Stories

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Stories

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:33 pm There's no way to do "proper cleansing" of Gaza. Sure, the Israelis can kill every Hamas fighter in the area, but that won't stop the creation of future terrorists from all the ticked off people in Gaza who's homes and belongings were destroyed by bombing who were then unceremoniously forced to walk south into Southern Gaza. I bet if you were in those same circumstances, you'd become a terrorist just to retaliate. It's human nature and so predictable.
Funny how he doesn't expect us to see through his obvious genocidal rhetoric.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:01 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:33 pm There's no way to do "proper cleansing" of Gaza. Sure, the Israelis can kill every Hamas fighter in the area, but that won't stop the creation of future terrorists from all the ticked off people in Gaza who's homes and belongings were destroyed by bombing who were then unceremoniously forced to walk south into Southern Gaza. I bet if you were in those same circumstances, you'd become a terrorist just to retaliate. It's human nature and so predictable.
Can you see how you're a [Deleted]
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:35 am
No, because I'm not. I just don't support Netahanyu and Likud. It's not like I'm calling for Israel to be 'wiped clean' with a 'proper cleansing'.

Calling people antisemitic for opposing Netahanyu's war crimes is like calling people anti-black racists for opposing Idi Amin.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:54 am
No, because I'm not. I just don't support Netahanyu and Likud. It's not like I'm calling for Israel to be 'wiped clean' with a 'proper cleansing'.

Calling people antisemitic for opposing Netahanyu's war crimes is like calling people anti-black racists for opposing Idi Amin.
You still don't get it. I guess you don't know what, "from the river to the sea" means. [Deleted]
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:03 am
Darth Wang wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:54 am

You still don't get it. I guess you don't know what, "from the river to the sea" means. You are a [Deleted]
I don't support Hamas either, you know. They are just as bad as Likud.