Poser

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Poser

Post by woodchip »

We all remember how the left charged that Bush was grandstanding when he flew out to a aircraft carrier to talk to the troops. Well leftniks, lets put this all in perspective:

"Kerry carried a home movie camera to record his exploits for later viewing," charges a naval officer in the upcoming book UNFIT FOR COMMAND.

"Kerry would revisit ambush locations for reenacting combat scenes where he would portray the hero, catching it all on film. Kerry would take movies of himself walking around in combat gear, sometimes dressed as an infantryman walking resolutely through the terrain. He even filmed mock interviews of himself narrating his exploits. A joke circulated among Swiftees was that Kerry left Vietnam early not because he received three Purple Hearts, but because he had recorded enough film of himself to take home for his planned political campaigns."
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

i'm sure glad i read this stuff in the E&C. i would never be able to decide who to vote for if it wasn't for your totally unbiased take on things.

i normally don't tell people who i vote for but this time i'm gonna make an exception.

i'm voting for a rich man who has no connection with my daily life and doesn't care anyway.
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

well woodchip...when are we going to see that footage? I haven't seen a thing yet.
Avder
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Avder »

woodchip, would you just shut up for a few days? You are the ultimate bottom feeder on this board. I thought I was seeing negative attacks watching the DNC all week but every day its a new anti-kerry complaint from you. Whats gonna happen if he wins? Will your head explode or something and this is your instinctual fight-or-flight response born of a desperate attempt to keep your head from doing just that?
Viralphrame
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Viralphrame »

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions - profound to mundane.
Okay, Vader. Let's be fair. Post an Anti-Bush complaint every time woodchip posts an Anti-Kerry one. Stop complaining, do something. :)
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Woody gets wet when he thinks of Bush.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

it's funny that Kerry would record his Vietnam service... but it doesn't seem there's any chance of getting a productive discussion out of this.