the Palin endorsement

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

the Palin endorsement

Post by callmeslick »

http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/19/sara ... lin-today/

seriously, though, this might be great news for Trump, disasterous news for the GOP as a whole. Essentially, she just put another nail in the coffin. Now the Dems can link her and Trump and run against sheer public idiocy. They(the Dems) have a shot at running the table, now.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: the Palin endorsement

Post by callmeslick »

yup, it's all about family values: drunken brawls, out-of-wedlock(serial violation) babies, cheating on your last Euro model wife with the next one, and now, this:
http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charg ... 1753857153

please, let Trump/Palin be the ticket!!!!! I've lived my whole life without a 50-0 electoral college vote.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Meh, I'm not one to dismiss a person because of their family. You can do everything right as a parent and still have screwed up kids. I would rather dismiss her on wacky ideas.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

vision wrote:Meh, I'm not one to dismiss a person because of their family. You can do everything right as a parent and still have screwed up kids. I would rather dismiss her on wacky ideas.
oh, I'd pretty much agree were the persons 'wacky ideas' not including pontification on 'family values'.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Wow, here comes the circus, with an egotistical ringleader and a clown! :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I can't stand her for no other reason than the godawful names she inflicted on her children. "Track"? The hell?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The fact she can't speak a coherent sentence, or read, doesn't help her case either. She only blows political dogwhistles like "patriot", "liberty", "take back America" or "make America great again" and her dog followers slaver over it like red meat. No substance and an empty head. That's all she really is. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

I'd love to know what the quid pro quo for that endorsement was. There always is one.
George Orwell---"1984"
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

"Sarah Palin's speech endorsing Donald J. Trump made no sense, because making sense isn’t really Palin’s style. But it’s also because there is no coherent defense of Donald Trump’s candidacy."

https://reason.com/blog/2016/01/20/sara ... speech-was
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Yet Trump leads the gop by a wide margin. I think the only good Palin brings will be the conservative factor. I for one don't think Trump needs her.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

nice article. The sad, but predictable end of the Tea Party movement.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It gets even better. I heard that since Palin dissed Ted Cruz, he's going to bring in Glenn Beck to endorse him. Now we have a circus and a carnival show. :lol:
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

but, wait, there's more!!!! Palin pulled a no-show on two events so far today for Trump. Probably drunk(or should I say, 'still drunk' given yesterdays rambling, out of focus gibberish). She did, apparently, find time to infer that her son's abusiveness and drunkeness is due to PTSD from living in Obama's America.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:but, wait, there's more!!!! Palin pulled a no-show on two events so far today for Trump. Probably drunk(or should I say, 'still drunk' given yesterdays rambling, out of focus gibberish). She did, apparently, find time to infer that her son's abusiveness and drunkeness is due to PTSD from living in Obama's America.
Well I always figured you really looked down on the American serviceman and now it shows. If you got the ear wax out and listened, she said the PTSD was from his tour of duty back in 2008. Nice illustration on playing politics with members of the military who saw combat while you sit around play acting by thanking people for their service.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Well I always figured you really looked down on the American serviceman and now it shows. If you got the ear wax out and listened, she said the PTSD was from his tour of duty back in 2008. Nice illustration on playing politics with members of the military who saw combat while you sit around play acting by thanking people for their service.
hilarious, and oh so ironic.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

And just what, exactly do you find humorous? Or just making a non-nonsensical reply makes you seem more intellectual?

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:
callmeslick wrote:but, wait, there's more!!!! Palin pulled a no-show on two events so far today for Trump. Probably drunk(or should I say, 'still drunk' given yesterdays rambling, out of focus gibberish). She did, apparently, find time to infer that her son's abusiveness and drunkeness is due to PTSD from living in Obama's America.
Well I always figured you really looked down on the American serviceman and now it shows. If you got the ear wax out and listened, she said the PTSD was from his tour of duty back in 2008. Nice illustration on playing politics with members of the military who saw combat while you sit around play acting by thanking people for their service.
and then, she ranted on about Obama not caring for the troops. But, thanks for projecting your hate onto me. I'm the one who actually WORKS with wounded vets.
George Orwell---"1984"
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote:And just what, exactly do you find humorous? Or just making a non-nonsensical reply makes you seem more intellectual?
Oh, just the fact you were bagging on servicemen in the recent past is all.

With your supposed 'service', which I now highly doubt, I also find it to be ironic.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Bagging? And who cares what you doubt.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

What gets me is that Trump actually stepped aside from his power podium to let a shrill, rambling idiot spout bunch of nonsense. Some of the news reporters went into Trump's crowd and asked if any of them liked Palin. Quite a few of them actually said flat out: "no".

Another view.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/po ... dorsement/
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Bagging? And who cares what you doubt.
just remember this quote the next time you make some goofy assertion about me. I will, trust me.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Why would you care what I or anyone else doubts about you?

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Why would you care what I or anyone else doubts about you?
I don't. Just thought it worth reminding you of the fact. Sometimes you seem to be under the illusion it matters, to the point of expressing your doubts strongly. I frankly couldn't care less.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

You must care or you wouldn't be referencing it now. Strike a nerve?

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:You must care or you wouldn't be referencing it now. Strike a nerve?
unless there is some irony nerve, no it didn't.
George Orwell---"1984"
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

So is there a topic here, or just a personal feud?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

It's the usual degradation of a topic by the insertion of personal feelings. Might as well close it.

Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

As you wish. :wink: