Best place to buy gaming laptops?

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Best place to buy gaming laptops?

Post by Burlyman »

Title says it all. Been outta the loop for a while and I'm looking for a 4k laptop with Intel CPU and AMD graphics and a 512 GB SSD what's the best site or store to buy?
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
SSX-Thunderbird
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: Best place to buy gaming laptops?

Post by SSX-Thunderbird »

Newegg has always been my place to go for this kind of stuff, but I've never seen them offer Intel CPU/AMD graphics together...does that combination even exist?
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Yeah I saw a laptop with that combination when I looked there. Okay, I'll just have to continue to comb through newegg until I find one. I may have to settle for nVidia, not that they're bad, but last time I owned one I wasn't impressed with the image quality. Thanks :)
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Hardly anyone puts AMD GPUs in an Intel laptop because Nvidia GPUs put out the same quality and performance for half the power/heat/noise and double the battery. AMD has practically zero presence in the mobile GPU space other than laptops with AMD APU integrated graphics.