Turning the Tide

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Turning the Tide

Post by woodchip »

With all the Woke B.S. going on in schools, both H.S.'s and college, like girls being required to take swim classes and then changing single sex swim class's to include both sexes, gender fluidity indoctrination, males pretending to be make believe girls using female bathroom/locker rooms.
So who is getting on the bandwagon (and I've been wondering when they will become vocal)...the Muslims. I think they been active but just not much has been reported on it. I think a slow shift to morality is taking place. I didn't much care for Muslims, what with beheading's of prisoner and honor killing but now I may become more in tune with them.

https://www.creators.com/read/betsy-mcc ... lture-wars.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re: Turning the Tide

Post by Vander »

IMO, you should try to stop acting like a clown.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ditto.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

woodchip wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:47 am With all the Woke B.S. going on in schools, both H.S.'s and college, like girls being required to take swim classes and then changing single sex swim class's to include both sexes, gender fluidity indoctrination, males pretending to be make believe girls using female bathroom/locker rooms.
That's hilarious. I bet there are more guys pretending to be trans to abuse the system than actual trans people. Not gonna lie, in middle school we would have done this if our idiot brains thought we could have gotten away with it.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:05 am IMO, you should try to stop acting like a clown.
So you think Muslims now are jokes because they too want to protect their kids from the vagaries of school administrators? Thanks for a informative reply
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Isaac wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:27 am
woodchip wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:47 am With all the Woke B.S. going on in schools, both H.S.'s and college, like girls being required to take swim classes and then changing single sex swim class's to include both sexes, gender fluidity indoctrination, males pretending to be make believe girls using female bathroom/locker rooms.
That's hilarious. I bet there are more guys pretending to be trans to abuse the system than actual trans people. Not gonna lie, in middle school we would have done this if our idiot brains thought we could have gotten away with it.
Back when I was in middle school, corporal punishment was still handed out...and yes i was on the receiving end of it. We would of never have have done such a thing. Now-a-days when a tranny (pretend girl) rapes a girl in the girls bathroom the admins. just sends him to another school to cover it up.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The only thing I got from middle school showers were foot warts. Meanwhile, only the nutty God/Guns Clown Church can openly display their male sexual insecurity in the form of a beer boycott. :lol:

https://www.vox.com/money/2023/4/12/236 ... ritt-trans
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

What has my op to do with AB beer? Trying to deflect? AB has not much to do with religion. If you must know AB has already shed some 4.5 billion in value.,,in only a weeks time Yes this is a Fox report but it gives you a different perspective than some pro tranny web site . Nothing to do about sexual insecurity, rather it's about having wokism shoved down their throat and beer drinkers are choosing to show their disapproval with their wallets.

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

woodchip wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:58 am
Isaac wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:27 am
Back when I was in middle school, corporal punishment was still handed out...and yes i was on the receiving end of it. We would of never have have done such a thing. Now-a-days when a tranny (pretend girl) rapes a girl in the girls bathroom the admins. just sends him to another school to cover it up.
I think you're overestimating our intelligence back then. I would have walked through fire to see boobs
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Holy hell, my Culture War BINGO card is almost full:

"woke"
"indoctrination"
"Muslims"
"tranny"

I only need one more, let's hear it woodchip!
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:So you think Muslims now are jokes because they too want to protect their kids from the vagaries of school administrators? Thanks for a informative reply
Do you believe gender dysphoria is an actual thing?
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

vision wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:59 pm Holy hell, my Culture War BINGO card is almost full:

"woke"
"indoctrination"
"Muslims"
"tranny"

I only need one more, let's hear it woodchip!
Now or woody used chatgpt to write his post it would have been way more PC, no? Wouldn't you prefer that?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Vander wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:11 pm
woodchip wrote:So you think Muslims now are jokes because they too want to protect their kids from the vagaries of school administrators? Thanks for a informative reply
Do you believe gender dysphoria is an actual thing?
I believe if little Johnny wants to play with dolls, that little johnny should be left alone and not told he is really a girl.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:35 am What has my op to do with AB beer? Trying to deflect? AB has not much to do with religion. If you must know AB has already shed some 4.5 billion in value.,,in only a weeks time Yes this is a Fox report but it gives you a different perspective than some pro tranny web site . Nothing to do about sexual insecurity, rather it's about having wokism shoved down their throat and beer drinkers are choosing to show their disapproval with their wallets.
It' the same thing that's driving the reason for your post, trans fear and hate and hetero males who can't stand the thought of any guy not being a red-blooded, girl ★■◆●ing MAN. Traditional values my butt. This culture war and traditional values bull★■◆● is nothing but a conservative male power play. I know because I'm blessed (or cursed depending on your point of view) with a male brain and THINK like a male. I kind of know what makes them tick and it's not rocket science. Since I'm menopausal, I've even got some testosterone coursing through my veins.

First conservatives started with taking away women's abortion rights and now they're going after gender rights. They don't want to see it and it's an insult to their manhood, so they're trying to stuff it all back kicking and screaming into the proverbial closet. So now we've got conservatives siding with their former really hated enemy, because any enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess. I realized that was going on back when my sister started bitching about how the Chinese were treating the Muslim Uyghurs. Yes, it's bad and should be a human rights issue brought to the table. But why did conservatives suddenly side with a Muslim sect in China? It seemed weird back then, but now I get the grand plan. How classy. Oh, and woody, I could dig up tons of your own bigoted posts concerning Muslims during the period of 9/11. So that tells me you hate gender variant people even more than Muslims and are willing to join them in their little locker room modesty fight. Give me a break. EVERY child is modest. I was no different. The way it should be treated in this now toxic climate is that any trans female who still has male genitals should not be allowed into a female locker room, period. Same with a vagina. No female genitals on a trans man in a male locker room either. Until transition and gender surgery are complete, anyone with nefarious reasons can and will abuse the system.

My husband regaled me with the sordid tales of middle school and high school male locker rooms. I know most of the older guys here can back this up too. This takes place in Minnesota in the 1960's, so it's as white and red-blooded as any rural area in this country. Straight up traditional Lutheran country. It's also a well known fact that adolescent males going through puberty get raging erections without a single thought. Any slight stimulus, a puff of wind for instance, and they've got one. Testosterone tends to do that to adolescent males. So that happening in the showers or even in swim class terrified him, all because of the reactions of the other boys when it happened. Typical male thinking kicked in that only homos got erections in a male locker room or pool. Back then, there were no swim trunks, only naked swimming, so if it happened, it was on full display. Some poor classmate of his had this happen, he got a spontaneous erection while swimming. So what did the other boys do? Why they beat him up and called him a homo. And in typical fashion, the swim coach looked the other way because he considered the beating as making a man out of the poor victim. So you can go shove your traditional values deep up into a very dark place woody, because most Americans have forgotten what it was like back in their revisionist and deluded good ol' days.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

You are such a small, pathetic little coward woody, and the world will be that much better of a place when you are gone from it. Sooner rather than later I hope.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Top Gun wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:29 pm You are such a small, pathetic little coward woody, and the world will be that much better of a place when you are gone from it. Sooner rather than later I hope.
Lmao so hostile
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Spidey wrote:I believe if little Johnny wants to play with dolls, that little johnny should be left alone and not told he is really a girl.
Does that mean you believe gender dysphoria is a thing, but nothing should be done to help address it?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

No, it means little johnny might like playing with dolls...and get this...not be a girl.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So GI Joe's weren't Dolls? What were the little toy solders? I played with those. I can also remember having a Teddy bear. Having all those things certainly didn't make me into a Tranny. And the only time I got boners was when I was with a girl. They sure seemed to like 'em. ;) At least I knew which hole I should put my boner in...unlike some folk here.

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Many grown men still play with dollies, some can fold in different positions. Win win. They're used for lugging things around, like boxes and such.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

As a kid, I played with guns and played war. I played with Erector Sets, toy soldiers, tools and models. I explored outside and played in the mud. I hated Barbie and most girl dolls. I never played house, but instead built forts. I hated wearing the dresses my mother forced me to wear. I don't wear makeup and never have. I hated long hair and cut it short in adulthood. I loathe having boobs and wouldn't hesitate to have them removed given the circumstances.

As an adult, I'm a mechanic and work on boats and cars. I own guns, find satisfaction in modifying them and target shooting. I shop for tools, not clothes. I learned to do electrical and plumbing work around my house. I play shooter video games and flight or space sims. I hate coffee klatches were women sit around and gossip. In other words, anything that stinks of women interests I don't like. Take that as you may woody since you seem to have some kind of expectations concerning gender roles.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:36 pm I hate coffee klatches were women sit around and gossip.

That's what this forum is missing: Coffee while we're gossiping.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

So TC, does that mean that you are really a man, or could it be that you just don't fit into the mold of what a "woman" is supposed to be?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

"Woke" is the new term for "SJW" which was the new term for "PC", all of which can be defined as not being a bigoted ★■◆●.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Spidey wrote:No, it means little johnny might like playing with dolls...and get this...not be a girl.
I guess you're the expert on imagined little johnny.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Well, duh...I made him up.

But I guess you're the expert on all the non-made up little Johnnys.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Never change, you guys. :lol:
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Spidey wrote:But I guess you're the expert on all the non-made up little Johnnys.
Not at all, I'm just willing to listen to the people who are.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Put 15 "experts" in a room, ask a question and get 15 different answers.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

There was a time when I thought this forum was too sophisticated for me to participate in. You guys basically just hurling ★■◆● at each other.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:14 pm So TC, does that mean that you are really a man, or could it be that you just don't fit into the mold of what a "woman" is supposed to be?
Let me put it this way. A butch lesbian acts masculine but likes her female body. A trans male like me has a masculinized brain residing in a shell of a female body that is absolutely loathed, a hybrid. That's why trans people have the highest rates of suicide among the LGBTQ community, because there's really nothing decent available to fix the mismatch. So we have to live with it. I like my brain the way it is too. I've never transitioned because medical science just can't make a functioning male body out of a female's parts, especially after puberty. So here I sit with a body I've always hated and I'm now losing my hair, my bones are slowly dissolving in my back and hips because the Big Pharma bone drugs are horrible and I can't tolerate them, my skin is dry and thin, I still get migraines and most breeder normies think I'm a mentally ill pervert. Just ducky. :roll:
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Spidey wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:24 pm Put 15 "experts" in a room, ask a question and get 15 different answers.
You don't get 15 different answers. There is a thing called expert consensus and it's how we progress as a civilization.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Funny how people only say "experts never agree on anything" when they don't like the thing that's being agreed on.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Ukraine:
Consensus...We should give Ukraine weapons & other help.

What kind of weapons & other help...15 different answers.

Can apply to just about any subject, consensus and differing opinion.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I've got one answer for that. Give Ukraine the weapons it needs to kick Russia out of it's territory. In any war, it's whatever weapons are needed that can best the weapons of the enemy and defeat them. Unfortunately, the best weapons are expensive or end up putting the world in a zero sum game (nuclear).
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Gotta wonder if China would keep the same posture if Taiwan just happened to obtain a few dozen medium range nuclear missiles.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I doubt they would hold the same posture, but I am pretty sure history would repeat and China would seek to place nukes near our shore, perhaps their BFF Brazil.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

If their military contractors are as corrupt as their real estate business, their shiny turd of a war machine will fall apart at first action.