Tucker Carlson got fired.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Tucker Carlson got fired.

Post by Ferno »

Good.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Tucker Carlson got fired.

Post by Tunnelcat »

He and his producer. Good riddance. One less Fox propagandist spewing outright BS.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/tucker-carlso ... d=98801613
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Tucker Carlson to the Daily Wire in

❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Or Newsmax and or Breitbart. He may also charge off on his own like Limbaugh or O'Reilly. These scumbags never go away. The stick around like a festering boil.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Yeah, a lot of people can't understand why he was let go as a huge number of people tuned into him. OTOH, Don Lemon was also let go. Now there's a real scumbag and CNN saw he was a loser. CNN is under new mgt. and I suspect they they want to re-brand themselves as they are losing viewers. They are finally realizing the liberal brand is continuing to lose out to Fox news...kind of like the old Air America radio station couldn't hack it against conservative talk radio.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Are your ★■◆●ing nuts woody? Carlson did nothing but lie to his deluded audience. He told them the crap they wanted to hear day in and day out just to keep his ratings and money flowing to Fox, all the while in private bashing Trump and all the right wing nutty conspiracy theories you guys drink like manna from heaven. Your brand is ★■◆● so quit peddling it here.

And I agree that Lemon was nothing but a misogynistic prick who should keep his trap shut. He deserved his firing too.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woody deflects more than Dikembe Mutumbo.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:32 pm Are your ★■◆●ing nuts woody? Carlson did nothing but lie to his deluded audience. He told them the crap they wanted to hear day in and day out just to keep his ratings and money flowing to Fox, all the while in private bashing Trump and all the right wing nutty conspiracy theories you guys drink like manna from heaven. Your brand is ★■◆● so quit peddling it here.

And I agree that Lemon was nothing but a misogynistic prick who should keep his trap shut. He deserved his firing too.
Well you voted for the supreme liar into office so you don't have a leg to stand on in the complaint department
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I voted against Trump, not for Biden. There's a difference. Its called negative voting, or is that too complicated of a concept for you to comprehend? And since you believe everything that comes out of Trump's pie hold like it's the gospel truth, you're the one with the lair problem since you can't seem to distinguish the truth from fabrication.

Oh and if you know how to actually read, these are a few of the emails and back and forth texts inside the Fox News Trump propaganda show. News flash. They hate Trump.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/04 ... -read.html
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon getting bounced on the same day pretty much makes me believe one invisible guy owns both networks. It’s John Carpenter’s “They Live”

PUT ThE GLASsES ON!
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:45 pm Well you voted for the supreme liar into office so you don't have a leg to stand on in the complaint department
Despite this whole thread being about how the biggest right wing "news" organization lies and makes ★■◆● up, how they got caught lying and making ★■◆● up so badly it cost the them almost a billion dollars to settle a lawsuit over it, and how they fired the most popular host who helped spread the lies and amplify the propaganda. Here you are posting the same proven lies and propaganda without a single pause to think. Were you born this gullible and willfully ignorant or did it take a lifetime of practice to perfect emptying your brain of any and all critical thought?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:33 pm
woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:45 pm Well you voted for the supreme liar into office so you don't have a leg to stand on in the complaint department
Despite this whole thread being about how the biggest right wing "news" organization lies and makes ★■◆● up, how they got caught lying and making ★■◆● up so badly it cost the them almost a billion dollars to settle a lawsuit over it, and how they fired the most popular host who helped spread the lies and amplify the propaganda. Here you are posting the same proven lies and propaganda without a single pause to think. Were you born this gullible and willfully ignorant or did it take a lifetime of practice to perfect emptying your brain of any and all critical thought?
No there was a different thread about the lawsuit, this one was about Carlson. So was the Russian collusion hoax promoted by Fox? Or was it pushed by your left wing sources. Was it fox pushing the narrative that the BLM/Antifa riots were peaceful demonstrations or was it your left wing news sources? The only knee jerk response is is from you. But then what do you expect from a limited intellect savant.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

All you can do is fumble and deflect because you have abso-★■◆●ing-lutely nothing else.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:16 am
Krom wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:33 pm
No there was a different thread about the lawsuit, this one was about Carlson. So was the Russian collusion hoax promoted by Fox? Or was it pushed by your left wing sources. Was it fox pushing the narrative that the BLM/Antifa riots were peaceful demonstrations or was it your left wing news sources? The only knee jerk response is is from you. But then what do you expect from a limited intellect savant.
Uh woody, the whole reason Carlson got fired was BECAUSE of what the lawsuit revealed. If all that internal dirty laundry hadn't been publicly revealed, that everything he'd been saying on air was nothing but Trump's repeated lies and fabrications, he'd still be sitting in his chair spouting even more crazy propaganda. Why? Because he gave Fox it's highest ratings and made them the most money. By the way, Carlson was a misogynist just like Lemon and pissed off a female producer, so between the nasty emails and other evidence, he was nothing but toxic baggage that Fox needed to dump.

I also don't know where you get the peaceful antifa riots BS. All the reporting I saw here locally showed the violence and destruction going on. And a lot of those violent destructive rioters here were young white kids that outnumbered the blacks.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Just vomiting up another laundry list of imaginary grievances his handlers have goaded him into a frothing rage over as usual because he is incapable of critical thought.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

The majority of BLM demonstrations (93%, IIRC) were peaceful, and a large amount of the violent ones were caused by agent provocateurs.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

7% may as well be 700%, if all the conservative media silos cover are the violence then they are all violent in their minds. Just like how Tucker Carlson cut and edited the footage to portray January 6th as orderly and peaceful which immediately became their unquestioned reality.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Krom wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:32 am 7% may as well be 700%, if all the conservative media silos cover are the violence then they are all violent in their minds. Just like how Tucker Carlson cut and edited the footage to portray January 6th as orderly and peaceful which immediately became their unquestioned reality.
I heard he had access to some 40,000 hours of film and edited it down to about 15 minutes. And all it really proved was that some of the cops were on the rioters' side (and we knew that already).
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Darth Wang wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:54 am I heard he had access to some 40,000 hours of film and edited it down to about 15 minutes. And all it really proved was that some of the cops were on the rioters' side (and we knew that already).
Some of those that work forces...
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Now we know specifically why he was fired. He was secretly rooting for a group of Trump protestors to kill an Antifa protestor in an email he sent to a producer. He got caught up in the racial and political hate, as a "news personality" on a major news network.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/03/media/tu ... index.html
Tucker Carlson wrote:"A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living s**t out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it.”
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

"It's not how white men fight."

Literally choke on a ★■◆●ing dick and die.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The rest of his statement. It kind of conflicts with the first part. Conscience? Somehow I really doubt it or he wouldn't have kept spewing his brand of hate on air. He's already become what he fears and I bet he'll just move on to a new right wing outlet, because he just can't help himself and there's money in it.
Tucker Carlson wrote:"Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn't good for me. I'm becoming something I don't want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I'm sure I'd hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn't gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don't care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?"