INGUS

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

I think that Bender logo made him god.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

That or all those years of playing in the purple shiny stuff would do that to. God of Newbies..
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Suncho wrote:The funny part is, and the part that nobody ever seems to mention, is that Roadkills Subway, the most popular Subway Dancer server, has the time limit bug so everyone's firing at different rates anyway.

Even if it weren't Subway Dancer, playing on that server would still be no way to judge a person's skill.
Additionally it is a Peer to Peer server and comes with all the bugs that are attached to that setting.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol kurupt... you know NOTHING. lol. you suck balls. anyone here, even max someone who has onl been here 2 weeks i think is already better than you. you wrote a whole page of **** talk but in a way its not too much like me. most (nubs) im friends with cause they dont give a crap if they win or lose, so they dont flame the winner. kurupt, bender is a robot who runs on alchohal. lol.
MajorHeadcase
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Re: My .02

Post by MajorHeadcase »

MajorHeadcase wrote:Find a level and ship you enjoy and play, then encourage someone you know to install the game. Those who love Subway, and those who don't, face the same problems. The game is dying. The solution is to play with those who share your level and ship choices then encourage others, not insult them. If someone joins the level your in, the last thing you should do is kick them. Treating people badly is speeding the slow death of Descent. We can't stop the end from coming, only slow it down. Ping, ship differences, and game flaws will always trump true gameplay.
Korupt,
I don't want to dredge up the past but thought a few things should be made clear. Bonz set up the match without my knowledge and told me only after arriving since he knew I would not play that level or allow tri-frusion in such a tiny map. It was my first lan and I had just constructed the computer that day. Previous to that I played only on 56k and had no way of judging lead times. I did not feel well do to some crappy take-out and that is why I appeared to care. I don't think you guys cheat but as you can see by my previous post I firmly believe the only way to enjoy multiplayer is to eliminate any advantage for either side and let the gameplay decide, not ship and level choice. Online monkey has huge ping shield so I prefer not to play him for that reason but his attitude and yours for that matter suck so why would I bother? Krom has always had my respect and admiration if monkey was a better player and less talk he would too. You are the worst of you three playwise but you were not a "bad guy" in my opinion. I have remained silent on this to avoid the obvious "whiner" aspect of explaining anything and will continue to play when and where I see a good game online.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Monkey's on broadband...And the only time I ever saw him talk smack was so long ago he was probably still in Jr. HS.

Of the 3, Kurrupt (as opposed to Korrupted, who is a totally different fellow), is the one who talks the most smack...

And that's why we love him, despite his lousy playing ability.
MajorHeadcase
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by MajorHeadcase »

hehe, water under the bridge for me. This is a game. I was only drawing fire away from Spaceboy since he has been a pretty good sport most times I played with him.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Is Kurupt and Kurrupt the same person? I played him today. It was Kool to play someone I see as a poster too.
Bettina
Hunter
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Hunter »

And that was when I shot them all your honor.
Thenior
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Thenior »

Wow, Ingus is a good pilot. I saw a friend playing against him today.
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

bet51987 wrote:Is Kurupt and Kurrupt the same person? I played him today. It was Kool to play someone I see as a poster too.
Bettina
No, there's a Korrupt and Kurupt. Korrupt is the original (and better looking too).
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Thanks, I played Korrupt with the 2 "r's" and his photo kept flashing when he made a taunt. We tied.
Bettina
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

Yea, I'm a little rusty since coming out of retirement (for the 3rd time now?) after a two year period of inactivity. It won't happen the next time we meet though hehe.

I have noticed though, that the average pilot in d3 has gotten MUCH better and that I have a lot of work to do if I'm going to reclaim my former glory

<---- The original Korrupt
<---- Back to newb Status
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Admiral Thrawn wrote:Yea, I'm a little rusty since coming out of retirement (for the 3rd time now?) after a two year period of inactivity. It won't happen the next time we meet though hehe.

I have noticed though, that the average pilot in d3 has gotten MUCH better and that I have a lot of work to do if I'm going to reclaim my former glory

<---- The original Korrupt
<---- Back to newb Status
Your Korrupt?
BAAL
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by BAAL »

Yes Bet, thats Korrupt...his dbb name has always been admiral thrawn (as long as i can remember anyway)
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

you're not much fun when you get desperate spacenewb. not very clever when you have to think on your feet. all you got is that i cant beat max? thats pretty weak. i've barely played at all in the past 2 years and i still have more game than 99% of the people who say i dont. doesnt say much for them now does it?

i dont want to get into my history, because i dont want to sound like a braggart. in the past i would have loved to, but i've changed some over the years. i'll just say one thing, and that is that my game can speak for me, and if you had a pair i'd set aside some time to show you. that goes for everyone in the community. just ask, and we'll play.

and korrupt, sorry my friend, but you missed being the orignal by a few years. i've been playing descent online since i was in the 7th grade, and i'm 22 now. never had a different name, never recall seing you before d3. never really cared about it so i never brought it up or really even thought about it. its not the same name anyway, just similar.

i can look up the reg date on my kali serial if you need closure, but i'm not really concerned about it. i used to play with hemp when i was just a whee lad, he can vouch for it if you dont believe me.

dewzer, i appreciate you being a bigger man than me. honestly, no sarcasm. i didnt expect it from you, and i'm sorry for stooping that low. consider it a non issue from me, and i also apologize for bringing in the open. my bad, will you forgive me?

spaceboy, quit hiding behind your "life" and pick a day to play. your 13, you dont have a life yet. i'm free saturday, just AIM me at D3k Matt or email me at kurupt AT d3k DOT org to set it up. if you cant accept a challenge, dont talk ★■◆● to the person you deny. its not very nice.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol you are a complete noob korupt. first of all My life is school, friends, and sports. ok so thats the life of someone still in middle school. As for you, a 22 year old who still plays d3 acting all serious about it, a hobo wouldnt pay 1/4 of a cent for your life. so that means, you dont got one noobie. i cant plan anything cause first of all i think its stupid, second of all im going camping. on the beach somewhere... now if you wanna plan somehting on saturday go ahead and fart around in a empty level while you got college homework or studying to get to, but no, youd rather get a F in something, so even if u are better then me in a 1 v 1, im sure your girlfriend will think your the best person in the world (if you have one) I dont, cause i havent even gone through puberty yet, but somehow im more mature then you. lol. If i see you playing d3 sometime, bring it on, fool.
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

kuru, Dickem Dave says "Don't hurt'em kuru! Don't hurt'em!"
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

first of all, i have a book reccomendation for you. Image dont speak to me again until you have read this book from front to back. i believe borders carries it, and its $20 so you might have to whore yourself out to your camp counselor, but trust me its well worth it.

i like the fact that you think you know some things about life, its cute. if i was michael jackson, i'd holla.
Spaceboy wrote:a hobo wouldnt pay 1/4 of a cent for your life. so that means, you dont got one noobie.
you're just too stupid for me to even insult you. i'm dumbfounded, i cant think of anything to say to that. i mean, wow. did you think that up on the spot? that was such an awesome diss, i mean, you got me good. real good. i'm crying now, you hurt my feelings :( i don't think i can show my face on the DBB ever again.
Spaceboy wrote:i cant plan anything cause first of all i think its stupid, second of all im going camping. on the beach somewhere... now if you wanna plan somehting on saturday go ahead and fart around in a empty level while you got college homework or studying to get to, but no, youd rather get a F in something, so even if u are better then me in a 1 v 1, im sure your girlfriend will think your the best person in the world (if you have one) I dont, cause i havent even gone through puberty yet, but somehow im more mature then you. lol. If i see you playing d3 sometime, bring it on, fool.
planning things is stupid? can you get your mom to give me her dealers pager number? whatever you got a little secondhand from musta been some good ★■◆●. while you're at it, i think you need a little brother to thwap you on the head whenever you say something stupid, so give me your moms number too.

dont worry about the girlfriend thing. when you get to be my age, you'll realize what a drag they can be. but you wont have to worry about that until your balls drop, which probably wont happen for a few years. so relax, you still have time before you sit at home on a saturday night because you aren't popular. enjoy it, because if you don't hit puberty, the other kids will make fun of you, and if you do, they'll make fun of you for being pimply and akward. its all downhill from here, buddy.

i don't play open d3 games unless its with players who can give me a good game, and you aren't one of them. you'll just leave the game like a coward anyway, so whats the point in joining yours?

if you think i'm sweatin you, then you've got yourself some delusions boy. ask anyone around here, i never take this place seriously. you aint ★■◆● to me, and you never will be. you're amusing for 5 minutes a day, thats it. all you are is an e-thug, cause everyone knows you wont say ★■◆● to anyone here if it were face to face, so quit acting like you're cool. you're not convincing anyone.
Hunter
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Hunter »

Look at yourselfs.

Sheesh.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Man, this thread is a great way to wake up in the morning! hahahahahahaha
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

Quit instigating Krom hehe

Kurupt, we've both actually been around for quite a while, I've been playing since the days of d1 and I even remember my battles with Zod and his friend Vader on Kali. Our time in the community really doesn't matter when it comes down to it, but it's fun to brag about it though isn't it?

And actually there's another ole skool Korrupt who built a few famous levels. Could have been you though, not sure.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Heh...Spaceboy still doesn't get the difference between kOrrupted and Kurupt...I admit it's fairly subtle (in text at least).

I've run across some really mature kids on the net in my gaming. Well-spoken, intelligent, articulate kids with good attitudes.

Spaceboy ain't one of them. But he sure is entertaining as he yells "LOOK AT ME!! I'm a moron!"
Diti
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Diti »

Oh yeah!
/me knows why /me likes to read DBB every day.
It's because of tons of these sort of threads.

go on dudes, I'm begging you!
write a little faster!
Do me that favour, pleeeez!

Diti
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

We have to save Spaceboy's last post for posterity. Otherwise, no one will believe it :P.
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

... Bettina ! You blew up real good in Waltzin' Matilda the other night !> I have one alias, "Mugambe"...

.. And just to ask again: how would all of us noobs and BigHeads like a match of 10 orb Hoard ? .. A good level for Hoard, .. Like SLW ..!?
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

El Ka Bong wrote:... Bettina ! You blew up real good in Waltzin' Matilda the other night !> I have one alias, "Mugambe"...

.. And just to ask again: how would all of us noobs and BigHeads like a match of 10 orb Hoard ? .. A good level for Hoard, .. Like SLW ..!?
It was Kool playing you too, I think it was 30 to 2. I'm no good against a player who really knows how to use that MD, and you are good. I felt good getting you those two times though.
I use my Dad's computer and he uses his laptop if I'm on, so I use a mouse and keyboard. (no excuses)

I would like a better challange. Noobs and Bigheads in a Monsterball game. I think it would be more fair to us noobs. However, killing "Ingus of the now" takes priority, so if he comes out of his hole and challanges me, I will go there first. :wink:
Looking forward to playing you again. :wink:
Bettina
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Hmmm

Bettina you wouldn't feel that way if you had already played monsterball with us... especially if we played circuit breaker :) Last time we did a 20 point game there were almost a thousand kills, and that was all "bigheads" :p

Add SD noobs into the equation and it gets uglier by far.
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

Yall should try monsterball reloaded. ;)
Hattrick
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hattrick »

Spaceboy wrote:lol you are a complete noob korupt. first of all My life is school, friends, and sports. ok so thats the life of someone still in middle school. As for you, a 22 year old who still plays d3 acting all serious about it, a hobo wouldnt pay 1/4 of a cent for your life. so that means, you dont got one noobie. i cant plan anything cause first of all i think its stupid, second of all im going camping. on the beach somewhere... now if you wanna plan somehting on saturday go ahead and fart around in a empty level while you got college homework or studying to get to, but no, youd rather get a F in something, so even if u are better then me in a 1 v 1, im sure your girlfriend will think your the best person in the world (if you have one) I dont, cause i havent even gone through puberty yet, but somehow im more mature then you. lol. If i see you playing d3 sometime, bring it on, fool.
Wow. and here I thought I was good at murdering the language.

SB, I'd sue your school if I were you.

oh and BTW 22 is young for this game.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

kurupt wrote:first of all, i have a book reccomendation for you. Image dont speak to me again until you have read this book from front to back. i believe borders carries it, and its $20 so you might have to whore yourself out to your camp counselor, but trust me its well worth it.

i like the fact that you think you know some things about life, its cute. if i was michael jackson, i'd holla.

lol what the heck? kinda sad that youve ran out of things to think of, so your complaining about my typing. "IF" you were michael jackson? i thought you were, so go ahead and holler.

you're just too stupid for me to even insult you. i'm dumbfounded, i cant think of anything to say to that. i mean, wow. did you think that up on the spot? that was such an awesome diss, i mean, you got me good. real good. i'm crying now, you hurt my feelings :( i don't think i can show my face on the DBB ever again.
- lol worst comeback i have ever heard in my life. think of something better, and i'll write more about it.

planning things is stupid? can you get your mom to give me her dealers pager number? whatever you got a little secondhand from musta been some good ****. while you're at it, i think you need a little brother to thwap you on the head whenever you say something stupid, so give me your moms number too.

lol i guess if your going to complain about my typing, ill complain about your reading. my life isnt descent 3, and im not going to plan even a 30 second section of it for video games.
dont worry about the girlfriend thing. when you get to be my age, you'll realize what a drag they can be. but you wont have to worry about that until your balls drop, which probably wont happen for a few years. so relax, you still have time before you sit at home on a saturday night because you aren't popular. enjoy it, because if you don't hit puberty, the other kids will make fun of you, and if you do, they'll make fun of you for being pimply and akward. its all downhill from here, buddy.

heheh, shows what you know. since your 22, you dont like girls, and your a guy, go try to join in with a bunch of nuns.
i don't play open d3 games unless its with players who can give me a good game, and you aren't one of them. you'll just leave the game like a coward anyway, so whats the point in joining yours?

Lol i leave when i have to, i dont like spending more then 90 mins on a game like some of you.
and you wouldnt give me a good game, cause i belive the score would be something like 50 - negative 5. (i only ****talk players who start the flame war, so dont go complainin that im that much of a "bighead" cause you guys are attacking players in SD for liking a level, which is noobish.)
if you think i'm sweatin you, then you've got yourself some delusions boy. ask anyone around here, i never take this place seriously. you aint **** to me, and you never will be. you're amusing for 5 minutes a day, thats it. all you are is an e-thug, cause everyone knows you wont say **** to anyone here if it were face to face, so quit acting like you're cool. you're not convincing anyone.
lol. yea your just jokin around writing 1 page ... things about me. given that you wanted to plan a game with me, your life is descent 3
oh and BTW 22 is really young for this game
really. in life, ive never seen a 30 year old fight with a 13 year old. i'd guess that alot of you were 15 or something... well... i guess im over here with all the immature people all right.
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

so, kurupt wins by default then, due to spaceboy's lack of time management skills, which is really what seperates the collage failures from the collage grads.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

Read. you get an F on reading this topic.
my life isnt d3, and im not going to plan even a 30 second section of it, for video games
- trust me, i have alot planned, which is why i dont plan unimportant things like video game matches between me, and an immature 22 year old who, even if hes better then me, it means nothing watsoever. I'd rather go to my campout this weekend, then play a game with someone like korupt.
MajorHeadcase
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by MajorHeadcase »

kurupt,
re:
"dewzer, i appreciate you being a bigger man than me. honestly, no sarcasm. i didnt expect it from you, and i'm sorry for stooping that low. consider it a non issue from me, and i also apologize for bringing in the open. my bad, will you forgive me?"

np, Sorry to get between you and Spaceboy since he apparently likes the attention
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol you people are really immature. this topic is about something completly different, and here you all are flamin me, when this is about SD, and i protected their case, but you noobs obviously dont like a level where noobs beat the crap out of you.
so you freak out, then single one person out, then come up with crappy comebacks that only work cause its like 15-1 here.

i bet you people are very unsucessful in life. im going to actually study in college, or work on my job when i get as old as you, but here you are spending time on a forum at a game you played when you were my age, and you still play it. my goodness, that shows that most of you have no life at all.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Spaceboy.......Don't feed the Bigheads.
Bettina :wink:
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Spaceboy, you really have no idea what "mature" is, so you should probably stop talking before you really end up eating your own foot.

The reason most of us are toying with you is because it is funny to pick on immature people who keep on coming back for more... just like you do. You are probably what we call Ferrous Cranus. But most of us dont really care, we just like to have fun.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol oookaaay then.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame27.html - krom

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame3.html - and alot of you are "me too"
or wait-
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame69.html - that sums it up. thank you, krom.

actually, krom, THIS is you. http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame35.html - lol.
:D :roll:
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Spaceboy, it seems as though you have no concept of this community works. Just keep shooting yourself in the foot, there...
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame60.html

I'd like to be part of it, but i guess you peole are having too much fun.