Ivanka for President.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Ivanka for President.

Post by woodchip »

So I'm wondering who will will take Trumps place after he finishes his 2nd term. My money is on Ivanka Trump Kushner. Only thing that will defeat her is if Trump Sr really screws up in his 2nd term. If not, Ivanka will be the first female President. Laugh all you want but she'll have a lot of first hand experience and has been well received no matter where she goes. Besides, who would you rather look at, sour puss Michelle or beautiful and smart Ivanka? Have fun.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Ivanka for President.

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh God, from the orange airhead to the blond airhead. She's dumb as a brick according to Steve Bannon, and that's saying something. Oh, and by the way Ivanka, I STILL can't pay my taxes using a single page let alone a damn postcard. That hasn't happened since Reagan.

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:58 am So I'm wondering who will will take Trumps place after he finishes his 2nd term. My money is on Ivanka Trump Kushner.
So, a dynasty, just like North Korea? Gotcha.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I'm triggered.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

1/10 weak bait
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I think woody is as serious about this as a heart attack. Scary.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

You may be right. He is the ur-example of a decrepit Boomer flailing at the last vestiges of his social influence. Unfortunately the rest of us have to suffer his generation's death throes.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

And you all scoffed when Trump announced his candidacy and I said he'd win the primary. Then you all made fun of me when I said Trump would beat Hillary Clinton. And here you are once again making fun and scoffing. Like I said...have fun. Just remember this post years from now.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

But you always predict the Republican will win. I don't think that you have any special insight just because sometimes Republicans win.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:And you all scoffed when Trump announced his candidacy and I said he'd win the primary. Then you all made fun of me when I said Trump would beat Hillary Clinton. And here you are once again making fun and scoffing. Like I said...have fun. Just remember this post years from now.
I will certainly agree that I didn't think someone so manifestly unfit for office could win. It was definitely a mistake to give Republicans that much credit, one I won't make again.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:27 am And you all scoffed when Trump announced his candidacy and I said he'd win the primary. Then you all made fun of me when I said Trump would beat Hillary Clinton. And here you are once again making fun and scoffing. Like I said...have fun. Just remember this post years from now.
And the ONLY reason Trump won the presidency was because the Dems were stupid enough to nominate Hillary Clinton. If there was anyone Republicans hated more than anyone else, it was her. She was the pariah that the Republicans needed to get any doofus on the planet they nominated to win. And yes, my mistake was that I thought he was so much of a doofus that even a divisive figure like Hillary could beat him. I was wrong on that count I guess. :wink:
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Yes woody, thank you for reminding all of us that most Republican voters are vile self-absorbed sacks of ★■◆●. We'd nearly forgotten.

Also it's great for you to once again show your preference for repressive dictatorships. Should we all hang pictures of Dear Leader's family in our homes?
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Woodchip, I realize you are just making predictions but why would you want to even plant this seed of doom into my mind? Do you want to see a picture of me in polka dotted speedos with a summer sausage gagging me? See what I means, Jellybeans? No one needs that imagery in their mind.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Sarah Palin 2.0
typematrix
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

...!

Post by typematrix »

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Jeff250 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 am But you always predict the Republican will win. I don't think that you have any special insight just because sometimes Republicans win.
No, I may voice my preference for the Republican but until Trump I don't think I ever predicted former candidates would win.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TheWhat wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:16 pm Woodchip, I realize you are just making predictions but why would you want to even plant this seed of doom into my mind? Do you want to see a picture of me in polka dotted speedos with a summer sausage gagging me? See what I means, Jellybeans? No one needs that imagery in their mind.
Should I predict Hillary will run and win. Would that be a better image? :P

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:32 am
woodchip wrote:And you all scoffed when Trump announced his candidacy and I said he'd win the primary. Then you all made fun of me when I said Trump would beat Hillary Clinton. And here you are once again making fun and scoffing. Like I said...have fun. Just remember this post years from now.
I will certainly agree that I didn't think someone so manifestly unfit for office could win. It was definitely a mistake to give Republicans that much credit, one I won't make again.
Well the Dems better get better candidates than the stable of asses they have now.

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

woodchip wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:49 pm Should I predict Hillary will run and win. Would that be a better image? :P
No.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:52 pm Well the Dems better get better candidates than the stable of asses they have now.
I'm betting that there would NEVER be a Dem candidate that you'd EVER approve of IN ENTIRE UPCOMING FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY, or during the rest of your life, so your opinion of the current crop of Dems is pretty much moot. :P

Oh, and The What, who's face is that pasted onto that hunky bod?
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:46 pm Oh, and The What, who's face is that pasted onto that hunky bod?
:lol:
I done told Woodchip if he kept making horrifying predictions about our country’s future I was going to show him a picture of me in polka dotted speedos.
:lol:
Imageforensic anthropologist salary range
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

:lol: Nice abs but lousy tats. Should have threatened stars and stripes instead of polka dots. Anyone hooked up to that medical machine were you threatening to "adjust"? :P
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:57 pm Anyone hooked up to that medical machine were you threatening to "adjust"? :P
Why yes. It was the saline drip to the arm of my patron of the arts. I used the image for a social media post with the caption:
“Who needs music school? I make beepfs.”