Holy S#!t Trump may have screwed the pooch.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Holy S#!t Trump may have screwed the pooch.

Post by Top Gun »

Reagan was a dementia-addled sack of ★■◆●. [Deleted]
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

You guys won't be laughing when Joe Brandon dispatches the IRS shock troops to force gay sex abortions on you.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

We technically only had one term of Reagan. His second term was really run by Nancy. :P

To be fair, Biden's mind is starting to go as well. Hell, in my mid-sixties, my mind is faltering and Biden is older than me. So is the orange turd Trump's mind, although being a moronic dick head is rarely affected by age. In fact, I think is gets worse. I hope the Dems pick someone younger and more full of fight in 2024. We need someone to kick Republican ass and not be sorry about it. I'd go for an Independent if they were better than what the Dems offer. The Republicans? In their current state, everyone is poisonous garbage and should be treated as such.

This poll that came out the other day is quite revealing about America. Most of it is no surprise, people are pissed off, on both sides. but I found that the rising worry about the fate of our democracy is increasing as well, which can be laid directly at Herr Trump's feet and that of his Neo Nazi MAGA supporters. All I can say is, GOOD!

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:00 am This is the same ignorant BS that you were saying about Reagan before he was elected. Sad it is being repeated once again.
So you think I was involved in politics before the Reagan years? Damn, you are crazy. As in "we the jury find the defendant" crazy.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Vander wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:08 am You guys won't be laughing when Joe Brandon dispatches the Mexican and Muslim IRS shock troops to force gay sex abortions on you.
FTFY
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

What was this bastard going to do with all this sensitive government property, around 300 classified documents? He even sifted through most it personally and tried to retain quite a bit just for himself and away from the hands of the National Archives before it was all finally seized by the FBI. WTF was he planning to use that for!
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman wrote:"Some of the documents retrieved in January related to the NSA, the CIA, and the FBI, across a number of national security matters."
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-300-clas ... documents/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

vision wrote:FTFY
Actually, there were some changes made at the last antifa conference call. The migrant caravans will be handling the Mr. Potatohead seizures, while Muslims will be doing the Sharia CRT grooming. This year's War on Christmas will be handled by trans-women skateboarders.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Vander, you forgot about the pedophile groomer teachers who keep the kids in the basement for pizzagate.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You jest Ferno and Vander, but these morons actually BELIEVE in this stuff as fact. Republicans have actually gone down the Rabbit Hole.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, Reagan was never as stupid as Trump, or possibly treasonous, so I'll grant him that. To remind you about the huge clusterfuck that is Trump, now we find out that there were 48 EMPTY folders marked "Classified" and 42 more EMPTY folders marked " Return to Staff Secretary/Miliary [sic] Aide". Where in the hell are those files and what is he doing or has done with them? Remember, this is our national security and this bastard probably has damaged our country and any of it's secret assets. Anyone who supports and defends this man is a traitor to our nation. That includes every MAGA suckup out there.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/02/trump-f ... ealed.html
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, that's just ducky. ★■◆● you Trump. You'd better hope that you didn't compromise the nuclear secrets of another country.

https://news.yahoo.com/details-foreign- ... 11890.html
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:58 am You jest Ferno and Vander, but these morons actually BELIEVE in this stuff as fact. Republicans have actually gone down the Rabbit Hole.
We know. That's why we're mocking it.

Another thing. A lot of people dismiss trump as just stupid. He only plays stupid to distract. When he told people in private what Covid really was, that's when it dawned on me that he's playing stupid and he's actually a horribly malicious person. He understood just how dangerous it really was. And he used that knowledge to kill people. So treat him for what he really is - a highly dangerous individual who's only undoing is his own ego. A stupid person wouldn't steal government secrets and sell them to foreign adversaries.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

He's stupid intellectually. All you have to do is listen to his superlative laden speeches. There's some gray matter definitely lacking in his thick skull. But he's very smart at being a manipulative bully, con artist, a self centered egomaniac and outright ★■◆●. I mean, who takes home top secret and compartmented secret government docs and stuffs them all over his Florida hotel like used magazines, not even locked up or secured? One of those docs containing nuclear secrets about another foreign country. So secret we will never know if they were about friend or foe.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Out of curiosity...when was the contents of those files released, and by whom?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Pictures were released on August 30th by the Justice Department concerning the 100 classified docs found at Mar A Lago during the search. That's on top of the 300 he'd turned over before the search. Of course we peons can't see the actual contents since we don't have security clearances, only the headers of the folders and front pages. The one file concerning nuclear information about a foreign government was reported on Sept. 6th by reporters from WaPo. I don't know where their investigative reporters are getting the info. An FBI or Justice Department leaker I'm guessing.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/first-photo ... 46171.html

https://thehill.com/regulation/national ... go-report/
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I hate to drag this one back up to the top, but alas, more secret docs were found in a storage unit, along with a bunch of other personal crap, and turned over the the FBI. Trump either has to be the most careless president in history, the most stupid, or the most greedy. Or all three at once.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ds-search/

His mob-style empire has already been found, by a jury, to be guilty of ALL 17 counts tax fraud.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... -rcna60326
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Again TC, why so fixated with Trump? He is no longer Pres. You have a bigger moron in office and I hear zip, zero, nada from you complaining about him.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

He's running again in 2024, so yes, that bastard needs to be brought down hard and fast just to keep his childish egomaniacal ass out of the oval office FOREVER. He can't even be trusted with classified material for criss sake! If the Republicans put forth someone who's not an insane prick, maybe Biden will lose in 2024. But in 2024, if the Repubs run either a FascoChristian culture warrior, or a Q Anon sucking election denier, I will not vote for them. It sounds like one of those idiots will probably be the De Facto Republican choice since their prospective selection of candidates are all spewing forth from the same sewer-filled well of morons right now. Besides, the hammer may soon be dropping on Trump's head. Well shall see.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/13/politics ... index.html