Reining in justice

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: Reining in justice

Post by woodchip »

Oh and the CBD found absolutely no truth to the accusation the agents whipped illegal immigrans.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

That detail has already been posted near the first of this thread, by me, so quit whipping everyone here with the same tired BS. Someone getting senile? :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:45 am That detail has already been posted near the first of this thread, by me, so quit whipping everyone here with the same tired BS. Someone getting senile? :wink:
Sorry I only could find where you posted that you agreed that the reins were being used as whips...not real whips were being used,
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:21 am
Ferno wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:34 am
you start post using real info instead of a opinion piece based on other peoples opinions.
You first, dickhead.
I did, you are so deep into the weeds with liberal think that this is the best you can come up with...sad.
When you're so wrapped up in the extremist right wing echo chamber, you think reality is 'liberal think'. The sky is still blue in my world.