Context

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Context

Post by woodchip »

Why is it so hard to say yes:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ivy-lea ... =105387761
Simple question was asked and School admins were defensive and bailed by using the word "context" as a defense. I wonder what their response would of been if white conservative students chanted "death to black students" and waved flags with Klu Klux Klan and Nazis
symbols on them.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Context

Post by Spidey »

When you teach people to see the world thru an oppressor/oppressed lens...you better make damn well sure you don't ever become seen as the oppressor.

It's funny...one side of me is enjoying watching the left eat their vanguard.

While the other side is disgusted.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

When you actually embrace the oppressor's ideals as a platform for national policy, you'd better damn well get off your pedestal of self-righteousness and clean your own house first before pointing fingers at others.

https://www.thenation.com/article/polit ... tionalism/

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/183512
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

If you want to talk about the virtues of a political party, then start your own thread instead of trying to derail this one because you don't like it
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh, don't get me wrong. Those administrators waffled out of sides of their mouths in pure comedy. They deserve derision and perhaps sanctioning for being absolute unprincipled idiots. From the student's point of view, they haven't addressed either the rampant antisemitism or Islamophobia coursing around their college campuses right now either. But from their point of view, they're in a no win political situation, where they're dammed if they do and dammed if they don't in our current political climate.

But don't post here like you're some of conservative God on a pedestal of sanctimonious righteous perfection when you NEVER, EVER point out the rampant evil and idiocy within your own party and yes, even your own loathsome personal political views. All you do is blast the left in post after post and ignore the right's nasty warts and policies in silence. In this case with the antisemitism, you're the pot calling the kettle black since your party currently hosts the mother load of racists, white nationalists, Neo Nazis and Islamophobics. I personally harbor no ill will towards the Jews as much as you'd love to believe that I do. I just think that war is a losing proposition for both sides of the conflict, and perhaps the entire world.

Yeah, the left has it problems, so what? I'm not even a registered Democrat because I hate the party, especially the extreme progressive wing. But I sure as hell bet you're a registered republican to the very core of your being, a member who ignores the exact same evil you're blatantly bitching about, evil that currently festers within it's own ranks and you don't seem to give a damn. Clean your own house before commenting on the dirt in other people's houses, or you're nothing but a hypocrite.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

You're still talking political parties. Start your own thread and I'll answer you there.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No, I'm not. I'm talking beliefs systems and actions. You sit there all protective of Jews, decrying the left in some sort of sick rallying cry, yet many of your own party brethren would rather see the total ethnic cleansing of Jews in America. You can't have it both ways, unless you're just unprincipled and are ONLY using the college president situation just to rub your hate boner.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

A University of Pennsylvania donor is withdrawing a gift worth around $100 million to protest the school's response to antisemitism on campus.
Referring to Penn, Stevens writes: "Its permissive approach to hate speech caling for violence against Jews and laissez faire attitude toward harassment and discrimination against Jewish students would violate any policies of rules that prohibit harassment and discrimination based on religion, including those of Stone Ridge."
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... n-n2632153
I wonder how much longer ms Magill will remain president? Go woke go broke.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Narcissists just love to gaslight. Having fun yet?
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:04 amGo woke go broke.
How is it that you are still saying this idiotic catchphrase in 2023? Haven't your masters given you anything else to parrot?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:44 am Narcissists just love to gaslight. Having fun yet?
So posting about what's really happening is gaslighting. The left gaslight's by telling you fake news and you seem to be susceptible
to to it.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

vision wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:14 pm
woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:04 amGo woke go broke.
How is it that you are still saying this idiotic catchphrase in 2023? Haven't your masters given you anything else to parrot?
No

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:54 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:44 am Narcissists just love to gaslight. Having fun yet?
So posting about what's really happening is gaslighting. The left gaslight's by telling you fake news and you seem to be susceptible
to to it.
No, you selectively posting about one evil, when very possibly you actually agree with the most extreme right wing white supremacists within your own party. The very same "fine people" (quoted from your Great Leader, Trump) that just happen to secretly agree with what Hamas is doing, killing Jews. Actually, they're not even being all that secret about their hate wen they publicly march around with torches chanting: "The Jews will not replace us!" while giving the Hitler Sieg Heil to ice their hate cake. I've NEVER heard you decry or distance yourself from the evil within the ranks of your own party as you sit here and ★■◆● about the left. You don't have a leg to stand on. The only thing you really care about is hating anything and anyone that's to the left of your views, even if it's pretty much centrist. So don't complain about College Presidents waffling about the topic of Jewish genocide when you can't even complain about the horrific views that some people hold in their hearts as they sit there like good Republicans at Trump rallies wishing the bastard was President again.

https://forward.com/community/359457/wh ... ht-or-the/

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/whit ... t-israelis

And now tell me where in this guy's fetid article does he condemn the bigotry and hate coming from a political party he surely belongs to, being a Protestant Christian living in the Red South. Instead, he sits there and blames Cultural Marxism, the left, of all things, and nary a peep about the insidious Neo Nazism rising up like a Phoenix from the ashes of WWII within a political party he probably belongs to, all to destroy the world all over again because of arrogance and hate.

https://www.knoxfocus.com/columnist/cultural-marxism/
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Ironically, "cultural Marxism" has its roots as an antisemitic conspiracy theory spread by the Nazis, except they called it "cultural Bolshevism".
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

! down, Liz Magill has stepped down from UPenn. Maybe she'll have time to take some communication courses.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Hmm. Maybe you should take the same route. Pathetic.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

My comms foo is failing to make you understand?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No. You and those college presidents suffer from the the exact same problem. A really bad case of prevarication. And you have the audacity to ★■◆● about others doing it when you're the king of it around here.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Prevarication, I could of swore that's what you did.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Also looks like the Harvard Quee...er president is next to go. They play tough until protest are made against them and big dollar donors threaten to hold back funds