Michael Jackson is Dead...

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Dakatsu
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Michael Jackson is Dead...

Post by Dakatsu »

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Unix
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Unix »

I read a report that he wanted to be cremated and then mixed with glitter so he could become pixie dust.

rip
-Unix
My Music
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

His death is going to overshadow today's death of Farrah Fawcett. Sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/25/obit.fawcett/
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

If it turns out he really was a child molester then I celebrate this day- the day a monster died.

If not, his talents will have been missed.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Warlock
DBB 3D Artist
DBB 3D Artist

Post by Warlock »

About fen time he dies. Wish it was messy though oh well
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

It really is a shame Farrah suffered though cancer the last 3-4 years and the King of Perv dies from a heart attack. it should have been the other way around
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

The Michael Jackson from my child hood will be missed.

Funny, there are so many singers from that time period who just disappeared....why oh why couldn't he of been one of them?

Here's to trying to moon walk with my buddies before class started in 3rd grade.

RIP
Richard Cranium
DBB Supporter
DBB Supporter

Post by Richard Cranium »

Does anyone know what the third news story was? Why is it all of the news station lead off with something like this, some of them this is all they report, and not something truly amazing like those kids that were found alive and rescued?

Don't get me wrong, he was great in his early years before he became 'Wacko Jacko'.

RIP, MJ
Good Riddance, MJ
Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Octopus »

tunnelcat wrote:His death is going to overshadow today's death of Farrah Fawcett. Sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/25/obit.fawcett/
It's the same guy! :o
Gekko71
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Gekko71 »

So cold people - so cold.

Frankly I was a big fan as a kid and I still love most of his music. Yes he was a grade A wierdo too, but I see that as partially a symptom of a tragic upbringing.

And as for the whole child-sex thing, yes there were allegations - but he was never found guilty, and an out-of-court settlement is not an indicator of guilt in of itself (I still think his management may have had more than a small hand in that).

RIP.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Gekko71 wrote:....

And as for the whole child-sex thing, yes there were allegations - but he was never found guilty, and an out-of-court settlement is not an indicator of guilt in of itself (I still think his management may have had more than a small hand in that).

RIP.
He admitted to feeding a little kid wine, telling him it's OK because it's "Jesus Juice" then hopping in bed with him to "cuddle"....
There are allegations and then there are allegations! If it had been my kid Jackson would have been dead a long time ago!
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

The media attention is a bit over the top. CNN I get, but I was a bit surprised that I couldn't even retreat to FOX news for something non-michael jackson. (Though that probably has a bit to do with the only other news story being a republican governor sex scandal....They've never loved MJ so much!!!!)
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Re:

Post by Grendel »

Gekko71 wrote:So cold people - so cold.

Frankly I was a big fan as a kid and I still love most of his music. Yes he was a grade A wierdo too, but I see that as partially a symptom of a tragic upbringing.

RIP.
x2. R.I.P. Mr. Jackson.
Will Robinson wrote:If it had been my kid Jackson would have been dead a long time ago!
If it had been your child you would be a millionaire today. And MJ would have died yesterday all the same.

Mod or admin, could you purge the jokes out of this obituary thread please ?
ImageImage
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Grendel wrote:...
Will Robinson wrote:If it had been my kid Jackson would have been dead a long time ago!
If it had been your child you would be a millionaire today. And MJ would have died yesterday all the same...
You don't know me if you think for one minute I'd put a price on my child....I'm no Joe Jackson.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re:

Post by Lothar »

Grendel wrote:Mod or admin, could you purge the jokes out of this obituary thread please ?
Mostly done.

If y'all want to make random MJ jokes, do it in NHB, not here.
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheCope »

HAHA.
What's wrong with the same jokes I read on sports illustrated's website that these forgiving wonderful christians copy and pasted because they are so friggin dim they can't write their own jokes?

forgive! you wonderful good guys you.

LOL

** edit
I also find it amazing that even in death the world is a popularity contest. poor blonde chick that sold 12 million posters. :(
[12:54] <[RIP]Zaphod> but thx for TRYING to make a dilemma :-P
Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Octopus »

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

and posts like that make you all that better, right cope? Give it a rest. That's all you seem to post about here.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Nice I see we are a PC forum now. 1 person complains and the whole forum bows. :roll: were the jokes in bad taste probably, so be it. will I apologize for them? NOPE

and Cope OBVIOUSLY doesn't know the difference between forgiveness and ridicule.

English 101
rid·i·cule (rĭd'ĭ-kyōōl')
n. Words or actions intended to evoke contemptuous laughter at or feelings toward a person or thing:
Forgiveness
For*give\"ness\\, n. [AS. forgifnes.]

1. The act of forgiving; the state of being forgiven; as, the forgiveness of sin or of injuries.
so why should I forgive him Cope, please explain. did he sin against me????
Not to mention that there must be a reason to forgive. are you admitting that he WAS a child molester, and that's why we should forgive??? your comprehension on some matters is seriously flawed

Michael Jackson deserves to be ridiculed. there is no question he was at one time a great talent, but just because the man is now dead does not absolve him from his freakish ways and \"alleged\" actions and make him a saint. and if some of you wish to kiss his feet, have at it. I will not be one of them. maybe I'm calloused, so be it. and sure he was never convicted, but the DA did feel that there was enough evidence to try him. large amounts of money and fame have a way of covering up \"alleged\" crimes. but there is more than enough doubt in everyone's mind that he was a child molester, regardless of any convictions.

OH and FYI [whisper] O.J. is Innocent too[/whisper] :roll:

flame on

EDIT: sorry Lothar I didn't see you split it off
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheCope »

god told you to forgive him. you must. i wish your god would tell you to stop copying and pasting jokes and send you to a community college for a creative writing class so we can drink more of your wit.

*edit
I didn't read your post by the way whatever your name is. you don't write your own jokes. you're a toehead. i saw all 3 of those jokes on message boards and water coolers much larger than you. forgive!

**edit 2
where i come from, a city with lots of people, not some farm town, stealing jokes is considered lame. you've mastered lame. re-read your manual.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TechPro »

CUDA wrote:Michael Jackson deserves to be ridiculed.
No one deserves to be ridiculed. Not even you.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

it ain't too much to ask to put the jokes aside and pay some respects for one day.
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

TechPro wrote:
CUDA wrote:Michael Jackson deserves to be ridiculed.
No one deserves to be ridiculed. Not even you.
HAHA
If any one deserves it, its this douche bag. No individual thought at all just copy and paste. C'mon guys... I have righty friends and they are "grey", they have their own points of view. you are just snot blowers for someone else. there is no "you" in the post ever. it's like a god damned billboard.

Write something this day!

We are lucky to live in a place where we can write something this day.
and you copy and paste?
you're a waste of time go buy a twinkie.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Spidey »

Ferno wrote:it ain't too much to ask to put the jokes aside and pay some respects for one day.
Then the thread needs to be started with some qualifiers. (ground rules)

And if you ask me, it’s the OP that needs to complain, not some poster, that’s unhappy with something.

IMHO
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Grow up and stop crapping on other people's threads, both of you.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

out of respect for Lothar I will drop this. and ONLY for that reason.

since I was in the process of typing a nice retort when I rechecked the posts
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

Lothar wrote:Grow up and stop crapping on other people's threads, both of you.
No way. I'd rather not post again. You made this a "kid and christian friendly" place. Your fat white dude showed his colors. Show it massa.

*edit No friggin forgiveness at all. I don't hang with you. I mean show the "children" WHAT AN IDIOT IS. SHOW THEM HIS POSTS. WHY EDIT?
Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Octopus »

Image :P
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

What is sickening is that people have completely dropped the suffering of Iran's people at the hands of a ruthless gang of murdering mullahs to drool over the death of an (alleged) pedophile pop singer.

Drop it already people- and demand the same of the greedy media.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Octopus »

ThunderBunny wrote:What is sickening is that people have completely dropped the suffering of Iran's people at the hands of a ruthless gang of murdering mullahs to drool over the death of an (alleged) pedophile pop singer.

Drop it already people- and demand the same of the greedy media.
So only post in your threads? :roll:
Firewheel
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Firewheel »

Every time I read one of TheCops/TheCope/whatever he's calling himself now's posts, I get the feeling it was written by a miserable, profoundly depressed, and irrationally angry person. It's almost sad.

Anyway, I feel a little sad for MJ, considering that he was finally about to get back to performing his music instead of just acting bizarre. I feel compelled to go out and buy a copy of Thriller in tribute. :P
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re:

Post by Lothar »

TheCope wrote:I'd rather not post again.
Done.

Come back when you can act like an adult.
Dakatsu
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Dakatsu »

Firewheel wrote:Anyway, I feel a little sad for MJ, considering that he was finally about to get back to performing his music instead of just acting bizarre. I feel compelled to go out and buy a copy of Thriller in tribute. :P
Yeah, I was thinking "all right, he put his wierd ★■◆● behind him, maybe if he can become a wonderful performer again..."

But I guess nevermind...
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

This is a rather apropos message given by Alistair Begg; a minister in Cleveland OH. I'm sure even Cope would approve of this one. Which I would like to point out that even though he was rather truculent in his retort, the trust of what he was saying is indeed correct. Those of us who are in Christ Jesus have no place bringing contemptuous accusation to a discussion or hold it within ourselves. We are forgiven of things no less grievous where sin is concerned.

the message is about 35 minutes long and about 16 megs. I rather doubt many will listen to it, but i encourage you to do so. It's not a screaming ans shouting or calling us all sinners continually. If you listen, you will understand.

-Biff aka Duper
Iongchimp
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Iongchimp »

he's faking it... <whisper> he's faking itttttt.