This Racist President

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

This Racist President

Post by woodchip »

Notice how Biden calls trump a Xenophobe and racist yet no names in like kind are planted on Biden when Biden closes the border to a number of African nations. Go figure
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: This Racist President

Post by Krom »

There is an obvious difference between banning travel to countries because of a global pandemic (even if it is completely pointless) and what Trump did which was banning travel because lots of Arabs or Muslims live there.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:38 pm There is an obvious difference between banning travel to countries because of a global pandemic (even if it is completely pointless) and what Trump did which was banning travel because lots of Arabs or
Muslims living there were banned because they could not be vetted properly and limited to certain countries. Muslims traveling from other countries with lots of Muslims like Saudi Arabia could travel. So next time you reply try other sources other than you liberal favorites
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Biden wouldn't necessarily be wrong if he calls Trump a racist xenophobe just because he might also do racist and xenophobic ★■◆●. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:10 pm
Krom wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:38 pm There is an obvious difference between banning travel to countries because of a global pandemic (even if it is completely pointless) and what Trump did which was banning travel because lots of Arabs or
Muslims living there were banned because they could not be vetted properly and limited to certain countries. Muslims traveling from other countries with lots of Muslims like Saudi Arabia could travel. So next time you reply try other sources other than you liberal favorites
You're in no position to be commenting on racism when you did (and most likely still do) this. http://descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?f=4& ... b5#p382379

Don't even think about trying to scrub it. I'll just pull more from the wayback machine.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:10 pm Muslims living there were banned because they could not be vetted properly and limited to certain countries. Muslims traveling from other countries with lots of Muslims like Saudi Arabia could travel. So next time you reply try other sources other than you liberal favorites
Which is funny because Saudi Arabia is where most (all?) of the 9/11 terrorists came from. What is different about Saudi Arabia is they buy weapons and the military industrial complex demands special treatment for their favorite clients. It has nothing to do with the vetting process which somehow works for other near openly hostile nations out there which didn't get a travel ban.

Liberal favorite sources...LOL! That's ★■◆●ing rich coming from an idiot who only comes here to repost stupid gotcha headlines that show up in whatever ★■◆● filled corner of the conservative misinformation sphere you normally wallow around in.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Too bad Krom, Since you want to join in on ★■◆● for brain's crowd, go ahead. Remember you started the ball rolling . First you say Trump banned travel for countries where lots of Arabs and Muslim's live. Then when I disprove your point you point out some lame excuse why my point is to be ignored and go all emo and start with the name calling So here ass hat, some more reasons to get upset. Other countries that have large Arab or Muslims populations and were not on ban list:
India
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Egypt
Algeria
Turkey
These are just a few. Now since you too look like your news sources have brain washed you, enjoy your dementia .

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

You didn't disprove anything. "Not racist because we didn't ban all places with Arabs and Muslims" is not an effective argument when Arabs and Muslims make up like 25% of the total global population. Not that I expect anything to get through to you because we all know you are simply too far gone, the conservative propaganda has become your reality and protecting it is personal because you can't take being wrong.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Senile decrepit boomer thinks he's proving a point, fails miserably.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Krom wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:32 pm You didn't disprove anything. "Not racist because we didn't ban all places with Arabs and Muslims" is not an effective argument when Arabs and Muslims make up like 25% of the total global population. Not that I expect anything to get through to you because we all know you are simply too far gone, the conservative propaganda has become your reality and protecting it is personal because you can't take being wrong.
He's really a good study in Identity Politics.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The Rolling Stone article also goes along with my comment about BLM and Confederate flags in the Foreseen Consequences thread. Also, I'm not defending Biden's numerous cringe worthy racist comments from both the past and present. Yes, he's blabbed quite a few winners over the years and he's an old man of the 1950's, but Donald Trump's racist history is far more vile, pervasive and rooted.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... sm-201446/

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/ ... sm-history

Trump's legacy, like father like son. Even Woody Guthrie wrote a song about Fred Trump's white haven apartment building in Brooklyn.

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Joe Biden is a Zionist. What did you expect? :)
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:32 pm You didn't disprove anything. "Not racist because we didn't ban all places with Arabs and Muslims" is not an effective argument when Arabs and Muslims make up like 25% of the total global population. Not that I expect anything to get through to you because we all know you are simply too far gone, the conservative propaganda has become your reality and protecting it is personal because you can't take being wrong.
Too bad you turned int a complete syphilitic idiot. I see no evidence proving Trump was racist because he shut the border to citizens of countries with no internal controls to vetting of their citizens. But then, this is what you get when you believe in open borders and can't come up with a good argument.

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:32 amthis is what you get when you believe in open borders and can't come up with a good argument.
Oh! I've read some books by some really smart people on this subject. Open borders is supported by a lot of economists (see Rutger Bregman) and I think is also part of the generally right-leaning Libertarian platform. One of the economic arguments is that a truly free market would allow people to trade their labor across borders in the same way that companies can trade physical goods and services (open labor market is also good for companies). Also, it's predicted that as the birth rate of developing nations plummets, not only will immigration be encouraged, but open borders will likely become a necessity to keep their economies afloat. You should read some books on it like I did!
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

You think woody is literate?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:32 am Too bad you turned int a complete syphilitic idiot. I see no evidence proving Trump was racist because he shut the border to citizens of countries with no internal controls to vetting of their citizens. But then, this is what you get when you believe in open borders and can't come up with a good argument.
Shut the ★■◆● up, woody.

Even if we showed you all the evidence, and we have years worth of it, you'd just go 'fake news/TDS'.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

If internal controls for vetting citizens was a requirement, why didn't the ban include most countries in Central and South America along with most countries in Africa? Plenty of totally ★■◆● tier third world dysfunctional governments in those places often in considerably worse disarray than the Muslim/Arab majority nations that were banned. Try to think up a better excuse next time.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

You trying to tell me some old honkyasscrackaasscrackaass politician is a racist? Wowwweee. You big meanys calling Woodchip names. That’s not very constructive, ya know. There’s 24 hours in a day and I’m spending 20 of ‘‘em in my boxer shorts typing on Reddit changing the world.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Uhhh, that's an image I need to bleach from my brain right now. :mrgreen:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

TheWhat wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:38 am You trying to tell me some old honkyasscrackaasscrackaass politician is a racist? Wowwweee. You big meanys calling Woodchip names. That’s not very constructive, ya know. There’s 24 hours in a day and I’m spending 20 of ‘‘em in my boxer shorts typing on Reddit changing the world.
That place is weird. Most of the people there have more words than sense.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

LOL, almost like Reddit is a place on the internet or something.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:15 pm Uhhh, that's an image I need to bleach from my brain right now. :mrgreen:
Good thing you never seen the photoshop picture of AceCombat in a diaper. It's probably still lurking around in a forgotten thread somewhere.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Xeno-"phobia" is an important concept to have in one's ideology
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe