Image/Video Dump MEGATHREAD.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Image/Video Dump MEGATHREAD.

Post by Top Gun »

Man it must really suck to have an argument completely destroyed by raw numbers.

"Believes in true diversity" = "Endorsed by white supremacists"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:04 pm Man it must really suck to have an argument completely destroyed by raw numbers.

"Believes in true diversity" = "Endorsed by white supremacists"
So the NPC responds 'WHITE SUPREMACISTS!' There you have it:

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

You realize that reposting shitty 4chan memes just makes you look even more retarded, right? Just checking.

True or false, TB: Donald Trump was actively endorsed by white supremacist leaders. I'll wait.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:15 pm True or false, TB: Donald Trump was actively endorsed by white supremacist leaders. I'll wait.
True or false Top Gun: Obama was endorsed by the leader of a black supremacist/antisemitic organization (Louis "I'm an anti-termite" Farrakhan, Nation of Islam.)

I'll give you a little help: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

And Obama denounced him. Meanwhile Cheetolini blamed "both sides" for skinheads running down counter-protestors and continues to blame the media when alt-right nutjobs mail pipe bombs. Stop throwing up bull★■◆● false equivalencies. Grow a goddamn pair and man up to your ★■◆●.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Obama denounced, then finally denounced and rejected Farrakhan after a LOT of prompting by Tim Russert during the Democratic primary debates with Hillary Clinton, so I give a slight nod to NS's point. :wink:

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2 ... rra/142695
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The article you linked states that Obama denounced the man's support well before the debate ever happened, and that Russert failed to mention this during his questioning, even ignoring the fact that the article both he and Chuck Todd cited stated as much right in its byline. TB doesn't have a leg to stand on here.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Meanwhile, Trump, and even Pence, come out and blame both sides and the media. Never their own actions or speech. Obama at least acted presidential, not like 2-year old Trump saying; "Not me". :roll:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/p ... ntons.html

Oh, and Trump couldn't even cancel one of his boner rallies and keep his foul trap shut after 11 people died at the hands of a vapid anti-Semite, even after first setting a serious tone. What a man.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-addr ... ve-stream/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:48 pm The article you linked states that Obama denounced the man's support well before the debate ever happened, and that Russert failed to mention this during his questioning, even ignoring the fact that the article both he and Chuck Todd cited stated as much right in its byline. TB doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

I don't think you'll find a picture of Trump with David Duke.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:44 pm I don't think you'll find a picture of Trump with David Duke.
No, only pictures of him palling around with a mass-murdering, totalitarian dictator. But that's just fine, right?

Should Obama have posed for that picture? No. Did he regret doing it? I'm sure. Am I going to judge someone based on whom they did or didn't appear in a photo, or over what they've said or done over the entirety of their political careers? The latter. And Trump is so goddamn lacking in every way that matters it's not even remotely funny.

Gotta love that "denouncement" of David Duke, though. "I know nothing about white supremacists." At least he's honest?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

This is from a fallen lefty commentator, Keith Olbermann, but he does get it right.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

★■◆●ing lol:

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Good. He probably never saw the protestors though. Heaven forbid his "lowlife" enemies get within a half mile of him and spoil his delusions of MAGA. By the way, Jared Kushner and Ivanka describe themselves as Orthodox Jews. I'm guessing it was them who really wanted to go so that they could pay their respects. Too bad they dragged Trump along to put a stain the whole affair.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nancy Pelosi wrote:This wall thing... It's like a manhood thing with him - as if manhood can be associated with him...."
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I’m an artist.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Me thinks TheWhat has been smokin' somthin' powerful strong. But it is entertaining. :P
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I looked up face plungers on EBay because I was reading Anais Nin prose. There is a part of me that’s been hidden all these years. Maybe if I jam zucchini up my face and plunge it out I will be whole - I will be cleansed.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

His version of Sly Stone is quite “woke”. Lol
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

This is the "genius" who's negotiating our country's important trade deal with China. You know our country is going to get shafted when our president publicly contradicts his own trade negotiator, putting his abject stupidity on public display for all to see and doing it several times, while the Chinese negotiator snickers audibly in the background. Someone needs to go back to trade school kindergarten before taking charge. :roll:

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Holeee Shhhit, that's uncomfortable to watch. What an idiot.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh, and Trump receives all his "advice" about North Korea from Putin, even for this most recent visit to meet with Kim. It was Putin's "suggestion" the last time Trump had a summit with Kim that the U.S. and South Korea stop all military maneuvers. It certainly made Kim happy. Not so much for our military leaders. So what will we lose with Trump's Art of the Deal machinations this time? Just you watch. It'll be something important, to the U.S. We'll get the shaft and there won't be any concessions from NK.

Trump loves to put Putin's advice above that of his own intelligence people, to the detriment of our nation every time. Either Trump loves the feeling of Putin's hand up his ass all the time, or he's too stupid to realize he's nothing but a puppet who's in love with his puppet master. OR, he doesn't want that golden showers video to see the light of day, ever. :P

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-administ ... ng-1343107
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Owls have been hanging out in the back woods the last week. Barred Owls begin nesting in March, so I hope they stay. They eat pesky mice and the giant penises of black men and Semites.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Cool. It really blends in with the trees doesn't it?

Darn, I should've taken a pic of that juvenile coyote that was curled up and sunning himself on my back garden wall last summer. I smacked him upside the butt using some harmless wool cleaning pellets I'd loaded into my pellet pistol, so as to dissuade him from coming into my yard like he owns the place and leaving his half eaten rabbit and squirrel carcasses for me to deal with. Gross. After standing there trying to figure out what hit him, he hightailed it over the fence post haste after I snarled at him. :lol:
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

You can shoot coyote's with real bullets, barring the nuclear apocalypse I don't think the world will ever run out of them. Maybe at some distant point in the future we can eventually learn to stay out of each others territory.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Not here. Don't think I haven't thought about using my pistol, but I'm within the city limits and they seriously frown upon discharging a firearm at vermin, and I include deer in that definition. I'm also quite sure some of my Bambi and nature loving neighbors might take exception to me shooting some poor little innocent animal as well. :P
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

9E7E897D-1794-44B6-BBFD-CE863F0C1E00.jpeg
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I remember this.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yep. Too bad that protestor missed his target. :lol: But Bush is not alone.

Here's a guy who got really creative and threw a couple Russian flags at Trump, all the while yelling "traitor". More power to him. :lol:

The incident with a protestor trying to attack Trump happens near the end of the video. Personally, I'm waiting for a Dead Zone movie style reaction from Trump to some protestor trying to attack him. You remember from that Stephen King movie the scene where a senatorial candidate, Martin Sheen, shields himself from an assassin's bullet by taking someone's baby and using it as a human shield? Trump strikes me as the kind of draft dodging coward who would do something like that just to save his own skin.

The Dead Zone scene.

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Shoe thrown at Bush
Book thrown at Obama
Shoe thrown at Clinton
Flags thrown at Trump

What's next a frozen tampon?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

:lol: Hillary's little cringe and circle around is hilarious! Never saw that one. However, a more creative protestor would have thrown cigars at her. :P
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Maybe someone threw their old Samsung Galaxy Note 7 at Trump hoping it would catch fire and explode in mid-air. Lousy aim though. :P

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Actual Trump Tweet:

All former Bush administration officials should have zero standing on Syria. Iraq was a waste of blood & treasure.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2013

Trump now:

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Self explanatory given Trump's recent tirades.

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Plus, they get to step over the bodies of their dead rich comrades who have to remain on the mountain because they can't be removed and properly buried.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Uh, the President of the United States and a supposed billionaire can't get a decently fitted tuxedo? Maybe it's an impossible task for such a clod of a human being. :P