Alex Jones is a Dick (Money don't matter)

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I like crazy conspiracy theories as a form of entertainment. The face on mars, Bob Lazar, Elvis ★■◆● on a plate in a Denver restaurant on good friday... as long as i'm gettin my yuk yuks. Calling people crisis actors when their kid gets killed is not ha-ha-free-speech-ho-ho-ho-funny. You're a dick.

I won't be buying any of your DNA cleansing products - because obviously you are NOT the picture of health Alex. You look like your heart is going to explode 2 minutes from now. Money don't matter you soulless hack.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Alex Jones is a Dick (Money don't matter)

Post by vision »

TheWhat wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:54 pmAlex Jones is a Dick (Money don't matter)...you are NOT the picture of health Alex.
It's crazy this guy is younger than me and he looks on the edge of death.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Good to see he got slapped hard to the tune of 45 million.

Hope he chokes on that.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Somehow I think he will profit from it. Some people are warped and there isn’t much you can do about it, it was stated that most of his income is from the products he peddles. Are people really buying dna cleansers and bugout packs when the economy crashes or the EMP blackout? You ain’t surviving ★■◆● if that happens. Lol

It kinda bums me out that so much money can be made from unsubstantiated claims. But I guess people are still trying the latest diet pills when the real answer is moderation and movement. You can’t just pop a pill, follow QAnon, and continue shoving chips up your face and expect to be Adonis.

His followers will continue blowing their money on their preacher man until the day they die from the re-ionizer bone powder or whatever the ★■◆● he’s shucking this week.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

It’s all fun and games until you have to start taking the fascist mob seriously
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I heard a better name for ol' nutty Alex on CNN. Bloviating blowhard. :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Oh the sweet vindication. Dirtbag Jones, time to pay up for the damage you have done.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Even I don't listen to Jones.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

funny how the sleeple don't notice that more people believe in the NWO conspiracy now and it's not just less than 1% anymore. Alex Jones is a double-agent, not what you said. Adam, you don't seem to know enough about what you scoff at.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I know that all the bull★■◆● dna cleansers and great american patriot bug out packs aneurysm eminent sells to his dipshit followers ain't going to save them from the NWO. "They" will just shut the water supply off and turn off the grid to kill off the unneeded sheeple. That's what I don't get about these jokers in some militia in the U.P. of Michigan or Idaho trying to take over the government - even if you manage to overthrow the government, who's going to work for you? Who is going to task weather satellites, purify water for millions of people in cities, process fuel, farm? These "non-sheeple" haven't really planned beyond 60 days of eating dehydrated beans and a water filter.

I mean you're fucked buddy and Alex Jones and his unsubstantiated claims ain't not not going to do a thing for ya. So go ahead and pray to the great Honkey in the Sky because you're streetmeat. heh
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

TheWhat wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:29 pmThese "non-sheeple" haven't really planned beyond 60 days of eating dehydrated beans and a water filter.
I had to have a serious discussion with a friend of mine who has a prepper mentality. The other day he was talking about stocking up on food and ammo because there is going to be a civil war due to the upcoming election(s). I told him prepping makes no sense at all. He lives in a wealthy suburb. A civil war wouldn't turn the country into a Mad-Max style hellscape. Basically, in the event of a large armed conflict the government would break down into smaller units, first with regional treaties, then at the state level, and then something amounting to city-states, and finally the local municipality. There would still be government, there would still be commerce, people would still go to work every day, though shopping and transportation may take longer at times. In the worst case scenario there will be events where communities are cordoned off and people are systematically killed within, but I can't see this happening at any meaningful scale.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

There's a backpacking saying "you pack your fears." This translates to the prepper mentality pretty directly.

Earthquakes are a thing where I live. It's not if, but when. My fear is that instantly my home will be structurally unsound and w/o power and drinkable water. (the latter two happened for a week in 1989) So I have an emergency kit that is basically my backpacking gear with a small pack of important documents and a wrench to shut off the water/gas to the house. Just enough to get me through a couple days safely w/o much help, that is easily accessible.

What Jones does, however, is fill people with irrational fears that divorce them from community/society to sell them supplies. You need a lot more gear when the UN globalists are coming for you and you can't count on your neighbors because they're really demon pedophiles.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

If Trump gets indicted for any of this crap surrounding all those secret documents he hauled to his residence/hotel to peruse through himself, quisling Lindsey Graham claims that Trump's MAGA contingent will riot in the streets. However, since 74% of Americans want to see this investigation continue and 50% want to see Trump indicted for something surrounding this mess, they're outnumbered and the majority of us will go out dancing in the streets. I forgot that Lindsey Graham replaced Strom Thurmond in S. Carolina. So they gave us yet another race baiting bigot of a Senator with no morals or scruples and who panders to white nationalism and the old conservative straw, state's rights. In fact, they gave us a whole slew of these pricks. Nice job. :roll:

https://werehistory.org/lindsey-graham/

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I like how the Republicans are now crying "I thought Biden was running on unity?" while many of their own caucus are literal fascists trying to overthrow the government and threatening violence if they don't get their way. Pathetic.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

The "★■◆● your feelings" crowd seem to be having a lot of feelings lately.

Right wingers are about to get punched. A lot. And if they try anything more brazen, they're about to find out just how bold and vicious the people they consider leftists can truly be.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Yeah Mr. Vander there is definitely a big difference between an earthquake emergency kit (or in my case cold weather/blizzard automobile emergency kit) and 75,000 rounds of ammo and a bomb shelter full of Campbell soup so you and your inbred family of non-athletes can breed the new generation of our species who think the earth is flat and always wonderin why pa won’t stop makin comments about his real perty niece in her sundreft.

Maybe I just don’t have that dramatic will to survive that all these post-apocalyptic movie heroes portray - I’d checkout before I’d spend my last days with a bunch of freaks who can never admit they’re wrong, and constantly say the opposite of everything because that’s being a “freethinker”.

And other assorted run on sentences
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Yeah, I don't want to have to prep for the preppers who've been prepping to kill me.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No, but I won't make it easy for them to waltz in either.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Like I said, you don't know enough about it. That is an old plan ("they" as you call them had to change/cancel their plans).
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

One more Trumptard dickhead being brought to justice. And to the screaming of protestors calling him a "greasy grifter" no less. Pretty apt too because he always looks the part. I wonder if ol' woody donated some cash to this giant Bannon grift scam?

Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Seems like racists use Trump as an excuse to come out of the woodwork
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Hell, the dickhead camp is growing in size and scope even as some like Jones stumble. Trump and his followers, some of them who plead guilty to lying to the FBI and were pardoned, are out stoking a white Christian nationalistic fervor in the good ol' U.S. of A. for their own selfish monetary gains. Michael Flynn, yet another mega profiteering dick supporter of Trump's and his newfound racist white Christian values (yeah, I'm quite sure neither he nor Trump believe a word in any part of the Bible all you deluded devoted supplicants) is now at work rallying more ignorant God loving racist nationalists to the cause of Trump, all for money and power. The ★■◆● Democracy camp for fun and profit, all standing behind the rallying cry of: "We’re Not Gonna Take It!" :roll:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/f ... ationalism
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Why does nationalism have to be "white?" :)
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Burlyman wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:39 am Why does nationalism have to be "white?" :)
Because, right now in the US, whites are the ones forming heavily armed militias with the intent of violently overthrowing a duly elected government they don't like. White Christians are the ones saying that our country is on the wrong track and it just needs a little more God in our society to cleanse all the "evil". I know this is true because I hear them say it all the time like a broken record. Its not a stretch to claim that these 2 groups have mutually similar goals/ideals and are working in concert to create a white, conseravtive, Christian nation and all non-white people and degenerates need not apply. :roll:

And to the original post, a jury just nailed that lying slime ball to the wall to the tune of $965 million. And yet, he doesn't seem to have repented even one wit and still sticks to his poisonous story.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jury-reaches- ... d=91399930
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Burlyman wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:39 am Why does nationalism have to be "white?" :)
It doesn't. But in the US today, it mostly is.