Well, it's getting nearer election time and you know what that means.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Well, it's getting nearer election time and you know what that means.

Post by Ferno »

Among the other things we'll hear republicans say is the tired old trope of immigrants. Caravans, stealing jobs, all that sort. So with that said...

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Well, it's getting nearer election time and you know what that means.

Post by Spidey »

Time to drag out the racism from the last 100 years.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

One thing's a given. I'm getting sick of all the wall to wall campaign ads. Of course, once they go, we'll be inundated again with all the sickening Big Pharma ads.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Slightly off=topic (not really). At my home over the last 2 summers and fall we've been doing pretty major re-modeling and landscaping with all sorts of trades being represented and I can tell you it's about a toss up between honest, hard working, talented people with a moral compass and hung over waste cases barking about politics in my private home. That's great american honkeys who walk around with american flags on their clothing and guys who no-speak-a-da-english-too-well. It's a coin flip.

My father was a construction worker his whole life so I have great respect for bustin yo hump under the sun and in the winter. But after this last go round with this country's propaganda and every last turkey whurker taking personal credit for "building this great nation" I say piss off. Most of you do pretty ghettoass work that needs to be re-done most of the time and it's always "covid" when you need to cover your weak skillset and lack of planning. I tell you I tried to give the benefit of the doubt but after 2 years of watching this ★■◆● go down with blueprints, big budgets, planned calendars all while working with our cities code inspectors I say you guys are getting a C+, NOT this bull★■◆● "A+ I'm Proud to be an American" song you keep trying to convince everybody of. You are pedestrian craftsmen with a whole lotta tiny violin going on. It's not going to be the commies who ruin this country it's going to be the slobs walking around with Bob Jensen and Sons shirts that have to "come back next week" because their minds are drifting on Budwieser and pulltabs. I'm hiring Germans or Japanese next time you fuckups. Go put a sticker on yer pickup truck you waste of space.

:american flag:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

So is putting on giant horking flags from the rear bumper, both Confederate AND American, too. Frankly, both parties are run by nothing but a bunch of rich elite out of touch jokers only watching out for their bottom lines. All those who work hard for a living are being screwed over just to line these bastard's political pockets and get their vote.

Everyone running for ANY office in Oregon are nothing but a bunch of jackasses, from every party. I honestly don't know who to vote for right now. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

TheWhat wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:01 pmI'm hiring Germans or Japanese next time you fuckups.
This is the correct choice when you want quality work.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Don't forget the Koreans, the Filipinos and the Mexicans. They're freaking awesome workers and they can do quality.