Difference bween political beliefs

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Difference bween political beliefs

Post by woodchip »

You can quite clearly see the difference by the protesters at the SCOTUS hearing over abortion. The conservative side is quieter and restrained. The liberals screaming and rowdy. Conservative congressmen and senators respectful while the liberals threatening.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Difference bween political beliefs

Post by vision »

One set of protesters is fighting to maintain their rights. You'd be upset too if the court was going to take rights away from you.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

what about rights of the unborn individual??
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:00 pm what about rights of the unborn individual??
If you gave a single ★■◆● about the unborn you'd fully support single-payer socialized healthcare and guaranteed paid parental leave. So do you?
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Top Gun wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:52 pm
woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:00 pm what about rights of the unborn individual??
If you gave a single ★■◆● about the unborn you'd fully support single-payer socialized healthcare and guaranteed paid parental leave. So do you?
This. woody doesn't actually care about babies and the heath and welfare of people, he just likes to be angry. I would totally support a blanket ban on abortions if we had a society that made raising kids a good idea.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Conservatives don't want anyone to have abortions so there will be more targets to shoot throughout the rest of their lives.

It is not okay to kill people before they are born, but once they are out of the womb its open season. Grab a gun and shoot first, make pedantic arguments about the sanctity of life later.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled weekly school shooting. ★■◆●ing hypocrites.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 am You can quite clearly see the difference by the protesters at the SCOTUS hearing over abortion. The conservative side is quieter and restrained. The liberals screaming and rowdy. Conservative congressmen and senators respectful while the liberals threatening.
Oh, you mean those nice quiet conservatives who stormed the Capital on Jan. 6th at the behest of Heir Trump, beat the police with clubs or any object at hand, tased a couple of them into coronaries, sprayed bear spray in their faces, broke government property to get in and threatened to hang Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi for treason? Holee ★■◆●! I'm not even counting the White Anti-Semitic Nazis in Charlottesville a couple of years ago who ran over and maimed or killed liberal protestors. You have no right to call out those liberal protestors for making a lot of NOISE when it's their rights on the line. And make no mistake, not only is abortion on the line, but abortions even in cases of rape and incest from the looks of it. :x
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

But people burning down cities are just peaceful protestors

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I don't see them burning down the Supreme Court, do you?
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:18 pm I don't see them burning down the Supreme Court, do you?
No and the 1/06 protestors didn't burn down anything either. Yet a number of them still fester in jail. Can we say the same for the fire bug's in Portland?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Uhmm, do I need to post videos of those 1/06 "protestors" {cough} rioters, spraying bear spray or other chemical irritants like bleach and who knows what else, using Tasers and electroshock prods, swinging batons, boards and flagpoles as melee weapons and hurling fire extinguishers against the Capital Police who were vastly outnumbered while trying to guard the Capital, protect Congress and the VP while Trump sat and watched with glee and refused to call in the National Guard for hours? Did I mention that they broke down doors and windows to gain entrance to said Capital building? I don't see ANY of those Liberal protestors at the Supreme Court doing that. They're being loud, vocal and peaceful and that's LEGAL. I remind you that one officer died due to a stroke and 4 others committed suicide after that riot, which in reality was an insurrection. Insurrection is treason, period. Every one of those damn bastards currently sitting in jail deserves to ROT in jail. Speaking of morality and a nod to your Party's extreme white bigots and supremacists, apparently they CAN rally and protest peacefully, if not looking like the 3 Stooges while doing it. Really nice group too, but I certainly wouldn't call them patriots. But they do have the right in this country to walk around like a bunch of asswipes. :P

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-suprem ... 56089.html

And if your party's extreme side wasn't outlandish enough, these nutcases win the ultimate booby prize for the craziest members of any American political party in U.S. history. Trump/Kennedy Jr. 2024. :lol:

As to Portland, I'm not the Chief of Police and I don't know why he didn't arrest more of the destructive rioters, but he should've done a lot more to crack down on the destruction. Portland is even re-funding the police now as a direct result of the ongoing nightly destruction, setting back all previous efforts by the BLM to combat police violence against Black Americans via de-funding police departments all around the country. Make no mistake, most of the destruction there is being caused by young, bored, angry white males, not BLM protestors. That's not to say a few Black protestors weren't involved, because obviously they were. But Antifa is mostly a young white male group. However, people can legally protest in this country. That's a right and a freedom that's not afforded a populace in a dictatorial country like China, Russia or Turkey, like it or not. But rioting and destruction is not legal and shouldn't be tolerated, period.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

can't believe people actually believed in counter-intelligence agent QAnon >_>

Both Demoncat and Reptilican are evil, that's why I'm no longer a Demoncat.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Should that unborn individual be counted in the census? Should the mother claim the unborn as a dependent? If you're pro-life, where's your support for social programs?
The conservative side is quieter and restrained
You mean the same side that's screaming their heads of at having to wear masks? Fighting people for wearing masks? Trying to beat up service workers for trying to have them wear masks? Pulling guns on people who wear masks? The same side that's 'quieter and restrained' when it comes to abortion?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The same side that stormed the seat of government as an armed mob and attempted a full-on insurrection? That's "restrained"?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

The same side that's doing everything they can to try and keep trump out of jail? That side?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:54 am The same side that stormed the seat of government as an armed mob and attempted a full-on insurrection? That's "restrained"?
That was the just opening move in their undemocratic long game. This is a long read, but damn scary. Republicans want to win and are willing to destroy our democracy to do it. It makes me wonder if they'll like the monster they're creating.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... on/620843/
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Indeed ferno, if you can't afford it, it would be cheaper to be on birth control or take a morning after pill than wait 30 + days to find out you're knocked up or even wait until the baby is late term and have the murderous abortionist inject a saline solution . here are some examples:

"A saline solution (which includes substances such as saline, digoxin, potassium chloride, and prostaglandin) is injected into the mother’s uterus and into the baby. The saline solution poisons the baby, burning him or her inside and out, and burning off the outer layer of his or her skin. The baby suffers in these conditions for over an hour until he or she dies, and the mother must deliver her dead child after about one day."
Funny how the same Liberal wouldn't allow a convicted murderer be put to death in this manner

https://humandefense.com/meet-born-aliv ... survivors/

So after you read these stories tell me again you're pro mother right's, it's her body and the baby is meaningless. You and vision,tg would be excusing dr Mengele for his practices because the Nazis party said it was OK . As a group I'm glad you have such high moral values.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Woodchip, I'm against abortion except in cases of rape and incest. However. I think males need to take far more responsibility when they have sex and don't want a child. Half the responsibility is theirs.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:03 amYou and vision,tg would be excusing dr Mengele for his practices because the Nazis party said it was OK . As a group I'm glad you have such high moral values.
If you did your research (you didn't), you'd see the type of abortion described above is extremely rare, literally 0.00017% of abortions in 2013 (I did the math for you), and has been replaced by more humane methods. It's a horrible procedure for sure, but if you're going to compare it with capital punishment, you'll notice that we could do better there as well. The current way we execute prisoners is nearly as cruel, especially considering we could simply use inert gas hypoxia (we don't).

For the record, not only am I pro abortion, I'm pro infanticide.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I agree TC.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:03 am Indeed ferno, if you can't afford it, it would be cheaper to be on birth control or take a morning after pill than wait 30 + days to find out you're knocked up or even wait until the baby is late term and have the murderous abortionist inject a saline solution . here are some examples:

"A saline solution (which includes substances such as saline, digoxin, potassium chloride, and prostaglandin) is injected into the mother’s uterus and into the baby. The saline solution poisons the baby, burning him or her inside and out, and burning off the outer layer of his or her skin. The baby suffers in these conditions for over an hour until he or she dies, and the mother must deliver her dead child after about one day."
Funny how the same Liberal wouldn't allow a convicted murderer be put to death in this manner

https://humandefense.com/meet-born-aliv ... survivors/

So after you read these stories tell me again you're pro mother right's, it's her body and the baby is meaningless. You and vision,tg would be excusing dr Mengele for his practices because the Nazis party said it was OK . As a group I'm glad you have such high moral values.
And you missed the point again. ★■◆●ing racist callous garbage spewing MAGA piece of walking trash.

I also saw you were quiet when your idol trump did this. https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7jmvv/ ... I845aVz5Qs
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno, I'm not defending Trump, but EVERYONE did this who got a Covid vaccine, even my Evangelical sister who's against abortion. I asked her about it and she said that there are some ethical compromises that have to be made, but it seems that using cells from 50 year old fetal cell lines is not as distasteful when the health of the entire world is at stake. Call it an ethical hair-split, because that's how it's being rationalized. Most people today have gotten many common vaccines made from those exact same cell lines too, so those who use abortion as an excuse to avoid a Covid shot are idiots just LOOKING for any excuse, even if they've already violated that tenant in their lives by getting a Rubella vaccine for example.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-a ... etal-cells
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Ferno, that's the most true thing you've ever said, that picture, but you know what's missing? Wars for profit and death. They always are so pro-military and criticize the demoncats for being too "domesticated." I had to use the wrong word cuz I said cats. :mrgreen:
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe