Twitter files

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Twitter files

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:21 am
Darth Wang wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:17 pm

Also, I suspect we'll still be hearing about the mysterious phantom laptop well into the 2030s. You'd think that if it actually existed and had anything incriminating on it, we'd see some evidence of it by now. But no, it's another buzzword like Hillary's emails, constantly parroted by Trumpists in lieu of any actual argument. :roll:
Phantom? Are you that seriously delusional.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/cbs-confi ... oke-story/

And did you know a poll showed 15% of people would not of voted for Biden if the laptop was reported when it happened? This is how the press helps steal a election by not reporting on misdeeds of liberal and democratic candidates. Enjoy that cave full of mushrooms you live with.
LMAO. You do know that the FBI has had the original copies of the files the whole time and the vast majority of the content being shared around the wingnutosphere can't be authenticated, right? Isaac even admitted that a lot of the supposed content was fake.

BTW, last time I checked, Hunter Biden wasn't a candidate for office.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth the level of ignorance you exude is appealing. The owner of the shop has a copy, CBS has a copy as does ex NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani has a copy. Go run to you equally brain dead news sources and believe what they tell you.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:42 pm Darth the level of ignorance you exude is appealing. The owner of the shop has a copy, CBS has a copy as does ex NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani has a copy. Go run to you equally brain dead news sources and believe what they tell you.
All of those 'copies' have been manipulated and added to. Only the FBI has the original. The majority of the data can't be authenticated at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... -examined/
The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post.
Not to mention that this is all one big red herring anyway. There is no evidence of anything relevant to the Biden administration at all, other than the fact that Hunter is a corrupt businessman. So is Trump and his entire family. And probably a majority of rich people in general. Like I said, it's a huge nothingburger desperately repeated like a mantra to try to distract the public from actual pertinent issues. Like the false claims of election fraud Trump is still spreading, and his followers are still lapping up.

In fact, if Desantis wins the primaries, how much do you want to bet that Trump will accuse him of stealing that election, too? And millions of idiots will believe him. Will you be one of them?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Yes, yes he will.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

LOL! Rudy Giuliani. The bozo on the Trump crazy bus who claimed tons of election fraud, but couldn't prove one damn case in multiple courts of law. An idiot who got himself disbarred in New York too. THAT'S you're best guy with evidence against Hunter? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I'm sure he'll soon hold another press conference from a Northeast Philly landscaping business to give us all of the scandalous details.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

:lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Vander wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:39 pm
woodchip wrote:then how many of the rioters have been charged with insurrection. Do you know. Let me clue you in...not a dam one.
You do know the leaders of the Oathkeepers have already been found guilty of seditious conspiracy, don’t you? And the trials for the Proud Boys charged with seditious conspiracy are starting soon.
No Comment on this, wood?
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Give the Swedish Chef some time to cook something up. The old 2400 baud takes a while to connect.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:53 pm
Vander wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:39 pm
woodchip wrote:then how many of the rioters have been charged with insurrection. Do you know. Let me clue you in...not a dam one.
You do know the leaders of the Oathkeepers have already been found guilty of seditious conspiracy, don’t you? And the trials for the Proud Boys charged with seditious conspiracy are starting soon.
No Comment on this, wood?
Sorry but Tiger came close. I replied to you a few days ago just about the time my ISP died due to the winter storm. So here goes a 2nd try. First off Vander, do you know the difference between insurrection and sedition? If not in general,
sedition is conduct or speech that incites individuals to violently rebel against the authority of the government. Insurrection includes the actual acts of violence and rebellion.
As such my original statement still holds
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:40 am LOL! Rudy Giuliani. The bozo on the Trump crazy bus who claimed tons of election fraud, but couldn't prove one damn case in multiple courts of law. An idiot who got himself disbarred in New York too. THAT'S you're best guy with evidence against Hunter? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Such a big time bozo that when elected mayor of NYC he cleaned up the crime and made NYC a safer city oi live and work in. Can you say that about the city today under the liberal leadership wank jobs they have today? Of course you live in a state that has it's own share of liberal wank job leaders what with the new gun purchasing laws they want. I too am disappointed that Rudy did not show his evidence for election fraud. Still, being dis-barred in NYC, many would take as a badge of honor.

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

So if I'm understanding this right, your argument is that what Trump did was more sedition than insurrection?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I have no idea where you get Trump had anything to do with this other than leftist think tries to allude meaning into Trump statements that just are not there.

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:I have no idea where you get Trump had anything to do with this
Ok wood. Take care of yourself.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Or better yet, don't.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:18 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:40 am LOL! Rudy Giuliani. The bozo on the Trump crazy bus who claimed tons of election fraud, but couldn't prove one damn case in multiple courts of law. An idiot who got himself disbarred in New York too. THAT'S you're best guy with evidence against Hunter? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Such a big time bozo that when elected mayor of NYC he cleaned up the crime and made NYC a safer city oi live and work in. Can you say that about the city today under the liberal leadership wank jobs they have today? Of course you live in a state that has it's own share of liberal wank job leaders what with the new gun purchasing laws they want. I too am disappointed that Rudy did not show his evidence for election fraud. Still, being dis-barred in NYC, many would take as a badge of honor.
He DID show his "evidence". He was laughed out of quite a few courts when they tossed out his BS cases of election fraud, because all his "evidence" was meritless, crackers or just plain unprovable. And it shows you what absolute power and the Messianic worship of a crazy egomaniac can do to a person when that Messiah doles out to you tons of fame and power like candy. You become an addicted hanger on, corrupt, clingy and willing to sell your soul to just drink from that well of power. Giuliani started out as New York's hero when he cleaned up Times Square and stood with the nation during 911. When he latched onto Trump's crazy, desperate and fake election claims to "assist" Trump in his seditious efforts to llegally keep himself as president, Giuliani stepped off a perverbial cliff. He fell so hard from grace that he made himself into a pariah and laughing stock and so ended up right in the toilet along with Trump. And disbarrement means he royally fucked up, went sideways and violated the rules of conduct that all lawyers are supposed to uphold just to keep their jobs. He's now a has-been washed up dreg of a man.