So did you guys kill all the republicans edit(from this forum)?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

So did you guys kill all the republicans edit(from this forum)?

Post by Isaac »

Or are nursing homes starting to limit patient computer time?

With all the pro Trump talk that used to go on here, I'd imagine we lost a few guys during the capitol riot. ....Imagine our dbb geriatric right-wingers throwing their walkers at a cop. {love emoji goes here, but Krom is ignoring my post in the feedback section, because he doesn't love me anymore}

RIP E&C

To the fallen: gg
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: So did you guys kill all the republicans edit(from this forum)?

Post by Krom »

They probably found some deeper darker hole in the internet to crawl into where they could express their fascism and worship their golden statues of Trump and Limbaugh without getting called on it like some of us would here.
TRUEpiiiicness
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by TRUEpiiiicness »

Probably ran off back to facefuck and parlor.
Currently working on Descent: The Countdown Level 22 (Ogep'rgs) (Geometry)
Descent: The Countdown
Normal levels done 21/27
Secret levels done 2/3
Next level to be done: Level 23 (IO Sulphur Refinery)
The grand collection (Only after Descent: The Countdown)
??? ?/?
??? ?/?
Note
Any levels I make are free to use (even redesign) and include in any mission set. Just pm me if you going to do so.

Descent levels be like
Ah yes
Enslaved squares
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Krom wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:17 am They probably found some deeper darker hole in the internet to crawl into where they could express their fascism and worship their golden statues of Trump and Limbaugh without getting called on it like some of us would here.
I don't think what Trump supporters had looked like the Republican party. I mean the guy was clearly anti-gun, pro-big spending, and fake religious.

"The bible is my favorite book" - Trump

"Lmao" - me
TRUEpiiiicness wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:18 am Probably ran off back to facefuck and parlor.
I might be the most conservative person on this forum, even though I'm pro-choice.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Isaac wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:28 amI might be the most conservative person on this forum...
Don't confuse "Conservative" with "Republican." The only thing Republicans are concerned with is conserving current wealth structures at the expense of civil liberties. The fact you mentioned "pro-life" shows how they are a single issue party. Well, two if you consider gun control. Neither are a good platform for governance. Do they even have a coherent platform? What a joke.

All the "Republicans" on this site were just unwitting vehicles for propaganda. No one misses them and they contributed nothing of value. On the contrary, they made this place a cesspool. Good riddance. ★■◆●, I wouldn't be surprised if some of those morons deliberately got Covid and died to "own the libs."
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I can’t blame them. It must suck having to constantly defend the indefensible in order to justify one’s allegiance to a party devolving into a cult of grievance and fascism, while retaining the self-perception that they are “one of the good guys.”

I’d probably want to complain about Dr. Seuss, too.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

A shining example of what the Republican/Fascist/QAnon/Neo-Nazi Party has become. I mean Holy crap!. Making yourself actually look like the worst mass murderer Fascist in recent history, also pledging allegiance to Heir Trump as a badge of honor and this guy's attorney has the gall to claim his creep defendant doesn't belong to any White Supremacist groups. :roll:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/15/capitol- ... mpathizer/

Most of the Trumptards don't come here to whine and gripe anymore because they have no moral authority to stand on or even defend with a straight face, because they can't. No one can defend a bunch of crazy clowns who's Party has become a personality cult built solely around grievance, conspiracy and hate. Technically, the Republican Party for all intensive purposes is DEAD.

So Ron Johnson didn't fear the good ol' boy Capital rioters who assaulted Capital police officers with hockey sticks, American Flag poles as spears and bear spray, but he would've been in fear if BLM people were outside the Capital instead? What a weird sense of twisted logic just to defend your Fascist, rotten, heinous and new order cult.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:04 pm Most of the Trumptards don't come here to whine and gripe anymore because they have no moral authority to stand on or even defend with a straight face, because they can't. No one can defend a bunch of crazy clowns who's Party has become a personality cult built solely around grievance, conspiracy and hate. Technically, the Republican Party for all intensive purposes is DEAD.
I was also wondering were any banned? I expect if I go through the millions of posts I'd find these guys picking fights with the mods.

I mean there isn't a log of everyone that's been banned, so it's possible Krom or somebody was sick of having to deal with people fighting everyday and started killing off the trouble makers.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

I think the only person who was banned was Thunderbunny and, if I recall correctly, it was for habitually making low-effort posts/topics.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

Back in the olden days, some of the best debaters in this forum were conservative-leaning, but I'd be surprised (insofar as anything surprises me anymore) if any of them were Trump supporters today.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Jeff250 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:48 amBack in the olden days, some of the best debaters in this forum were conservative-leaning...
Damn, that must have been a really long time ago because I don't remember anything but the spewing of weak talking points and propaganda mixed in with religious nonsense.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

If the dbb is divided, what chance does america have? :P
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

vision wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:14 pm
Jeff250 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:48 amBack in the olden days, some of the best debaters in this forum were conservative-leaning...
Damn, that must have been a really long time ago because I don't remember anything but the spewing of weak talking points and propaganda mixed in with religious nonsense.
Yeah it was.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

On that note, the two pinned posts in the E&C "Egregious post MEGATHREAD" and "Image/Video Dump MEGATHREAD" are probably no longer relevant and can probably be unpinned. If I'm wrong, ignore me.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Hmm, I didn't know TB was banned. I thought he just stopped posting like he "threatened" to do a couple times.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

TB's account was deactivated at his own request.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Krom wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:49 pm TB's account was deactivated at his own request.
What? Was he addicted and needed help weaning off?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Perhaps, q-anon bull★■◆● is like a drug to its followers and he was injecting it straight into his veins before q-anon was even a thing.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

You mentioning q-anon gave me a thought: I'd love to find out if any of our right-wingers actually went to storm the Capitol. I know they're just keyboard warriors, but what if the reason they can't log-on is because they're all in jail.

Woodchip, are you reading this on a butt smuggled phone?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Isaac wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:48 pm You mentioning q-anon gave me a thought: I'd love to find out if any of our right-wingers actually went to storm the Capitol. I know they're just keyboard warriors, but what if the reason they can't log-on is because they're all in jail.

Woodchip, are you reading this on a butt smuggled phone?
If only...
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isaac wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:58 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:04 pm Most of the Trumptards don't come here to whine and gripe anymore because they have no moral authority to stand on or even defend with a straight face, because they can't. No one can defend a bunch of crazy clowns who's Party has become a personality cult built solely around grievance, conspiracy and hate. Technically, the Republican Party for all intensive purposes is DEAD.
I was also wondering were any banned? I expect if I go through the millions of posts I'd find these guys picking fights with the mods.

I mean there isn't a log of everyone that's been banned, so it's possible Krom or somebody was sick of having to deal with people fighting everyday and started killing off the trouble makers.
No logs. Like Krom said, only Thunderbunny left and that was at his own request. But there's also one die hard leftie who's disappeared as well, although he wasn't banned, he just left. Callmeslick was his handle. There are several conservatives still around, like Spidey and Sergent Thorne, but they've been mostly silent lately. Even woodchip seems to have kept quiet since Trump and the new Republican Party, aka The Trump Tea Party Patriot Zombie Squad imploded after their little Capital Insurrection fiasco, probably because he just can't rationally defend the indefensible.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Oh, woody made an entire career out of irrationally defending the indefensible. I'm sure he'd find a way.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Hey, TC! I was legit worried you had gone! I figured you thought "If I can't pwn the right wing I have nothing else to do on this forum".
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I thought I'd let you guys duke it out for awhile. I'm too boring. :P
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Jeff250 wrote: I'd be surprised (insofar as anything surprises me anymore) if any of them were Trump supporters today.
I have been shocked and surprised at some of the people I know who have turned out to be rabid Trump supporters.
There is a kind little old lady at my church. She is not senile. She is kind and decent. And if anyone says anything against Trump she immediately insists on how much she likes him.

I just CANT get into an argument with her, because I can't bring myself to even QUOTE the things that Trump has said around this kind, conservative little old woman. I'd have to wash my mouth out with soap.

I chalk it up to some people have just been fed on a diet of such bad misinformation (with NO exposure to any opposing points of view) "that they should believe a lie"
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

As much as it's going to suck, Kilarin, you'll have to show her what he's said.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

So you deactivate him but temp ban me for no good reason. Shows how you really are.

Both the demoncats and reptilicans churn out propaganda/papa dragon, that's why I'm no longer a demoncat; I chose demoncat over reptilican in the past over what was said above.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I'm not sure how vision/ferno/tg and now krom are any difference when responding to me...oh snap that's right, they all spout crap from leftist news sources. Chaos, as you may have noticed, the foursome have only one goal, to get the conservatives to quit, vision said so years ago and looks like he may have succeeded Though some of us are a still around
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Let me ask you something woodchip. Do you believe Trump is a smart man and great leader who should be re-elected? Do you believe the election was stolen from him and that he's still really president? Do you listen to Tucker Carlson and believe in his Patriot Purge scenario?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:50 pmTucker Carlson and... his Patriot Purge scenario?
Do I want to know what this is?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Google it and also understand that 3 Fox News personalities just guit the network over it.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

woodchip loves to attack "leftist news sources" every time reality pokes him a bit through his dense security blanket of right wing fascist propaganda he constantly clings to as if his life depends on it. :P
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The lack of a response to my earlier question(s) is all I need to know about the voracity of his news sources or the character of the leader he thinks is good for the country.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:50 pm Let me ask you something woodchip. Do you believe Trump is a smart man and great leader who should be re-elected? Do you believe the election was stolen from him and that he's still really president? Do you listen to Tucker Carlson and believe in his Patriot Purge scenario?
Trump has a ton of something more than than our present incompetent president and that is experience in running something. If Trump was in office we wouldn't have had the sad debacle we did in Afghanistan. We wouldn't have the cluster ★■◆● we do on the border. Are you proud and think Biden is better and smarter then Trump ? No to your other 2 questions.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:30 am The lack of a response to my earlier question(s) is all I need to know about the voracity of his news sources or the character of the leader he thinks is good for the country.
You know nothing Jon Snow. So lack of a immediate response tells you all you need to know? Is this a result of you liberal brain washing 'cause it can't be a result of your engineering background. If you need to know my news sources are from more sober source which I listed once here, you'll have to find them yourself. Obviously you were never worried about character or you would never have voted for Biden. Did your news source say anything about Biden's son's laptop or did they keep it buried? Even your news sources lack character. So before you make another ignorant post and listen to more piss poor news outlets, mail me in game and I'll give you some other sources to balance things out.

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:28 pm I'm not sure how vision/ferno/tg and now krom are any difference when responding to me...oh snap that's right, they all spout crap from leftist news sources.
Can you give me an example of a leftist news source I've posted? I understand that everything outside your propaganda bubble is considered leftist, but can you prove a source I've posted is objectively leftist?
woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:28 pm...vision said so years ago and looks like he may have succeeded Though some of us are a still around
Wow, this is a great compliment to think I have that much persuasive power in my posts! I must be an even better writer than I thought, with rock solid arguments and razor sharp wit I could maybe rival Christopher Hitchens one day! I AM THE BEST.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

First off vision, you never post sources as you are more intent on name calling. The is in itself a tactic of the left especially when they can't make a point.
Second running someone off because you incessantly call them names is not a sign of good writing, it's more the case of them getting tired of your bull★■◆●. So don't go comparing yourself to a good writer
as it demeans they're writing ability also.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woody: "Reality has a liberal bias."

Also the reason most of the "conservatives" hit the road is their fee-fees couldn't handle being constantly called out over their total bull★■◆●.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:10 pmFirst off vision, you never post sources...
Here is the thing about that, I don't really need to because I use the sources you provide. One thing you haven't learned is that most of what you read is propaganda that mixes truth with falsehoods to get you riled up. Just the other day when you posted that abortion article, I was able to follow a trail of links that brought me to original sources of information, even though I had to click thought a few sites to get there. It's the same whenever you post something from Fox News. They will mention some kind of research or study, then spin it to make you angry. But, if you actually look at the original source you'll find they have completely misrepresented what was found.

TRY IT NEXT TIME, I DARE YOU.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Do you really think he has the cognitive faculties to pull that off?