I voted for Pol Pot

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

I voted for Pol Pot

Post by TheWhat »

“I voted for Pol Pot”

I don’t know what kind of bug crawled up my girlfriend’s crack but after about 3 election cycles of voting at the same time, at the same church, she busts out a pitch about why I should vote for a particular candidate. If you knew me you’d know not to do that.

Anyway, I told her I wrote in a Parisian educated deceased leader of a genocidal agrarian communist movement from the 1970’s. I don’t think he’ll win. Maybe she won’t try that again.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: I voted for Pol Pot

Post by Spidey »

I voted straight "I don't give a ★■◆● anymore".

Ok, I lied...actually I split my ticket between I don't give a ★■◆● & I don't give a ★■◆●.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Well, while the both of you guys are acting like you did four years ago and your vote doesn't matter, this time it did Very much so. You literally threw away what could very well be the last time you guys could ever vote. If the republicans get enough seats, they will make sure they will never leave office.and everything you guys take for granted will simply vaporize. Medicaid? Gone. Social Security? Gone. ACA? Gone.

Hope you guys felt good about sticking it to them and putting yourselves first.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I sure as he'll did not vote for any Republican. I hate voted against the current Fascist Republican Party by voting for every Democrat I could. It's too bad that people who voted for Republicans because of inflation will be in for a nasty shock at what's going to transpire in the next 2 years. A lousy economy will be the least of their worries, mark my words.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Hey,
I don't mean to stifle robust discussion but aren't you Canadian, Ferno? I mean if you emigrated to the U.S. and I was unaware forgive me, but last time I checked you were Canadian. So shadup Tommy Chong because I told my GF I voted for Pol Pot I didn't actually write it in highass. I did write her name in for school board as a joke. Please don't rain guilt down upon me from up high wake-n-bake.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Oh meaty. My dear meaty. So what if I am canadian? You wanna gatekeep Mr. Jazzhands? Playing your lute like it gets you all the women? That isn't gonna matter for ★■◆● if you didn't nut up this time around. ;) Guilt is a judgement, not a feeling, and it's only something you do to yourself. I certainly hope you voted dem.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You know what? I'd be REALLY tempted to do THIS to that ★■◆●ing prick in that pickup truck.

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

I'll be sure he doesn't escape.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

It's America, if you don't like someone you can just ★■◆●ing shoot them. Don't wreck a classic car, it is much more valuable than most of these jerkasses pathetic existences.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Well when you’re given the choice between election deniers and people who put shoving zucchini up their cracks over starving children it’s a tough call. Do I pick the psycho girlfriend who is constantly accusing me of cheating or the idiot who cares more about their clothes over eating?

Either way your Canadian typing fingers mean jackdick.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No, I'd figure out if he's a local, rent a large truck, then do it. Maximum Overkill with panache. No Christian dickwad is worth destroying my own car over.

I watched "The Accused" movie when it came out. Nearly every woman in the theater, and me, cheered and yelled: " Get him!"
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Meatstick...

what happens down there usually trickles up to here. The Ford government in Ontario is a good example.

Tough call?

It's down to a choice between "Well this person doesn't swing the way i do, whatever" and "I'll take everyone you know and put them into a camp and cauterize their junk because they play silly songs and don't like pussy".
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Call me crazy, but dangerous and violent assault over things written on a car just isn't worth it to me.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

True. But it feels good to vent sometimes.

Funny thing tonight. Nearly every Trump-backed Republican governor candidate is losing.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

You know it’s really not that radical to vote for democrats in Minnesota, Ferno. The biggest presidential election route in U.S history in 1984 and Minnesota still went to Mondale.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Un ... l_election

With all the blah blah blah liberal holding hands with our LGBT_BLTs and brown brothers and sisters and whatever those other 39 pronouns are bringing into public restrooms it’s got plenty of hehaw. I’m not sure if you are aware of this but a guy got murdered by a cop on camera for 8 minutes and 40 seconds a mile away from the apartment I spent my time playing D3 for all those years. And the whole shithouse went up in flames Morrison.

The democrats I’ve always known here are NOT like Twitter internet blowhard lefties on the web. They are pragmatic, good people who work with republicans and until lately haven’t participated in the trump hell politics driven by tv ads and memes no one takes credit for. We are like Jimmy Carter old democrats who are good people with the fatal flaw of being too nice.

So hoping I voted democrat in Minnesota is kind of like, huh?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Darth Wang wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:42 pm Call me crazy, but dangerous and violent assault over things written on a car just isn't worth it to me.
Which emboldens that driver to put on ever increasing vicious messages until they or their friends are hunting you down in the streets.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It doesn't look like a red wave like they thought. Trump and his election conspiracy theories are becoming poisonous. Also, abortion is turning out to be bigger consern than the economy in many states. Too bad Repubs.

Ferno, I'm guessing a jerkwad like that driver would be more likely to find his truck set on fire some night instead of an actual assault.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I still think the democrats should have just said "The republicans are saying inflation or the economy or crime are the biggest issues, sure, why not, there is no denying that they are the most immediate problems facing America, so what are they going to do about it? Their answer to all of it is literally 'not democrats', they have no plan, no solutions, and no interest in actually fixing anything. All they are concerned about is power and they don't give a rats ass about anything that hurts you. They have literally spent the last 50 years sabotaging the country and everything it stands for in order to make everything worse because they can always use their fascist media silo to blame it on democrats and use it to seize power for themselves.".
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Democrats should've pointed to historical data, because the Republicans gave voters no actual plans to fix the economy. Instead, they just blamed them for it, when in reality, it began with a worldwide pandemic while under the the tender mercies of Trump and an illegal war that was started because of a Russian despot he admired. That was when whole downward slide started. That was not and is not Biden's fault.

https://factpac.org/election-2020/the-e ... democrats/

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2022/nov/0 ... etter-eco/