Monsterball Sunday

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Monsterball Sunday

Post by Mickey1 »

I would like to know if anyone is interested in playing Monsterball Sunday night around 9 P.M. EST.
Circuit Breaker Reloaded 1.2 Monsterball
Descent Retirement Home V 72.232.124.90:2096
Please save me from Desperate Housewives!
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

I'd love to play some Monsterball. What about the original Veins, instead of Circuit Breaker Reloaded?
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Unless you have 12 people, veins is to big. I will try to make it there. I also like the crossfire level for MB.
Strife
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Strife »

Tell Koolbear to get on that usb 3dpro adapter set and include me in his dealings and I'll start playing ALOT more. Someone call his ass and tell him I'm being annoying or something... Crossthreading the entire board and whatnot :P
Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mickey1 »

The game on Monday only had 2 vs 2. As long as the level is up I will play. I hate crossfire; no room to fly. But I would play to get a game going. Circuit Breaker/Reloaded just works well with 2 or 3 on a side.
Strife
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Strife »

How many people are actively playing still? Enough to setup permanent teams? Sorta like a clan type thing? Makes bragging rights and competition more fierce when you got set teams and crap... teams of 3 or 4 would even be better than just a buncha dudes flying around... 3 or 4 dudes playin all the time together will develop better tactics than 3 or 4 dudes just gettin together... Feedback?
Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mickey1 »

http://www.descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=184&start=175

Teams would be nice. But the last time I tried this it did not work. We need people to sign up to get started.
Strife
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Strife »

Mickey1 wrote:http://www.descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=184&start=175

Teams would be nice. But the last time I tried this it did not work. We need people to sign up to get started.
I don't see my name on there... Oh yeah... THATS CAUSE I NEED A USB 3DPRO ADAPTER!!!! I think Sharpie has 4 of em... I'm gonna go pillage her house till I find one :P
Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mickey1 »

Thanks for the fun Monsterball games. 3 on a side much fun. PacketLoss & Templeton thanks for the 1 on 1 games before the other players showed up. Zoots Ha, Ha, Ha KaBoom. I'll try for next Sunday at 9 p.m. EST. Desparate Monsterballers Sunday Night! Be there or be square.
d3jake
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by d3jake »

Um.. Strife, get your self an old Sound Blaster card. It'll have teh game port on it... And you can probably snatch one off of Craigslist. I happen to have 2 installed in my comp so I can use a 3d pro, and a racing wheel.
Strife
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Strife »

I have an old sb16 installed on the machine... The 3dpro works... sometimes. It gets really annoying when in the middle of a dogfight and all of a sudden the stick stops working and I can only bi-chord in one direction and not shoot at all. It recognizes it being attached to the computer... but it comes up as not being connected sometimes... Really weird.