House passes white supremacist terrorist bill

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: House passes white supremacist terrorist bill

Post by Krom »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:24 pm What happens when that tiger they're holding by the tail turns far enough around to bite back? By creating violent social instability for their own power and greed, they are creating something that's not stable in the long run. Everyone loses, the powerful included.
It is like global warming and debt, when they are in power they do nothing about it because they are old and know they won't live long enough to have to deal with the consequences.

Basically "★■◆● future generations, I got mine.". They don't care if the world goes to hell after they are dead, all that matters is getting everything they want here and now.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

TC: We now have the FBI director, Chris Wray, testifying that any ANTIFA involvement is not supported by evidence.

Yes, this is about the capitol riot, but the same goes for Portland. I sincerely hope this is the very last time I ever see you claim antifa is in anyway involved in this mess.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Many of the people leading the charge on 1/6, the seditious conspirators, were the exact same people "antifa" was fighting in Portland.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Krom wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:02 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:24 pm What happens when that tiger they're holding by the tail turns far enough around to bite back? By creating violent social instability for their own power and greed, they are creating something that's not stable in the long run. Everyone loses, the powerful included.
It is like global warming and debt, when they are in power they do nothing about it because they are old and know they won't live long enough to have to deal with the consequences.

Basically "★■◆● future generations, I got mine.". They don't care if the world goes to hell after they are dead, all that matters is getting everything they want here and now.
This is one of the conspiracy theories I got fed by my sister before I cut ties. What's your opinion on this one since we're talking about the elites and their machinations? In nutty right wing conspiracy circles it's called "The Great Reset". Coming from my sister, I automatically figured it was a bunch of conspiracy nonsense and yes, apparently it is. She bitched that these guys were plotting to make us all eat bugs because we're running out of food due to climate change and they'll stop all of us from owning private property just to control everyone. Geezus she's an idiot. But given that the elites of the world are running things to benefit themselves, what's to become of all us peons in their grand scheme of things?

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57532368

Ferno, the bozos in both Portland and Seattle are NOT Anitfa. They're nothing but thugs and anarchists out to screw the system, no matter who runs things. I'm also quite sure the FBI is watching these anarchists like a hawk. These nutjobs hate both government and business alike. They're also bored, deluded and angry young people for the most part and I'm talking West Coast here. I have yet to see an old anarchist either. They only want to cause chaos and destruction for the shear hell and fun of it. It's the right wingers who don't want their new found love of all things Neo Fascist and White Supremacist to be looked at with a magnifying glass by the public, so they label these destructive idiots as Antifa to deflect and further their twisted Fascist cause, because they need a boogeyman to blame for SOMETHING so we all take our eyes off of the crap THEY'RE doing right now. Most of the true Antifa groups reside in Europe, where the hell of Fascism nearly destroyed a whole continent during WWII and the memory is still fresh. Unfortunately, that memory is fading as we see the rise of Neo Nazis once again. Technically, I have Antifa leanings myself. I no more want a Fascist White Supremacist Trump government here than most sane Americans would. I may be older, but I'd be a serious thorn in their sides if they steal the election in 2024 just to restore to power their crazy orange dictator Heir Trump. I love our Republic and will fight to see it survive from the likes of him and his followers. I'm also sure there are many people mixed into these "protests" who don't like Trump and his followers either. It's just a shame that the fight against Trump is being co-opted by people who don't really give a damn about fighting Trump or his policies. They only want to cause trouble for all of us.

What's scary is we have a mainstream Joseph Goebbels propaganda machine running full steam in the U.S. It's called Fox News. Last night, the first of the public hearings were broadcast on just about every network to reveal to the nation what went on during the Jan. 6th Capital insurrection. There was even new video and damning testimony concerning the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer militia groups. Not one word about leftist infiltrators in any evidence. Every damn one of those Trump protesters invading the Capital WERE doing everything AT THE BEHEST AND DIRECTION OF TRUMP. But just ONE network refused to broadcast it. If you guessed Fox News, you win.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nice bunch of Fascist asswipes. Toss them in jail and throw away the key so they can rot like the sewer scum they are. They can't stand anyone who isn't white, Christian, male and straight in this country. It's a good day that this fetid "patriot" group, out of several others saluting Heir Trump now, is now listed as terrorist organization deserving of FBI scrutiny.

https://www.insider.com/patriot-front-a ... seau2022-6

In fact, Trump even said that there were "some very fine people" in that little torch bearing rally in Charlottesville. They were ALL Neo Nazis you Orange Idiot, no fine people AT ALL. And the Patriot Front group just arrested in Idaho originated from this very rally in 2017 while Trump was in office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... re-they-2/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

OK, now there are anonymous "patriots" who are threatening to kill the police just for arresting these Fascist assholes. How is this being patriotic? :roll:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/of ... -rcna33311