Reining in justice

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Reining in justice

Post by woodchip »

So the border patrol agents who were originally charged with using their reins to whip illegal Haitian immigrants, and were acquitted of the charge, are now being charged administratively. Are you starting to feel like Joseph Stalin is in control here? If we can't get you one way, we'll get you another!
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re: Reining in justice

Post by Vander »

coin.png
coin.png (146.09 KiB) Viewed 5869 times
Yeah ★■◆● those guys.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I trust you know the coin is a made up coin by outside sources taking advantage of a situation to further their ends. I'll leave it to you as to whom the outside sources may be.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Yeah, false flag. The people on horseback running down immigrants actually feel really bad about it.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

There's defending the boarder and arresting illegal immigrants and treating them humanely per our legal system and then there's beating up people just because they were trying to find a better life. By the way, both Trump and Biden have failed the humane part of enforcing our immigration laws. Letting these border control agents get away with abuse IS part of what most repressive governments would sanction. You keep forgetting that this is a nation of humane laws. If we let our law enforcement people get away with abuses, beatings or killings, we're no better than Russia, Venezuela, Turkey, Syria or Saudi Arabia.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Oh no, fascist pieces of ★■◆● are being held accountable for their heinous actions! Whatever shall we do?!
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:42 am Yeah, false flag. The people on horseback running down immigrants actually feel really bad about it.
Do you have any proof of this or is it same source that said agents were "whipping" them?

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Proof of what? That the guys on the horses really felt bad? You got me, I've seen no proof of that.

An no, I'm not starting to feel like Joseph Stalin is in control here.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:38 am There's defending the boarder and arresting illegal immigrants and treating them humanely per our legal system and then there's beating up people just because they were trying to find a better life. By the way, both Trump and Biden have failed the humane part of enforcing our immigration laws. Letting these border control agents get away with abuse IS part of what most repressive governments would sanction. You keep forgetting that this is a nation of humane laws. If we let our law enforcement people get away with abuses, beatings or killings, we're no better than Russia, Venezuela, Turkey, Syria or Saudi Arabia.
Justice like keeping people locked up for over a year charged with trespass for 01/06 protest? Or not arresting anyone for Portland riots? And just what abuse were BPA committing? If I was in charge I'd have machine gun nests set up along border. Illegal migrant flow would stop without wall building or anything. :twisted:

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:19 amJustice like keeping people locked up for over a year charged with trespass for 01/06 protest? Or not arresting anyone for Portland riots? And just what abuse were BPA committing? If I was in charge I'd have machine gun nests set up along border. Illegal migrant flow would stop without wall building or anything. :twisted:
Have you been watching ANY of the broadcast Jan. 6th hearings? Probably not since Fox News ain't carrying it and you Trump lovers seem to like only good news about Trump spoon fed to you like petulant 2 year olds or else savor the blatant lies that come out of his own mouth. These guys were NOT peaceful protestors, they were violent insurrectionists, so quit listening to Tucker Carlson, ahem Joseph Goebbels, propaganda machine. They were there to foment an insurrection at the behest of their leader Heir Trump all to keep him in office despite a nation that LEGALLY WITHOUT FRAUD VOTED HIS ASS OUT, where they assaulted scores of Capital Police, yelled "Hang Mike Pence" and destroyed Capital property. And it's on record from an informant embedded with them that the Proud Boys were there with the intent to murder Mike Pence (and Pelosi if they'd gotten the opportunity). Hell, most of my conservative neighbors voted against him as well, Trump was so despised by rational thinking people. Also Remember that the Proud Boys are a violent White Supremacist group that the FBI tracks, along with several others that were there that day as well. Those stupid anarchists in Portland and Seattle, I wish they'd be arrested and locked up for a long time, which is the one thing we can agree on. They're no better than the Proud Boys or Patriot Front idiots. :deadhorse:

As for the border patrol agents "whipping" migrants, that sort of happened as you pointed out. Horse reigns WERE being used while still attached to the horses no less, but not actual whips. Frankly, I agree that those agents were doing what they thought was necessary to corral advancing hoards of people. If their bosses want to charge them administratively, that's up to them, although I'm sure it doesn't help morale to do so and it's only being done to curry liberal favor, which is sad. As for abuses, most of it is happening behind the scenes in detention centers and both presidents were/are guilty in this arena, so they need to own up to their mistakes. As for machine gun nests on the border, sure it would work. However, in the FREE WORLD, not only is it internationally frowned upon, it would certainly be seen as an act of war against Mexico, do you want our country to behave like the Soviet Union, in reverse of course, and shoot and kill all those who try to cross the border? What in the Hell is wrong with you? I guess if you only want a white fascist utopia nation where anyone different in color, religion or behavior is lowlife scum, it makes sense. Personally, that's not a nation I want any part of, period, because it sure looks like we're headed down the road that Nazi Germany took during in it's formation and very few people are batting an eye or realizing what's going on.

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Forget just "being frowned upon", the idea of using machine gun nests to deter immigrants at the southern border is one of the more ridiculously racist things I've heard all week.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yep, and I've heard other more extreme "conservatives" say the same thing. Just shoot them as they cross. If a person isn't white, English speaking and Christian, go away.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Krom wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:53 pm Forget just "being frowned upon", the idea of using machine gun nests to deter immigrants at the southern border is one of the more ridiculously racist things I've heard all week.
You should hear my mom, who seriously suggested planting land mines across the whole border. :|
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

As for being racist, did I ever say anything about race or ethnicity? Or is this a typical leftist approach to demeaning a conservative?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Let's hear your opinion about if those migrants were a bunch of white Ukrainians fleeing the war trying to cross the southern border, illegally? You want to machine gun them too, all for fleeing a war they didn't start? I see even our own government is more welcoming to Ukrainian refugees than those Haitians, who are black of course. So even the Biden administration can be called a little racist in border policy.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/us/ukrai ... index.html

But even illegal crossings by Ukrainians are resulting in arrests by ICE, so it's not a cake walk for them either.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... -rcna22067

You want to protect the southern border, we need to get Mexico to step up enforcement of their own fluid borders and get them to make visas far harder to obtain for foreigners. No lethal force necessary.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:32 am As for being racist, did I ever say anything about race or ethnicity? Or is this a typical leftist approach to demeaning a conservative?
You don't get to go there. Your side had a bunch of white supremacists in a ★■◆●ing U-Haul intending to 'disrupt' a gay pride parade.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Ferno wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:39 pm
woodchip wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:32 am As for being racist, did I ever say anything about race or ethnicity? Or is this a typical leftist approach to demeaning a conservative?
You don't get to go there. Your side had a bunch of white supremacists in a ★■◆●ing U-Haul intending to 'disrupt' a gay pride parade.
And you don't get to go there either, your side sent someone to assassinate a supreme court justice. and then there is the threat letter your side issued:
https://archive.ph/gURVb#selection-173.302-181.34
So who's more moral here? People going to disrupt a parade or going to commit murder and mayhem?

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:39 pm
You want to protect the southern border, we need to get Mexico to step up enforcement of their own fluid borders and get them to make visas far harder to obtain for foreigners. No lethal force necessary.
Umm TC, you forget Trump did have that set up with Mexico and then Biden came along and changed it. Lets go Brandon.

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:your side sent someone to assassinate a supreme court justice.
I actually sent him to throw a milkshake, but things got out of hand. These things happen you know.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:28 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:39 pm
Umm TC, you forget Trump did have that set up with Mexico and then Biden came along and changed it. Lets go Brandon.
Got links to reliable sources to back that up? I'm not talking Fox News or PJ Media. As best as I can remember, Trump threatened a 5% tariff if Mexico didn't start keeping migrants IN Mexico or at least block them from crossing our border and THEIR soutern border. Some of those promises fell through too because Mexico just couldn't come through and even some of our Republican congress members blanched at the thought of tariffs. Trump himself tightened up OUR H1 visas, not Mexico's by the way. It's still too easy for migrants to get Mexican visas, then they try to come here. That put all the work on Mexico while Trump could sit there and claim credit for keeping them out of here. However, he did nothing to stop the desires of U.S. businesses and farmers from hiring cheap migrant labor.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Your side sent a mob to kill VP Mike Pence and any Dem congressperson they could find. They succeeded in causing the deaths of several Capital police officers.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:57 pm
Your side sent a mob to kill VP Mike Pence and any Dem congressperson they could find. They succeeded in causing the deaths of several Capital police officers.
Nice try TC, but that dog don't hunt.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woody can only regurgitate the table scraps his handlers slip to him.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I didn't say the rioters killed those police officers. I said they caused those deaths, suicides which resulted from personal stress related to dealing with the Trump rioters. These officers wouldn't have died if Trump had not fomented an insurrection against the Capital. One of those officers had a fatal stroke, also probably a result of extreme stress and being sprayed in the face with bear spray by a "patriot" insurrectionist.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/02/3rd-pol ... p-mob.html

The only real direct death was that woman protestor who tried to force her way into the House Chamber through a broken window and was shot by a Capital police officer. She was told to stop and she kept on going, not following a direct order to stop by a police officer. That officer has since been acquitted of any wrongdoing since he fired his weapon in the line of duty.

As for Pence and Pelosi, the threat was real, so suck it up buttercup. Kavanaugh hasn't had any crazy leftie get close enough to make him fear for his life. Pence and his family were within 40 feet of a bunch of white supremacist rioters that kept chanting "Hang Mike Pence" with murder in their eyes. Another one even bragged he wanted to run over Nancy Pelosi with his car.

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-sie ... pence-doj/

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... c985aa4edc

Oh, and by the way, 58 percent of Americans now want to see Trump criminally charged for fomenting the capital riots and trying to overturn the election. They also want Trump to be made ineligible by federally convicting him so he can never run or hold federal elected office ever again. GOOD!

https://news.yahoo.com/majority-america ... 42137.html
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:14 pm I didn't say the rioters killed those police officers. I said they caused those deaths, suicides which resulted from personal stress related to dealing with the Trump rioters. These officers wouldn't have died if Trump had not fomented an insurrection against the Capital. One of those officers had a fatal stroke, also probably a result of extreme stress and being sprayed in the face with bear spray by a "patriot" insurrectionist.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/02/3rd-pol ... p-mob.html
Since when are any of you lefties concerned about the state of mind of LEO's
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:14 pmThe only real direct death was that woman protestor who tried to force her way into the House Chamber through a broken window and was shot by a Capital police officer. She was told to stop and she kept on going, not following a direct order to stop by a police officer. That officer has since been acquitted of any wrongdoing since he fired his weapon in the line of duty.

If the woman was black do you honestly believe the cop would of been acquitted?

As for Pence and Pelosi, the threat was real, so suck it up buttercup. Kavanaugh hasn't had any crazy leftie get close enough to make him fear for his life. Pence and his family were within 40 feet of a bunch of white supremacist rioters that kept chanting "Hang Mike Pence" with murder in their eyes. Another one even bragged he wanted to run over Nancy Pelosi with his car.

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-sie ... pence-doj/

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... c985aa4edc
So if it was Kagan and she was voting against the 2nd amendment and she was in a identical situation only it was a conservative doing the attempt, do you think your usual news sources would be making similar forgiving statements? Would you?
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:14 pmOh, and by the way, 58 percent of Americans now want to see Trump criminally charged for fomenting the capital riots and trying to overturn the election. They also want Trump to be made ineligible by federally convicting him so he can never run or hold federal elected office ever again. GOOD!

https://news.yahoo.com/majority-america ... 42137.html
And by the way, 17% of voters who voted for biden, wouldn't have if they had known about Hunter Biden's laptop:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... sed-survey

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Is he seriously still harping on about that laptop that no one in their right mind gives a single ★■◆● about? ★■◆●ing lol, that's all he has isn't it?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Old news. Hunter Biden is already being investigated by the FBI and is in deep ★■◆●, so who gives a rats ass about some fabled laptop that or may not exist. Hunter is as crooked as a bolt of lightning and elitist daddy will always protect his remaining son because that's what family does. And for the record, I don't like Biden and for the sake of the Dems, he should not run for a second term. But the idea of a Trump second term was far too revolting to contemplate, crooked Hunter or not, so I'm relieved Biden won.

You also don't give a damn about your own party's VP do you since you keep deflecting about his near murder by your favored so called fascist "patriots"? In fact, you probably side with Trump over Pense's refusal to stop the certification of Biden's win because you believe the Big Lie as a fact. Trump lost, so live with your sour grapes and find a new Republican candidate who's not an utter asswipe with delusions of dictatorhood and a serial liar. In fact, a devoted supporter of Trump and an elections official, Rusty Bowers, told Trump that he would never do anything illegal back when he was being pressured to find votes that didn't exist and made this statement during testimony at the hearings today: "I do not want to be a winner by cheating".

And don't ★■◆● to me about poor old rapo Kavenaugh being threatened. Trump's followers have been viciously intimidating regular citizens and elected officials, people who work tirelessly to administer our nation's state elections and in doing so, have destroyed their daily lives ever since Trump lost the election. Most of that at the hands of Mr. drunk Guiliani's false or even made up voter fraud claims. You have no pedestal of righteousness to stand on so shut the ★■◆● up.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN2O20Q0

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... on-threats
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I made the mistake of clicking on that intensely ★■◆●ing stupid bit of "evidence" that Woody linked. I'm never getting those brain cells back.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Relevant:
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:28 pm Old news. Hunter Biden is already being investigated by the FBI and is in deep ★■◆●, so who gives a rats ass about some fabled laptop that or may not exist.
It exists, or at least it did. The issue is that the files released show strong evidence of being tampered with. Even the guy who ran the repair shop and originally copied the files says that the version going around now has a lot of stuff that wasn't on the original hard drive.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I'd like to care about Hunter Biden's penny ante corruption.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Hey everyone, remember when the political right was convinced President Obama was using hypnosis in his speeches? If a dumb bozo like Obama could master this, then surely a stable genius like Trump could also hypnotize his audience?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:24 am
And you don't get to go there either, your side sent someone to assassinate a supreme court justice. and then there is the threat letter your side issued:
So who's more moral here? People going to disrupt a parade or going to commit murder and mayhem?
I'm not you. I'm not your kind. I don't go around supporting unlawful acts like you did in this very thread by saying 1/6 was okay.

Funny how you're okay with literally supporting a coup, but have a problem with it when someone from the other tribe does the same thing. The 'morality' thing is icing on the cake when your side is passing anti-abortion, anti-LGBTQ, anti-voting laws and fighting common sense gun laws. Your morality is as barren as the sahara desert.

The difference between you and me is you support murderers. You support traitors. You support insurrectionists, terrorists and racist pigs. I don't.

I'd tell you to go to hell, but where you're going to end up will be much worse
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Ferno wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:58 amI'd tell you to go to hell, but where you're going to end up will be much worse
Working at a Dunkin Donuts in New Jersey where everyone's name is Karen?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Hunter Biden is such a non-entity he barely qualifies as a failson, the "laptop" is such a bizarre fixation, what has hunter biden ever done other than being the most generic nobody of a child of a long time senator and now president?

Meanwhile the entire Trump tree is nothing but failsons and faildaughters all the way down and have directly meddled in and benefited from government positions.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Delusional fails, including the entire Trumpublican Party. They've all turned a formerly solid and rational political party into a delusional devotional religion where Trump is God and can do no wrong. Of course, it's members will vote for him no matter what illegal stuff he's done, even his instigation of a violent insurrection in an attempt to keep himself in office. It no longer matters that Trump and his devotees are bent on destroying our democracy because that ball is already rolling downhill and picking up speed. Its all about cheating to win at all costs and it will be difficult to stop because they will blame Biden for all this inflation, even though he really has no way to tamp it down. You'll notice that Trumpublicans have yet to come up with a solution, just more and more of "It's all their fault". And anything and anyone to the left of HIM is bad and must be purged from the U.S. leaving a crazy fascist white supremacist ideology in control.

https://www.postbulletin.com/opinion/co ... irrelevant
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Ferno wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:58 am
woodchip wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:24 am
I'm not you. I'm not your kind. I don't go around supporting unlawful acts like you did in this very thread by saying 1/6 was okay.

Funny how you're okay with literally supporting a coup, but have a problem with it when someone from the other tribe does the same thing. The 'morality' thing is icing on the cake when your side is passing anti-abortion, anti-LGBTQ, anti-voting laws and fighting common sense gun laws. Your morality is as barren as the sahara desert.

The difference between you and me is you support murderers. You support traitors. You support insurrectionists, terrorists and racist pigs. I don't.

I'd tell you to go to hell, but where you're going to end up will be much worse
Show me anywhere 1/06 was a attempted coup. all you do is parrot other leftist opinion pieces. I posted link to Trumps 1/06 speech and nowhere did he encourage people to riot . So again, unless you can show actual proof you are just pushing a cloud of verbosity that is occluding your mental state of mind.
So it is anti-moral to want to prevent the murder of the unborn? Good to see your moral compass is in need of fixing. Anti voting law. Take a look at Georgia where you lefties were making a big stink about newly passed voter laws and how they were vote suppression laws. Turns out it increased:
"But after three weeks of early voting ahead of Tuesday’s primary, record-breaking turnout is undercutting predictions that the Georgia Election Integrity Act of 2021 would lead to a falloff in voting. By the end of Friday, the final day of early in-person voting, nearly 800,000 Georgians had cast ballots — more than three times the number in 2018, and higher even than in 2020, a presidential year. "
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ction-law/

I suggest Ferno, if you want to be relevant, you start post using real info instead of a opinion piece based on other peoples opinions.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:35 pm Delusional fails, including the entire Trumpublican Party. They've all turned a formerly solid and rational political party into a delusional devotional religion where Trump is God and can do no wrong. Of course, it's members will vote for him no matter what illegal stuff he's done, even his instigation of a violent insurrection in an attempt to keep himself in office. It no longer matters that Trump and his devotees are bent on destroying our democracy because that ball is already rolling downhill and picking up speed. Its all about cheating to win at all costs and it will be difficult to stop because they will blame Biden for all this inflation, even though he really has no way to tamp it down. You'll notice that Trumpublicans have yet to come up with a solution, just more and more of "It's all their fault". And anything and anyone to the left of HIM is bad and must be purged from the U.S. leaving a crazy fascist white supremacist ideology in control.

https://www.postbulletin.com/opinion/co ... irrelevant
Still got your Trump boner fully on display. All the things you say about Trump and his followers I can say about Biden and the liberal nazis dems. We are allowed to have our opinions, but that is all they are...opinions.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

you start post using real info instead of a opinion piece based on other peoples opinions.
You first, dickhead.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woody: "Show me where."

*is shown exactly where*

Woody: "Show me where."

Absolute mushbrain.