Project Mandrill Level 3 Boss(es)

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Project Mandrill Level 3 Boss(es)

Post by mystery2018 »

Hello. Is there anyone out there that can maybe recommend some strategy to beating the Level three boss of Project Mandrill. I've been trying to beat this on hotshot but I keep getting wasted over and over :x. Is there something about this boss worth knowing? Any weaknesses? I get the guass and all the ammo and usually try to sit in the entrance to the hallway to the energy center, but then one of them always goes around and flanks me. This fight is serisously tough! :shock:
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

Rigveda 1:39.10
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Project Mandrill Level 3 Boss(es)

Post by LightWolf »

Don't use gauss. IIRC you can only hit these guys with energy.
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Ha! Thanks and good to know if so. I will try that. Though they do have a plasma defense release like the diamond claw so I kind of assumed that using non-energy weapons was the way to go. Also the level has a gauss cannon and lots of ammo readily available so that added weight to my assumption. If that's just a very clever ruse by the designer then that's pretty good.
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

Rigveda 1:39.10
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

Yes, the designer is sadistically genius. :P