I see the SCV has infected Canada

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: I see the SCV has infected Canada

Post by mystery2018 »

Can't debate eh? You're just mad you took something you shouldn't have. Go ahead and ban I don't want to be a part of a group who besmirches my field with their ignorant nonsense.

You'll see soon enough. Then you will wish that you had listened to reason.
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

Rigveda 1:39.10
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Wait, sorry hold on one final post just for the laughs.

"Trust the science!"

But you just can't read it. Sorry! You may get some ideas of your own! Can't have that!
Attachments
1645108784439.jpg
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

I haven't seen a self-own like that in a long time. You're exactly who they're talking about in that image.

As for "can't debate"? Damn son, you're like a stormtrooper with that one - completely missing the mark.

And "besmirches my field"? Bud, you shouldn't even be in that field.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Krom wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:56 pmPosting a paper from 2012 about trial in mince against SARS that tested 4 different vaccine candidates, which notably none of them were or used mRNA as if it is some smoking gun against Pfizer and Moderna.
Right. Not only that, but the paper predicts hypersensitivity to the SARS virus among vaccinated individuals. If that were true of the current vaccines we would be seeing an explosion of severe cases among vaccinated individuals, but of course the opposite is happening.

Also, let's point out how this mystery2018 person seems to be completely out of step with his peers. I wonder if that's because the Jews and pedophiles are silencing all the mRNA scientists? We can only guess.
Tebo
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Tebo »

So some cells having produced a limited amount of spike protein (fixed amount of mRNA injected and it only lasts so long in cells) is going to have terrible consequences any day now, but run-away production of viruses covered in the same protein is apparently a totally over blown risk. Sure... :roll:
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Still not injecting this. I don't want the spike protein in my body at all. If I happen to catch the virus I will treat it like I have always treated a cold. Plus I read recently that it's not even stimulating the production of antibodies. It's just filling you up with spike proteins. Hope no one gets a prion disease!

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

vision wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:08 pm
Krom wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:56 pmPosting a paper from 2012 about trial in mince against SARS that tested 4 different vaccine candidates, which notably none of them were or used mRNA as if it is some smoking gun against Pfizer and Moderna.
Right. Not only that, but the paper predicts hypersensitivity to the SARS virus among vaccinated individuals. If that were true of the current vaccines we would be seeing an explosion of severe cases among vaccinated individuals, but of course the opposite is happening.

Also, let's point out how this mystery2018 person seems to be completely out of step with his peers. I wonder if that's because the Jews and pedophiles are silencing all the mRNA scientists? We can only guess.
I still feel fine being smart enough not to make myself a guinea pig. If I want to help big pharma test more unnecessary medication I will first make sure I am at least compensated.

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Ferno wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:43 am I haven't seen a self-own like that in a long time. You're exactly who they're talking about in that image.

As for "can't debate"? Damn son, you're like a stormtrooper with that one - completely missing the mark.

And "besmirches my field"? Bud, you shouldn't even be in that field.
Nah I belong right here making RNA for actual diseases. Keep injecting more products into yourself by all means. Maybe someone someday will sell you one that will reverse the damage you already did. Pfizer has been working on blood thinners lately. Good business model I must say.

Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

Seriously, ban this ★■◆●. I've recently lost family member(s) to covid who were unvaccinated because they believed this kind of bull★■◆●. We have no obligation to provide a platform for them to spew this crap.
si vis pacem, para bellum
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Flatlander wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:35 pm Seriously, ban this ★■◆●. I've recently lost family member(s) to covid who were unvaccinated because they believed this kind of bull★■◆●.
Ya as if that's my fault. So no one can talk about a disease and treatment for it since your family members died? That's not how it works you ★■◆●ing child.
Attachments
1645132753640.png

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Also why would you put members as member(s). Something tells me you're a liar.

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

mystery2018 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:46 pmI still feel fine being smart enough not to make myself a guinea pig. If I want to help big pharma test more unnecessary medication I will first make sure I am at least compensated.
Ah, looks like we've thoroughly debunked enough of your nonsense that you've retreated to the big pahrma conspiracy. Let's recap, shall we?

* mystery2018 claims taking the vaccine will cause an autoimmune disorder.
* Amid skepticism, mystery2018 posts a decade old study on SARS vaccines.
* Ignoring that SARS is not a common cold (the word severe is literally in the name), the study shows vaccines are effective but there is some slight immediate lung scaring that might cause hypersensitivity to coronaviruses.
* In 2022, after billions of guinea pigs have taken several different SARS vaccines, no hypersensitivity exists, anywhere.

Great. So now we are left with an apparent contrarian RNA scientist that wants to cure "real" diseases (just not the severe ones I guess?) and also doesn't want to support big pharma. What about little pharma? We don't hear much about little pharma these days. How else would we get drugs to the masses? I guess the government, right? Like China does with their native covid-19 vaccine, or Russia does with their native covid-19 vaccine, or Cuba with their native covid-19 vaccine? Do you have any commentary on those vaccines or are all vaccines bad because "reasons?"

Finally, if you are worried about compensation for vaccine injury you're in luck because there is a government program to help you. I'm guessing you don't like the government either because Jews and pedophiles, so good luck I guess. Maybe go back to your hole and be afraid of the world some more.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Hey, guess what? We took care of them.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/emerge ... -1.6353968

As for you, mystery... We're gonna run your ass right out of here. Let him have it, guys. Don't hold back.
Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

mystery2018 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:38 pm Also why would you put members as member(s). Something tells me you're a liar.

Something tells me you're a ★■◆●ing idiot.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Sadly the vaccine misinformation doesn't end there. May believe the vaccine is the mark of beast.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Flatlander wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:35 pm Seriously, ban this ★■◆●. I've recently lost family member(s) to covid who were unvaccinated because they believed this kind of bull★■◆●. We have no obligation to provide a platform for them to spew this crap.
Only if we can track down where he goes to complain about being canceled so we can debunk his bull★■◆● there too.

Also I'm sorry to hear about it hitting your family, I understand some of your frustrations because one of my unvaccinated uncles passed away from covid on Monday and my aunt is also hospitalized with it. Ask pretty much anyone in America and odds are they are related to or knew someone who died from covid. Back in late 2020 one of my cousins passed away from covid before vaccines were even available, but at this point I've largely run out of sympathy for the unvaccinated.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

mystery2018 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:41 pm Still not injecting this. I don't want the spike protein in my body at all. If I happen to catch the virus I will treat it like I have always treated a cold. Plus I read recently that it's not even stimulating the production of antibodies. It's just filling you up with spike proteins. Hope no one gets a prion disease!
Oh, you better hope you don't get a bad case of this thing in either the Delta or original form. It will turn all your body's cells into little spike protein factories and if your immune system takes exception to it doing that, it'll drown you.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh, and on a similar note to those Canadian truckers, the DOJ wants to put all those recent unruly airline passengers on the "No Fly List". Most of these people severely inconvenienced entire planeloads of passengers and attacked or hurt crew members, mostly because they refused to wear masks. Republicans in Congress don't want these people being associated with terrorists by being put on the list. Well, tough ★■◆●. Any maskwipe who couldn't be bothered to wear a mask on a plane in order to protect fellow passengers from Covid deserve to be called terrorists because people can die from this disease.

https://thehill.com/policy/transportati ... y-list-for

And just today, while at the counter paying for an item at the store, in saunters a guy without a mask. The cashier asks him if he needs a mask. He said: "No, I'm good" and walks on in. Well, you ain't "good" you self-centered ★■◆● and I seriously wanted to tell that to his damn face. But no, I didn't feel like getting beat up or having my car windows kicked in today. :huh:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I'm not normally for doxxing, but if this ★■◆● really does work in a medical research field (God help us all), I say we find out where and send his employer this psychotic bull★■◆● so we can get his ass fired.
mystery2018 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:41 pm Still not injecting this. I don't want the spike protein in my body at all. If I happen to catch the virus I will treat it like I have always treated a cold. Plus I read recently that it's not even stimulating the production of antibodies. It's just filling you up with spike proteins. Hope no one gets a prion disease!
But yeah there is no ★■◆●ing way this moron is in anything resembling a medical field. "I don't want the spike protein in my body at all...the spike protein the actual virus makes by the bucketful...but if I happen to catch it I'm good with that!"
Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

Krom wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:12 pm Also I'm sorry to hear about it hitting your family, I understand some of your frustrations because one of my unvaccinated uncles passed away from covid on Monday and my aunt is also hospitalized with it. Ask pretty much anyone in America and odds are they are related to or knew someone who died from covid. Back in late 2020 one of my cousins passed away from covid before vaccines were even available, but at this point I've largely run out of sympathy for the unvaccinated.
Thanks! Yeah, it was one of my uncles also, just last month. He was relatively young still (in his sixties) and otherwise in good health. Lived in a fairly conservative, rural area, religious tending towards right-wing, etc. Still, a decent guy that I could have a conversation with, even if we might have disagreed on some things, or had different points of view. He didn't get vaccinated and got covid - he spent the last 10 days of his life in a hospital, sedated and on a ventilator. Now he's gone, leaving behind his wife, two married adult children and multiple grandchildren. All for no good reason; he would still be alive if he had been vaccinated and followed basic stuff like social distancing and mask wearing.

I am just completely over and done with assholes that spew this bull★■◆● online. I might disagree with people about lots of other stuff (political/social/cultural/conspiracies/etc.), but whatever, I don't get worked up over it. This is different because it is a viral pandemic that can spread to anyone, regardless of what they believe.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

The thing that pisses me off the most is that "pandemic that threatens us all" is such low hanging fruit in terms of uniting people and creating solidarity, worldwide. All you had to do was basically walk right into it. But we had stupid ★■◆●ing lunatics in charge whose only play was creating division. Just a complete lack of imagination that unity and solidarity could possibly benefit them.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

What irks me is what was once internet message board mental gymnastics (which is fine) has spilled out into reality. I’ve seen big construction worker no mask dude in a grocery store (where masks were required and provided) arguing with this tiny older lady manager like they were some big man political freedom guy. Not arguing with the police, with a lady who should be making work schedules and ordering produce. Big freedom America fighter. Bullfrogs.

I think it’s obvious how many things have been done wrong, or how ill prepared, or confused this whole pandemic has been but instead of trying to learn from it people are turning it into an opportunity to spin.

I wouldn’t get too mad at a troll account but if he is going to claim to be directly working with the biology of vaccines he better put up or shut up. And that’s not up for debate - you can’t say that and expect to be believed. Everyone is sick of masks and shots but we are trying to protect our fellow humans as best we can. That’s our motivation, we aren’t sheep. Nobody WANTS to live like this.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

mystery2018 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:35 pmOur drugs utilize exon skipping in order to make the body produce new and working versions of dystrophin, the protein that is made incorrectly in people with Duchene Muscular Dystrophy. But ya that's "qanon" you ignorant fools. I can't wait until the evil precedent that this nonsense has started kicks in.
How soon do you predict?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Then die in ignorance.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Top Gun wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:35 pm...I say we find out where and send his employer this psychotic bull★■◆● so we can get his ass fired...But yeah there is no ★■◆●ing way this moron is in anything resembling a medical field.
The good news is, they are probably only marginally related to their field and probably pretty bad at it (given that they don't seem to have good critical thinking skills). Still, you can have absurd beliefs and make valuable contributions to science, for example, see Francis Collins.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

The insanity is coming to a close. For now. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... ve-convoy/

Oh, just found this hilarity. They're trying to keep the cops out by building... snow walls. They sure aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:42 pm The insanity is coming to a close. For now. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... ve-convoy/
Fortunately for all the sane and intelligent people in Canada. That looks like cold dry snow too, which won't pack worth a damn either. :lol:

However, I'm now beginning to think the being self-centered is not caused by a virus, but is instead a genetic defect that gets worse with age. My stupid sister related to me how she thinks Trudeau is becoming a tyrant and overstepping his authority. I told her that these stupid idiots were blocking commerce with their little "protest" and making our inflation worse here. I got some hemming and hawing after that. I also told her I hope Trudeau locks them up and lets them stew for awhile, then charges them a king's ransom to get their damn trucks out of impound or else requires vaccination to get their trucks back gratis. Commerce is the backbone of conservatism, so I created a little cognitive dissonance in her stupid brain this morning. She must be listening to right wing trash news all the time. I'm getting sick of it. Unfortunately, the Canadian protests are giving all the self-centered "patriots" and Trumptards here the same idea. ★■◆● them. Get vaccinated.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Even Raffi of all people is throwing shade at these morons:

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

He's the last person I would ever expect to get involved. But here we are.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

This is ending very soon. They have control of Wellington in front of Parliament. And many other streets. Sadly the protesters are trying to spread false news about this that some people are being trampled by horses etc.

It's sad really that there are this many (or more) stupid people in this country.
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Why'd it take them so long to put this nonsense down?
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Our city cops didn't have enough man power. We required the help of the RCMP and OPP which only came after the Emergencies Act was enabled which granted powers to the cops that they didn't have.
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I'm pretty sure if it were leftists or indigenous people, they would've been crushed pretty quickly before it grew too big. ACAB.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yep, the infection has shown up here like a giant pus-filled pimple. That fact that these bozos are flying a Q-Anon flag tells me they are as stupid as rocks, arrogant as Trump and so self-centered they love themselves above all else, just like Trump. The leader even stated he could care less if the people of D.C. are inconvenienced and can't get to work. However, he represents a minority in this country. He can go ★■◆● himself. I hope they impound HIS truck and charge him a fortune to get it back. Time for some head cracking.

https://news.yahoo.com/trucker-convoy-d ... 39065.html

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dc-trucker-c ... ay-protest
"We will not compromise anybody's safety or health, one way or the other," Bolus said. "As far as if they can't get to work, geez that's too bad."
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Who's stupid as rocks?? Haha you just don't get it. Those people are all much more intelligent and much more street smart than you could ever be. Enjoy the uncertainty!
Attachments
1645646972983.png

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Also...no refunds!

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Vander wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:06 pm I'm pretty sure if it were leftists or indigenous people, they would've been crushed pretty quickly before it grew too big. ACAB.
Guarantee you're the very first person to call the cops when you need them. People like you really won't like it when the cops arent there to protect you anymore. Hypocrite. Go get boosted please.

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:47 pm
Ferno wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:42 pm The insanity is coming to a close. For now. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... ve-convoy/
Fortunately for all the sane and intelligent people in Canada. That looks like cold dry snow too, which won't pack worth a damn either. :lol:

However, I'm now beginning to think the being self-centered is not caused by a virus, but is instead a genetic defect that gets worse with age. My stupid sister related to me how she thinks Trudeau is becoming a tyrant and overstepping his authority. I told her that these stupid idiots were blocking commerce with their little "protest" and making our inflation worse here. I got some hemming and hawing after that. I also told her I hope Trudeau locks them up and lets them stew for awhile, then charges them a king's ransom to get their damn trucks out of impound or else requires vaccination to get their trucks back gratis. Commerce is the backbone of conservatism, so I created a little cognitive dissonance in her stupid brain this morning. She must be listening to right wing trash news all the time. I'm getting sick of it. Unfortunately, the Canadian protests are giving all the self-centered "patriots" and Trumptards here the same idea. ★■◆● them. Get vaccinated.
Ah so you're also a eugenicist. I feel terrible for your family for having to be near you. They should get rid of you. Oh wait the boosters will do that for us! See you in hell tyrant.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

"I'm still a complete ★■◆●ing idiot and I'm going to let everyone know that very loudly."