Armageddon

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: Armageddon

Post by woodchip »

Ferno wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:18 pm Today we learn Woodchip has a disturbing fantasy about Kroms' and my sex life.

★■◆●ing wow. Sure you're not gay, woody?
today we learn ferno can't handle issue unless he goes crying to the BMOC. The basement in your mommies house not got a safe room so you have some place to hide?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Today we learned that woody is obsessed with sex in any form or fashion.

We also learned that he thinks Trump is the better man. At least Biden with his old brain has a better vocabulary than Trump, who's entire vocabulary consists of nothing but superlatives and crass words.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:Is Trump in office now? Then no I don't.
So you disagree with Trump when he says there was massive fraud and it was stolen?
Now, do you believe the best man won the election?
Between the two? Yes, I believe Biden is a better man than Trump.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Woody, the name of the insult game is to make the other person mad while giving a laugh to everyone else. It's a delicate balance, so I'm not surprised your attempt just made me laugh and the others just facepalm.

You're too old, sad, helpless, hopeless and just too slow. The only thing that would help you to get off is to be ball-gagged by an asian dominatrix and ride you with a strap-on with the help of a barrel-chested man looking you lovingly in the eye.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:08 pm
Vander wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:46 am
Vander wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:49 am woodchip, do you believe Trump really won the 2020 election?
Is Trump in office now? Then no I don't. Now, do you believe the best man won the election?
You didn't really answer the question. You just said Trump's not in office, not whether you believe the election was stolen from Trump. I bet you won't EVER believe despite even more evidence coming to light.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/0 ... n-00064592

Ferno, woodchip, stick to the thread's topic, unless you want to start a flame name calling war in the "NoHolds Barred" section. I'd rather not have to lock this thread because even I get caught up in the mud flinging match when I shouldn't, so stop tempting me. :mrgreen:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

LOL TC. You know you want to. :D 'sides, it was an example on how to make a creative and funny insult. And it did distract him enough for you to get a proper reply in. One other thing - if you did lock this thread, it would benefit all of us. It was started with a load of ★■◆●, after all.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I don't know, I'd say you've got a lot of work to do if you want to be an insult comic or a roast guy. Maybe you should spend less time having remote control helicopter wars with the unemployable monkey pox spreaders you call your bros and get back to the woodshed and gets to some writing. Of course you'll probably get distracted by the woodshed because that's where you discovered silver based paint huffing and your pee-pee so you'll be sucked back into that cycle of accomplishing nothing in that Pink Floyd shirt your aunt got you for christmas at walmart 15 years ago.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:58 pm LOL TC. You know you want to. :D 'sides, it was an example on how to make a creative and funny insult. And it did distract him enough for you to get a proper reply in. One other thing - if you did lock this thread, it would benefit all of us. It was started with a load of ★■◆●, after all.
:lol:

I want woodchip to admit he STILL believes that the election was stolen from Trump, because he probably does. He wouldn't be a die hard Trump supporter if he didn't believe that nonsense hook, line and sinker.

I also want him to explain how the libs are bringing on Armageddon when it's the far right masking themselves as a political party currently willing to resort to violence or election stealing to just keep Trump in power. As he said in his first post, things ARE swinging to the right. But he doesn't realize it's already swung even further to the right than the McCarthism crap of the 1950's, so too late boyo.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

I do too, on the off chance that he can.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

It's wild to watch the worlds greatest capitalist buy a company and instantly cripple it by sh!t posting. It's weird watch it happen using that company's app.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Not just that, Vander, he's also trying to get his employees to do 80+ hours a week for seven days, laying off a lot of them suddenly, trying to charge 8 bucks a month for the blue checkmark and letting all the racists run amok on there causing the advertisers to ★■◆● bricks and pull out.

Really wild stuff.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

I never understood "conservative" Republicans. Why do you think Republican party is right, Woodchip?
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Because they all hate his fav whipping boy, those dreaded commies.