RICO act.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

RICO act.

Post by Ferno »

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: RICO act.

Post by Isaac »

But that's not as bad as Hunter Biden. That's the real story we should be paying attention to. /s
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

FOUR! FOUR indictments! Aah-aah-aah!
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Top Gun wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:04 pm FOUR! FOUR indictments! Aah-aah-aah!
Was that The Count? :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Edit: 41 counts. Apparently there's more evidence that Trump was actively trying to overturn the Georgia election results far into Biden's presidency, as late as Sept. 2021.

Ferno, your image doesn't show.

Even better, these are state racketeering crimes. If convicted, no Republican President can pardon the Mango Bastard. :twisted2:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:45 pm
Source pdf of the image: https://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/l ... etails.pdf
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:45 pm Edit: 41 counts. Apparently there's more evidence that Trump was actively trying to overturn the Georgia election results far into Biden's presidency, as late as Sept. 2021.

Even better, these are state racketeering crimes. If convicted, no Republican President can pardon the Mango Bastard. :twisted2:
Someone must have deleted it. Looks like Isaac found it before I could.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Ferno wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:13 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:45 pm Edit: 41 counts. Apparently there's more evidence that Trump was actively trying to overturn the Georgia election results far into Biden's presidency, as late as Sept. 2021.

Someone must have deleted it. I'll see if I can find it again. Can't say how long it'll be, though.
I'm literally linking it in my last post.

edit: since Ferno can't read

ImageImage
Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

Lock him up!
si vis pacem, para bellum
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So it seems to some of you that it is a numbers game. Yes the same ones that thought that he was going to be convicted of collusion, are again
trying to hump the pillow in their ecstasy. Yet Isaac understands the real problem...a President and his son are attempting to sell the country out i.e. China, Taliban etc. And the press is helping to cover it up. I suggest you get your priorities straight.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Why won't the liberal media talk about Hunter Biden. :(
Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 8.20.39 AM.jpg
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It was posted, then pulled down for awhile. But now we know the details.

Woody, it isn't a numbers game. It's corruption. The "fake electors" scheme was a very serious breach of the people's right to have their votes count. Trump and his cronies tried to subvert that right. This scheme didn't just go on in Georgia either. Here's a Cliff Notes version for your simple mind woody. There's also tampering with the data of actual election voting machines.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/sp ... 6a235bb90d
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:47 am

Woody, it isn't a numbers game. It's corruption. The "fake electors" scheme was a very serious breach of the people's right to have their votes count. Trump and his cronies tried to subvert that right. This scheme didn't just go on in Georgia either. Here's a Cliff Notes version for your simple mind woody. There's also tampering with the data of actual election voting machines.

I guess it's true what they say: for the modern Republican party, every accusation they make is actually a confession of what they're doing themselves.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Pretty sure woody just snapped his spine in half trying to bend over backwards for this one. The real shame is that "buttis laptop" doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as well as "buttery males" did.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ol' Mr. Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee Chris Christie thinks the charges are unnecessary and he should keep his fat trap shut. He doesnt have a clean pedestal to stand on to make a judgement. I say, pile things higher and deeper for mobster Trump and finally lock him up permanently. Everyone needs to realize that racketeering charges are what finally brought down a lot of the big wig mobsters in our country over the years and Trump is no different.

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie-a ... 06045.html
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Top Gun wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:28 pm Pretty sure woody just snapped his spine in half trying to bend over backwards for this one. The real shame is that "buttis laptop" doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as well as "buttery males" did.
That's the biggest reason why I posted it. Because I knew it would draw woody in; because I knew he would flip his ★■◆●; because it was easy to bait him.

Also because I want him to see his hero is about to get turned into mincemeat.

A third reason is, I'm interested to see how they'll bring justice to someone who has been getting away with his multitude of crimes for far too long. The master legal manipulator may have finally run out of tricks and may have finally met his match.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Especially from a member of a political party that USED to stand for taking personal responsibility. That's kind of fallen out of favor with their current winner takes all or destroy democracy trying platform.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:47 am

Or it's politics as the Dems are afraid to the bottoms of their quaking shoes that Trump is going to get re-elected and the rotting bag of oatmeal will not get back in. The Dems don't even want RFK jr. to run. The RICO act is just another ploy to stop the process and the prosecutor handling it is about as inept as they come. Like I say, the Dems are simply getting you to think the old pedo:
“In the journal of the daughter of US President Joe Biden , authenticated by the New York Times and the FBI, Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and intrigue, as well as episodes of 'inappropriate' showering with her father, Joe. On the pages of the diary, she also asks herself the question: "Have I been abused?" is really normal and you should vote for him. Appears to be working too.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Get it out of your head. We're not defending Biden. Lock the whole damn family up and throw away the key for all I care. Same with mobster Trump. Lock him up in a deep dark hole so he can finally face some personal responsibility, something he's NEVER had to confront. Maybe if both men slunk back into their respective holes, we as a country could move on. But given the craziness coming from the Republican Party right now, I seriously doubt it. They'll dig up some other person to throw their vitriol and hate against since that's all they seem to do anymore.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:14 am Get it out of your head. We're not defending Biden. Lock the whole damn family up and throw away the key for all I care. Same with mobster Trump. Lock him up in a deep dark hole so he can finally face some personal responsibility, something he's NEVER had to confront. Maybe if both men slunk back into their respective holes, we as a country could move on. But given the craziness coming from the Republican Party right now, I seriously doubt it. They'll dig up some other person to throw their vitriol and hate against since that's all they seem to do anymore.
I think you are confused. The Libbies already been ragging on DeSantis and his wife. Any Republican who looks like they may be competitive gets their reputations smeared,

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

DeSantis doesn't need the left to smear him. He's doing a pretty good job of it all by himself. Why would you even defend a little panty waist coward who's never EVER going to look strong, except when he's out there showing what MAN he is by stomping on the rights of trans people?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:51 pm DeSantis doesn't need the left to smear him. He's doing a pretty good job of it all by himself. Why would you even defend a little panty waist coward who's never EVER going to look strong, except when he's out there showing what MAN he is by stomping on the rights of trans people?
For him that's a feature, not a bug.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

And Trump would rather weenie out of a debate with his peers like the coward he is and let fired serial liar propagandist Tucker Carlson stroke his YUGE ego by letting Trump blather HIS lies and bull★■◆● without question as counter programming. Heaven forbid that Trump stand in the same room with others vying for a job he believes is his by fiat.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Debating Republicans and tearing them apart is like the one good thing Trump does.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yeah. And we get to miss all his small hand waving and superlative laden blathering where he says nothing intelligent at all other than it's all the left's fault, or Hillary's cabal. I've love to see Trump and Christie go at each other. Christie's got the mouth and balls to flay Trump into a lot of pieces.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Trump debating? Good at it?

/dies laughing.

Trump can't debate his way out of a paper bag, let alone be good at it. He "debates" like he's in elementary school.

If he really was good, he'd go right for that first debate. Instead, he bailed like the little sniveling coward he is.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Kettle meet pot...
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:58 am And Trump would rather weenie out of a debate with his peers like the coward he is and let fired serial liar propagandist Tucker Carlson stroke his YUGE ego by letting Trump blather HIS lies and bull★■◆● without question as counter programming. Heaven forbid that Trump stand in the same room with others vying for a job he believes is his by fiat.
Trump doesn't need to be in the debate...he's that far ahead. And you you'd rather hear Biden's lie like telling Maui survivors he can identify because he once had a kitchen fire...

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

He's a chickshit plain and simple. YOUR man is a coward who only wants to listen to his own lying blowhard voice. BTW, you think Trump can identify with wildfire survivors while he lives up in his golden luxurious palace in NY? How about you? I've already had a close call with a large neighborhood wildfire and know the fear.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Ferno wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:33 pm Trump debating? Good at it?

/dies laughing.

Trump can't debate his way out of a paper bag, let alone be good at it. He "debates" like he's in elementary school.

If he really was good, he'd go right for that first debate. Instead, he bailed like the little sniveling coward he is.
I didn't say Trump was good at debating. He was good at sh!tting on Republicans. When Jeb! was all "my brother kept us safe from terrorism" and Trump's like "uhh 9/11?" Gold. Talking sh!t about Republicans is like the most popular thing he ever does.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Talking sh!t about the left is by far his favored current drug fix. You know, like woody? Funny, he didn't always condemn the left. He used to favor quite a few lefty ideals, even abortion, because he didn't want any out of wedlock kids coming from all his little side trysts to ruin his reputation. At least until it didn't benefit him personally as he sought political power.

I can't wait for him to have to post a $200,000 bond and get a mug shot taken, probably Thursday.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:41 pm Talking sh!t about the left is by far his favored current drug fix.
Sure, but stick him on a stage with a bunch of people looking to take away his followers and he will piss all over them.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Take away his followers and he's neutered AND tossed into prison for any one of those indictments heaped upon him. He knows that too. Poor baby Trump.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Vander wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:05 am
Ferno wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:33 pm Trump debating? Good at it?

/dies laughing.

I didn't say Trump was good at debating. He was good at sh!tting on Republicans. When Jeb! was all "my brother kept us safe from terrorism" and Trump's like "uhh 9/11?" Gold. Talking sh!t about Republicans is like the most popular thing he ever does.
You're better at shitting on republicans than trump ever is. He's at most elementary-level with his stabs.