Trump surrenders?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Trump surrenders?

Post by Neo »

Saw the headline on the news the other day. I think I know why Trump stole the election.

Discuss. ^_^
Zero, Behemoth, FOIL, Terminal, Neo. The greatest pilots in the universe. :P
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: Trump surrenders?

Post by Isaac »

Did you surrender too?

Link: https://descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?p=396663#p396663

Neo runs from my question
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump didn't steal the election. He tried though. He's being indicted for interfering with the election by making false claims about the election being stolen from him and a scheme to install fake electors that would supplant any real electors and give him the win, despite the fact that the voters actually elected Biden, specifically in Georgia and Arizona.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

I meant the previous election.

Isaac, don't derail my thread. I never really wanted to talk about flat earth, I just wanted to point out that ppl get mad about it. :P
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Neo wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:29 am I meant the previous election.

Isaac, don't derail my thread. I never really wanted to talk about flat earth, I just wanted to point out that ppl get mad about it. :P
Just back-up what you said. Disprove me as you said you easily could. I'm still waiting
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Neo wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:29 am I meant the previous election.

I still don't get your reference. Previous election?
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

Well the media claimed that Donald Trump colluded with Russians to get elected as president.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Neo wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:02 am Well the media claimed that Donald Trump colluded with Russians to get elected as president.
There was a lot of Russian interference (the Mueller report directly says this) but it was in the form of spreading propaganda and disinformation, not actually altering votes or committing fraud. Trump certainly benefited from it and even encouraged it (publicly telling the Russians to dig up dirt on Hillary, etc.) but they couldn't prove that he directly committed any crimes in relation to this (but it was noted that this didn't exonerate him either).
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

what about the American propaganda and misinformation that doesn't say why he did it?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Any American propaganda pales in comparison to what Russian hackers were up to. Putin wanted an American puppet president willing to kiss his ass and Trump was his man. Putin put his hackers on overtime in 2016. Maybe you should pick up this new book and read it.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018 ... -for-trump

By the way Neo. Can you see evil when it's standing in front of your face? You've said you've talked to the Devil, yet you seem to give one of the most evil men in America the benefit of the doubt, if not outright support. Are you blind to true evil because you can't even see what a lying, greedy, self-serving, self-aggrandizing, egomaniacal, womanizing, racist, putrid excuse of a human being that Trump really is? Yes, all politicians are evil. Clinton and Biden et. al. are no exception. But Trump stands alone in American history for being the first president to try and overthrow a duly elected president by force with an attempted insurrection. In fact, he's STILL lying about the election, all to keep his ass out of prison, even as his minions like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers get indicted and tossed in jail for YEARS. Even my sister would vote for him again if it were Biden vs. Trump. What idiocy, all because they have some weird delusion that Trump will give them their country back. And that's what I keep hearing from her: "I just want my country back". Back from what pray tell? Why any Christian who cares about morality would vote for Trump a second or even third time is beyond me, unless delusion is playing a role, which apparently goes without saying. :roll:
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

You believe that if the friends of psychopaths (news anchors) say that something's a conspiracy theory, then that's what's true, and you believe them if they say something is a conspiracy, just because it's on TV. At age 9 I knew something was wrong with the news and that they were trying to push a certain way of thinking. I don't support Trump. A lot of those adjectives could be applied to other politicians and public figures, and their friends, and certain friends of friends etc.
Why does your sister want a country back that we never had in the first place? The white elitists stole it from the natives and their "children" sing this land is your land, this land is my land without including black people (or other people).

I never voted for Trump, and not all politicians are evil. Most don't know how the system works. They're manipulated in ways they don't understand. It's just certain ones who are evil, but they have a reason for it.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

So conservatives want their country back. Like HOW if you can't even describe what that is? Do you and other conservatives only want a white, Christian, heterosexual country where LGBTQ, Black, Latino, Native American, Asian and any other people they consider undesirable are purged and forced out, to go where? You and my sister talk about the "elites" taking over, but the Republican Party contains more rich corrupt elites than the Dem Party. It's almost like only lefty elites are evil to you guys. Conservatives want a country of laws, but refuse to have those same said laws apply to them and instead attack the very institutions they formerly supported, all because their God, Trump, got into legal hot water and may have his ass tossed into prison. Even the Supreme Court, now in a conservative majority, refuses to abide by any ethics rules or even have ethics rules, perhaps created by Congress similar to the ethics rules that govern every other federal judge in this country, applied to them in the first place. I see no principles and a lot of hypocrisy.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Neo wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:33 am You believe that if the friends of psychopaths (news anchors) say that something's a conspiracy theory, then that's what's true, and you believe them if they say something is a conspiracy, just because it's on TV. At age 9 I knew something was wrong with the news and that they were trying to push a certain way of thinking.
So every conspiracy theory is true, even those that contradict each other?

Do you believe the conspiracy theory that the government is hiding space aliens in Area 51?
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

There are no such things as aliens, and space is blocked off by the firmament, and real outer space isn't the NASA-style space that you can move through.

You have to understand that there is a lot of misinformation/disinformation put there by people who have no business being a conspiracy realist and also by counter-intelligence agents. Also, there is information about conspiracies that isn't written down anywhere, so few people even know about it.

Tunnelcat, the shadow gov't made all the elite talk "right wing" so that people who are still asleep still fall for the Demoncat/Reptilican shell game. I.e. the Republicans who are in the know decide to be the conspiracy hypocrites while the Democrats play the mainstream hypocrites.

I knew something was wrong at age 9 but I didn't know why until I moved into adulthood... I think around 2008 or so? Unless I forgot the year. I'm not conservative, and I'm not racist. I'm not even white. lol
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Neo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:25 pm There are no such things as aliens
Water didn't come from Earth. And Life came after it arrived. Aren't all aliens, since we're the spawn of the alien entity, water?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Neo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:25 pm There are no such things as aliens, and space is blocked off by the firmament, and real outer space isn't the NASA-style space that you can move through.
I know you believe that, that's why I specifically asked about that particular conspiracy theory.
You have to understand that there is a lot of misinformation/disinformation put there by people who have no business being a conspiracy realist and also by counter-intelligence agents. Also, there is information about conspiracies that isn't written down anywhere, so few people even know about it.
So you don't actually believe every conspiracy theory, just the ones that you already agree with, because every other one is part of a conspiracy against your version of reality. This is pretty much the hallmark of insular cultish thinking.

You know there are some people that believe that the whole flat Earth movement is just a psyop intended to make Christians look ridiculous and discredit Christianity? That's also a conspiracy theory, yet many people will give the same types of justifications to defend it that you are giving.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Darth Wang wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:26 am You know there are some people that believe that the whole flat Earth movement is just a psyop intended to make Christians look ridiculous and discredit Christianity? That's also a conspiracy theory, yet many people will give the same types of justifications to defend it that you are giving.
Never attribute to malice what can be more than adequately explained by stupidity.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Here's a good rule of thumb regarding conspiracies: The more people who would have to be involved in it, the longer it is kept secret, and the more elaborate the deceptions required to keep it secret, the less likely it is to be true.

Someone is having an affair? Very plausible. It happens all the time, often doesn't last very long, and only requires 2 people to conspire.

Some government is conducting unethical medical experiments? Plausible. It has happened before, but the amount of people involved means that we eventually find out.

The moon landing was faked, 9/11 was an inside job, the US government had JFK assassinated? All theoretically possible, but extremely unlikely, due to the amount of people who would have to keep their mouths shut and never slip up for so long.

Jews have a secret plot to rule the world and murder/enslave all gentiles? Pretty much impossible, as it would involve millions of people over the span of centuries, and the claimed evidence is known to be a hoax.

Flat Earth tops this scale, requiring at least tens (likely even hundreds) of millions of people to all be in on it, over a span of 2500 years, constantly manufacturing mountains of false evidence, deceiving the entire world and never slipping up even once. I literally cannot conceive of a less plausible conspiracy theory.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Continue this over in the other thread, again. This one is done.