I see the SCV has infected Canada

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: I see the SCV has infected Canada

Post by TigerRaptor »

Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, did all my friends have fun at play? I can see, well I can see mystery2018 is being an ignoramus everyday.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

mystery2018 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:33 pm

Ah so you're also a eugenicist. I feel terrible for your family for having to be near you. They should get rid of you. Oh wait the boosters will do that for us! See you in hell tyrant.
I got my booster and I feel okay, I sleep all night and I work all day.

Thought you were going to be gone.. but I knew you'd be back. You can't resist shitposting.

Maybe I should come over there and shed all my vaccine on you. OOGA BOOGA!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

mystery2018 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:33 pm
Ah so you're also a eugenicist. I feel terrible for your family for having to be near you. They should get rid of you. Oh wait the boosters will do that for us! See you in hell tyrant.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you even know what the "term" Eugenicist or eugenics means? Apparently not since you're blathering out of both sides of your mouth. You claim the vaccine is destroying humanity by modifying our genes and not in a good way. While Eugenics is the study of methods to "improve" the human race, so which is it Q-Anon trooper?
Eugenics [ u-jen´iks] the study and control of procreation as a means of improving hereditary characteristics of future generations.
As for me, I've had the booster , feel great and even got a problem tooth fixed in the process. All my family has had up through the booster as well. No problems. Better that than having my lungs fill with fluid after contracting Covid, then drowning in it. OR, going bankrupt due to our really superior hospital system that charges an arm and a leg to keep you in the ICU for months. The average Covid patient has had to pay out of pocket $4000 dollars if they ended up in the hospital. Some have had bills that went into the MILLIONS. If any of the 3 vaccines keeps me out of the hospital, I'm a cheerleader for it. The nutcase anti-vaxxers can just die for all I care. Better yet, maybe I'll contract a mild case of Omicron, because even the vaxxed still can,then I'd cough on all of you idiots and see what happens. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

And boom, our resident punch-drunk qanon, mystery, takes a devastating haymaker from the big cat. How will he ever recover from that blow, ladies and gentlemen? Stay tuned!
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

mystery2018 wrote:Guarantee you're the very first person to call the cops when you need them. People like you really won't like it when the cops arent there to protect you anymore. Hypocrite. Go get boosted please.
Yeah, it's a legitimate problem when cops are bastards.
Screenshot 2022-02-25 081951.png