodchip, repeat after me: "These people were wrong to do what they have done."

I know that deep down you agree with that, but it would be nice to hear it every now and then. It's going to have to be your side that keeps this ★■◆● in check, because they won't listen to my side.
Just what "★■◆●" is my side doing?

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

An example can be found in the link in the first post of this thread.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:....sort of letter? Neither did I. Hope as an aspiration seems almost quaint:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/letter ... li=BBnbcA1
There's a good chance those are false flag operations by Hillary supporters. Liberals have been known to plant nooses and racist graffiti in desperation to make others look racist.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Get back on your meds TB.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I suppose it should be taken as a positive that TB has offered to blame "Hillary supporters" rather than giving full throated support for the rhetoric. It's kind of a backdoor acknowledgement that the letter from the first post necessitates denunciation without actually denouncing it. Baby steps, I guess.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote:Get back on your meds TB.
Perhaps it is you who should get their head out of the sand.

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Vander wrote:I suppose it should be taken as a positive that TB has offered to blame "Hillary supporters" rather than giving full throated support for the rhetoric. It's kind of a backdoor acknowledgement that the letter from the first post necessitates denunciation without actually denouncing it. Baby steps, I guess.
You morons still don't get it do you?

I am not against muslims as people. I am against their "religion/ideology."

I have never been racist. I myself am multiracial. Get it through your ★■◆●ing HEAD that "brown people," as you call us, can have different opinions.

If there are any racists in the room, it's the so-called "progressives."

AND...your condescending ★■◆●ing arrogant attitude to anyone that isn't a "progressive" is what has given us Trump. We're tired of your bull★■◆●.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Does this mean you think the letter from the OP is bad? Or can you not say because you're tired of my bull★■◆●?
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Vander wrote:Does this mean you think the letter from the OP is bad? Or can you not say because you're tired of my bull★■◆●?
Well since you're so much better than the unwashed common folk, perhaps you should tell us what we're supposed to think.

What is your wisdom, O' master of all correct thought?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Nightshade wrote:You morons still don't get it do you?
oh, we do, and we aren't morons.
I am not against muslims as people. I am against their "religion/ideology."
speaking of moronic statements. I am not against Baptists as people, it's just their religion. What that is called is dehumanizing people.I don't care if you are brown, or purple. You are a hater, and you are pretty much an ★■◆●. Continue your childish little obsessive rant.
George Orwell---"1984"
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Nightshade wrote:Well since you're so much better than the unwashed common folk, perhaps you should tell us what we're supposed to think.

What is your wisdom, O' master of all correct thought?
I have! A couple times! Isn't that what makes me condescending and arrogant? I just want to know if you agree with me.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I will testify that Vander is indeed arrogant and condescending. :P

Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

...aaaaaand we're done.

If you guys can't post dialogue without taking personal shots, don't post at all.