Visiting can mean death...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Visiting can mean death...

Post by Nightshade »

Visiting mosques or 'muslim areas' as an infidel is now a capital offense it seems.
Conservative MP Mike Freer was meeting with constituents at the North Finchley Mosque last Friday when a radical group calling themselves “Muslims Against Crusades” posted on its website threats encouraging Muslims to attack the parliamentarian.

Last year, Labor MP Stephen Timms was stabbed by a Muslim constituent at a meeting in East London. Prior to Friday’s meeting, the Muslim Against Crusades group stated on their website that the attack on Timms should serve as a “piercing reminder that their presence is no longer welcome in any Muslim area.”

“We warn Mike Freer and every other MP in Britain that their presence is no longer welcomed in any Muslim area and that examples such as Stephen Timms should serve as a piercing reminder of this,” the extremists wrote on their website.
http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/Jewish ... ?id=244058
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: Visiting can mean death...

Post by null0010 »

I'm sure the British government will begin executing by hanging all non-Muslim persons standing on, walking towards, meandering across, or looking at any Muslim or Muslim-associated area.
Fear is the engine that destroys freedom.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

amazing the gentleman lived through this terrible ordeal. TB takes the word of a radical group and extrapolates. Sort of like assuming that the Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christians. Yeesh.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

callmeslick wrote:amazing the gentleman lived through this terrible ordeal. TB takes the word of a radical group and extrapolates. Sort of like assuming that the Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christians. Yeesh.
I've made similar comparisons before, but apparently they are "not fair."
Fear is the engine that destroys freedom.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

I will go so far as to say ANY church that preaches politics from the pulpit has strayed far away.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

flip wrote:I will go so far as to say ANY church that preaches politics from the pulpit has strayed far away.

stick with the Rastafarians, they won't disappoint you. Other than that, ALL churches seem to dabble in some sort of political preaching. In fact, now that I think about it, the Rastas even do.......mon. :wink:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

I got a church in the woods :). Sweetwater Creek, same place I was baptized. Aside from that, yeah i agree =/. Their hard-headed too.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

the woods ARE my church. Well, that and the seashore. I just leave out all that God business.
George Orwell---"1984"
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Lol, I love talking to God. He is the source of all wisdom and knowledge. I've yet to be outsmarted, but that's because I'm really a simpleton at heart. I thank Him always for that. I'll never be blind-sided because of it.