Mormon teens intimidate and attack...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Mormon teens intimidate and attack...

Post by Nightshade »

No wait...

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: Mormon teens intimidate and attack...

Post by null0010 »

Fear is the engine that destroys freedom.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

How does that guy in the first video know that his attackers believe in Isis-lamb?

I don't like when people attach the name of a certain religion to an individual or group of people. Reason being hypocrites and violent people aren't counted as being a Jew or a Christian, or what have you. Judeo-Christian texts teach benevolence and peace with one's fellow man. I don't know enough about Isis-lamb (yet! ^_~) to say the same about it, but I've only known Muslims to be peaceful people, at least in this count-tree.

The muslim in the second video is right... the media is always demonizing a certain demographic, ranging from muslims to black men.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

The incident null posted about is about the exception (these days.) White supremacist attacks happen about the same frequency as black supremacist attacks do.

The incident I posted is basically the rule now in most of Europe. Muslim 'youth' attacks are rampant and increasing against people they regard as less than human- ie. you and me.
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

Okay. Perhaps (and this is just idle speculation) some of these attacks are motivated by a perceived bias of the system against Muslims, and many laws or proposed laws that discriminate against them. It's almost as if people don't like that.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Okay. Perhaps (and this is just idle speculation) some of these attacks are motivated by a perceived bias of the system against Muslims, and many laws or proposed laws that discriminate against them.
Yes. Bias against their subjugation of women...bias against their violent attacks against the infidel. The "system" is a secular one that makes no religious law nor respects religious edicts based upon an alien shariah law system. This is 'bias' against islam.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

I don't totally disagree with you TB, but some of the ★■◆● you post actually goes to subvert your cause. Take this video for instance, some ★■◆● is following them around with a camera and harassing them. That's liable to get anybody's ass kicked. The only way we can even identify them as muslims is because the ★■◆● with the camera says so. Cry wolf too many times and everybody quits giving a ★■◆●.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

LOL, you call that an attack…
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Here's the related txt for the video (broken english):
I was on the beach with my friend and we was about to go home.
My friend calls me on the phone and say we should go home.
A group of 3 muslim woman and 1 little muslim boy near by says to my friend that she should stop looking at them and call her a hooker and tell her to leave the beach.
When i come to the place where they are i can hear them talking and i a listen for a while when they say all kinds a thing to my friend.

While waiting for the call to go through the group of muslims continues to verbally attack my friend and me.
One of them comes over to my friend yelling all kinds of things and i move in between.
A second muslim woman come over yelling and i keep standing in between the 2 muslims woman and my friend.
Now one of the muslim woman takes a grab in my t shirt, rips it in pieces and try to through me to the ground.
I loose my phone and keys i was holding.
The second muslim woman picks up a bicycle and through it at me.

I call the police again.
Could all of it be faked? Quite possible- but anecdotal accounts like these are very high in Europe now- especially in 'no-go' zones hostile to non-muslims.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I don’t know if you are responding to my comment or not, so JFTR I was in no way implying that it was a fake…

I’m just saying in my part of town…when you get “attacked” the result is generally lying on the ground bleeding…unless you successfully defend yourself.
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

ThunderBunny wrote:anecdotal accounts like these are very high in Europe now
I think the key word here is "anecdotal."
ThunderBunny wrote:especially in 'no-go' zones hostile to non-muslims.
I wonder why Muslims might be disgruntled about places hostile to them.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

ThunderBunny wrote:
Okay. Perhaps (and this is just idle speculation) some of these attacks are motivated by a perceived bias of the system against Muslims, and many laws or proposed laws that discriminate against them.
Yes. Bias against their subjugation of women...bias against their violent attacks against the infidel. The "system" is a secular one that makes no religious law nor respects religious edicts based upon an alien shariah law system. This is 'bias' against islam.
Perhaps. But aren't most of the Muslims in Europe guest worker immigrants that happen to have no jobs right now? Maybe there's an alternate reason for the violence, they're just pissed off at having to live in a foreign country hostile to their religion and are unemployed, broke and have to live in run down housing or slums.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

There's yet to be any evidence presented that Muslims in Europe commit crimes at a disproportionately higher rate compared to people of other religions.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

See I don't see it as an attempt to criminalize them, it's just that their ideology is at complete odds with those indigenous to the area. There's gonna be a war between muslims and non-muslims. Who knows when, probably when the numbers start evening out, but the ideals are like oil and water and neither side is gonna compromise more than what we see right now.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Spidey wrote:I don’t know if you are responding to my comment or not, so JFTR I was in no way implying that it was a fake…

I’m just saying in my part of town…when you get “attacked” the result is generally lying on the ground bleeding…unless you successfully defend yourself.
Actually, if you read the description, he was lying on the ground and they were hitting him.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

It's just that these 'isolated incidents' are piling up a bit:

http://tinyurl.com/3dcn6u2
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

Show some actual statistical evidence if you want anyone to take you seriously.