Twitter files

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Twitter files

Post by woodchip »

As Musk releases ever more files (now at 6 file dumps), wen are seeing just members were manipulated and how certain govt. agencies used and controlled Twitter. Are you comfortable with that if you are a member or do you believe what the left says about Musk to misdirect you away from these releases?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Twitter files

Post by Top Gun »

I believe you're almost as full of ★■◆● as Elon, and that's impressive.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:26 am I believe you're almost as full of ★■◆● as Elon, and that's impressive.
So you cannot say anything intelligent so you can only dis me to prove you mistakenly are the super individual? Just what am I full of ★■◆● of. And Elon, he's merely releasing files. Go back to your leftist friends and cry to them.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woody, as entertaining as your dementia-addled ramblings are, I'd achieve more intellectual stimulation trying to talk to a fence post. At least it's a good listener.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Twitter has nothing on the great DBB mod wars of the early 2000's.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

So the FBI and Twitter were actively trying to remove election disinformation from their platform, mostly from right wing nutjobs. Google was probably doing the same. Tough ★■◆●. Musk just ousted a bunch of left wing journalists for claiming they were giving out Musk's location, or doxxing. Some have been invited back, but not all. I guess Musk's paranoia is reason for removal. Kinda personal isn't it? The God of Twitter took exception to a fake problem.

https://www.cnet.com/news/social-media/ ... elon-musk/

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/17/business ... index.html
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

YOU CAN'T JUST POST ASSASSINATION COORDINATES
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:17 am...do you believe what the left says about Musk...
It's really weird to stick up for a billionaire, right?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

He's following form. He does like Trump after all. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The new White Supremacist platform is now Twitter, being lead by a jackass who believes hate speech is free speech. He's even attacked his former head of trust and safety by false insinuation. She's had to go into hiding now. And you think that leftie extremists are REAL the problem right now. Holy crap.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-new ... -rcna62295
"Then there’s Twitter, which saw a surge in racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic content following its purchase by Elon Musk, a self-described free speech absolutist. Musk himself posted a tweet this past week that mocked transgender pronouns, as well as another misleadingly suggesting that Yoel Roth, Twitter’s former head of trust and safety, had supported letting children into gay dating apps. Roth, who is gay, went into hiding after receiving a deluge of threats following Musk’s tweet. “He (Musk) didn’t use the word ‘groomer’ but that’s the subtext of his tweet is that Yoel Roth is a groomer,” said Bhaskar Chakravorti, dean of global business at the Fletcher School at Tufts University, who has created a “Musk Monitor” tracking hate speech on the site. “If the owner of Twitter himself is pushing false and hateful content against his former head of safety, what can we expect from this platform?”
Happy trails woody. It took the purchase of Twitter by a far right billionaire with no morals, a bottomless pocketbook and a vile mouth to kick out all your hated lib and Antifa speech and replace it with something worse, white supremacist bigoted hate speech, stuff the FBI was tracking for removal before Musk bought Twitter. That must be a good trade in your opinion woody. But it's certainly NOT free speech. Twitter is now a venue for vile far right hate speech under Musk. On one hand he removed Ye's Twitter swastika post because he claimed it was an incitement to violence. Then on the other hand he allows anti-LGBTQ hate speech, even from himself (winky, winky), but apparently doesn't see THAT as an incitement to violence. Probably because he's a homophobic bigot himself and now he owns a platform to troll it all he wants. The EU may have a say in that however, because they're looking at some form of censorship or ban on Twitter now it's become so toxic.

https://www.penncapital-star.com/commen ... mcclellan/
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:50 am He's following form. He does like Trump after all. :P
Vision said "billionaire." We all know Trump isn't worth nearly that much in reality.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, we may all eventually find out. A congressional committee has finally gotten a hold of Trump's tax returns. Hopefully we'll all find out he's nothing but an over leveraged worthless grifter using other people's money in a pyramid scheme made out of a house of cards.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Unlike not really knowing Trumps net worth, we're going to find out what Brandons net worth is and how he got it. I wonder how the serial liar will hold up when the inquisition starts against him.

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Can't wait to see what Republicans do when they finally get a hold of Biden's secret tax returns, which Biden fights tooth and nail to keep hidden by... publishing decades worth on his website.

"the inquisition"

Apt.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump, the ONLY presidential candidate to not release his tax returns to the public, from either party, IN DECADES. We may soon find out what he's hiding. :wink:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/20/politics ... index.html
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Finally something at least mildly interesting:

Twitter apparently worked with DoD to whitelist accounts they created/used for propaganda abroad.

https://theintercept.com/2022/12/20/twi ... -accounts/
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

And you don't mind the FBI working with Twitter to control elections?

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

That would certainly be bad, but it isn't an accurate representation of the evidence shown.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Depends on who you listen to.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woodyspeak for "I'm too dense to understand any of this so I'm just going to keep parroting the shitty rage-takes I hear because they make me feel better."
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:01 pm Woodyspeak for "I'm too dense to understand any of this so I'm just going to keep parroting the shitty rage-takes I hear because they make me feel better."
And you listen to really knowledgeable wonks so you can spout highbrow euphemism that are meaningless. Or are you just trying to cover up your complete ignorance.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:53 pm Depends on who you listen to.
And that's why everything you spout is utter trash, because you WANT to parrot utter trash most of the time since it keeps you in your comfort zone.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:17 am And you listen to really knowledgeable wonks so you can spout highbrow euphemism that are meaningless. Or are you just trying to cover up your complete ignorance.
So I listen to highly knowledgeable people in order to learn about a topic...and that makes me ignorant.

God it is amazing the IQ level that your average Trumper operates on. I'm amazed they can remember to keep breathing.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:11 am
woodchip wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:53 pm Depends on who you listen to.
And that's why everything you spout is utter trash, because you WANT to parrot utter trash most of the time since it keeps you in your comfort zone.
So someone like Mark Levin is just uttering trash. Again you know nothing John Snow.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh brother. THAT'S who you get your trash news from? Christ, he's further to the right than Drudge and even more of a crazy dingbat. There's no accounting for taste or lack thereof. :roll:
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:01 pm Oh brother. THAT'S who you get your trash news from? Christ, he's further to the right than Drudge and even more of a crazy dingbat. There's no accounting for taste or lack thereof. :roll:
You realize he's a constitutional scholar? I suppose you'd rather listen to Biden who graduated from the top of his class at Harvard Law School (or so he says). Or maybe Don Lemon who, in his off hours , likes to go to gay bars and assault the patrons.

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:20 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:01 pm Oh brother. THAT'S who you get your trash news from? Christ, he's further to the right than Drudge and even more of a crazy dingbat. There's no accounting for taste or lack thereof. :roll:
You realize he's a constitutional scholar? I suppose you'd rather listen to Biden who graduated from the top of his class at Harvard Law School (or so he says). Or maybe Don Lemon who, in his off hours , likes to go to gay bars and assault the patrons.
Isn't he the idiot who said that anthropogenic climate change is false because Archimedes never mentioned it?

(In case you need it explained why that's a terrible argument, Archimedes lived around 2000 years before the industrial revolution and the start of mass carbon release by humans).
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Shut the ★■◆● up, woody.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:06 am
Isn't he the idiot who said that anthropogenic climate change is false because Archimedes never mentioned it?

(In case you need it explained why that's a terrible argument, Archimedes lived around 2000 years before the industrial revolution and the start of mass carbon release by humans).
So you can only justify your post by name calling. Only idiots cover their ignorance by not responding and by misdirection. So tell me Darth, what is untrue what I posted?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

There's no accounting for brain smarts when he clearly believes an idiot like Trump should ever be a leader of our nation, plus most of the other liberal-hating conspiracies running around the right wing nutsphere at this moment. He's been a liberal hater for most of his career, so what he blithers is right up your alley. I wonder what he thinks of the Supreme Court right now, long after he wrote that nice liberal judge hating tome: "Men In Black: How The Supreme Court Is Destroying America" in 2005. I bet he really loves all those activist judges NOW. Oh, and speaking of cognitive dissonance, how does he deal with loving a party that now harbors the worst of America's anti-Semites, those oh-so-nice Neo Nazis and White Supremacists who are now running around openly attacking Jews in this country? What a moron.

And speaking of Don Lemon, I almost never listen to him. But since he's gay, of course he goes to gay bars. As for assault, he's no different than any white good old boy going into a bar, getting shitfaced drunk and cracking a few heads for entertainment's sake. And the accuser in Lemon's case dropped his lawsuit against Lemon. But it was sexual in context you say? Well what about that actual gang rape of a women in a New Bedford, Massachusetts bar in 1983, an incident the movie The Accused was based off of? Your hate causing a little too much bias, hmmmm?

https://nypost.com/2022/05/03/don-lemon ... y-accuser/
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:35 pm

So you can only justify your post by name calling. Only idiots cover their ignorance by not responding and by misdirection. So tell me Darth, what is untrue what I posted?
Are you denying that he said that, and that it was an idiotic thing to say?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

For for the love of stupidity! I found THEE Levin interview where he made that idiotic statement Darth Wang. What an ignorant jackass! Mark Levin the Super Genius actually said: "Archie Meedeez", TWICE! And any really smart person could put a lot of holes in his absolutely ridiculous argument. :lol:

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So some wonk pastes things on the screen and that's what you focus on? Still doesn't change the fact he is a constitutional law scholar. Shall I dredge up some video of Biden claiming he graduated in the top of his law school class? Or how often he mispronounces words? Levin is not in public office yet the fool you voted for is.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:40 pm
woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:35 pm

Are you denying that he said that, and that it was an idiotic thing to say?
What? You never mispronounced a word even here, let alone during a interview ? Also if you listened, he went on to mention others like Edison and Tesla. So what this shows me is that people like you and TC are easily led by the nose. Why? Because you want to be led...it is easier than thinking.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:35 pm There's no accounting for brain smarts when he clearly believes an idiot like Trump should ever be a leader of our nation,
And yet you voted in a drooling senior citizen who should clearly be in a old folks home. When Trumps was in office, what was the price of gas? What was inflation? Immigration. War in Ukraine (You think Putin would invade while Trump was in office). The failed withdrawal from Afghanistan. The burning of Portland. I could go on but your hate of Trump trumps all (see what I did there). You could care less what happens to this country especially if the liberals are doing it. Keep listening to the likes of Whoopi Goldberg, I'm sure she'll lead you down a primrose path.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I voted AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden and the salvation of our democracy. You don't understand the difference do you? I don't like Biden, never did. But to throw away my vote on a third party candidate which would've helped Trump? No way in hell do I want an autocrat like him with delusions of personal greatness and absolute power sullying the Oval Office ever again. I see what Biden is, an old man old line Democrat who's time has long passed and who's son is a corrupt idiot who should be in jail, but at least Biden would honor the will of the people if he were to lose an election. You can't seem to see what Trump really is under all that overripe orange skin because you're worshiping him like a Messiah. Trump is a megalomaniac child mobster that only cares about himself and power. The only things he did for this country were to enrich himself or his friends and make himself look good, period. He's a liar, thief and cheater. He stole classified documents and stored them in his insecure homes to use for who knows what? Leverage or a shakedown? He was just found responsible for encouraging a violent insurrection all in the attempt to overturn a fair election that didn't go his way. It was just revealed that he somehow managed to keep the IRS from auditing his taxes while in office. His claim that he couldn't publicly release his taxes to the public because they were under audit while he was president was an outright lie. The man is trash and should've never been elected, nor should be EVER again. He's no better than Capone. And if you think I'm going to vote for a culture warrior jerkwad like DeSantis over Biden, you'd be dead wrong.

Oh, and by the way, gas prices have dropped way down by now, so don't use that BS in your arguments against Biden. And Portland hasn't been burned. It's been trashed. I don't blame Biden because he has no say in local politics. I DO blame local spineless coddling leaders for not having a backbone to do what was needed, jail the rioters (not the civil protestors), stop all the illegal camping and get mentally ill or drugged up people into treatment. I also care about this country not turning into a ChristoFascist Neo Nazi White Supremacist haven where my kind are either beaten, murdered, or forced back into the closet just to survive because we're not YOUR ideal of a white, super Capitalist Christian populous. The ideals from very same people who protect unborn life even to the point of taking a woman's reproductive rights away, but could care less about what happens to that life once it's born and thrown to the wolves of society. Hypocrites, every last one of you. Republicans don't want freedom, they want the absolute power to control those they don't like, period. In other words, EVERYONE with even a smidgen of liberal ideas or is not a dyed in the wool Christian Capitalist needs to be mashed into dust.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Any way you parse it TC, you voted in the least capable moron because he was not Trump? And if Trump is being accused of leading a insurrection, then how many of the rioters have been charged with insurrection. Do you know. Let me clue you in...not a dam one. Do you know what the Jan 06 committee really is? Political theater and they sucked you in to believing that there was a insurrection going on. Now you are labeling Christians as fascists, Conservative's as Nazis. Didn't Biden say at on time he was going to be the great unifier ? Looks like quite the opposite. Taxes? Did you ever own a business? Do you know anything about write-offs? how to depreciate assets? I don't think Trump is a expert either, which is why he hires CPA's. So blame them if you do not like how he pays taxes

Now do I think he is a boy scout. No. Can He say dumb things on Twitter. Yes. Compared to Biden, Trump was 10x as effective. And do you know there is a poll somewhere, that if Hunters laptop story wasn't covered up by your liberal press, that 15% of those who voted for Biden wouldn't have. So keep hating TC, I'm sure you'll keep believing the news you hear from the liberal fanatic sources you listen to

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

The point isn't that he mispronounced his name. The point is that he somehow thought a guy who lived 2000 years before the industrial revolution should have written about the effects of anthropogenic climate change. Or do you not understand why that's a ridiculous claim?

Also, I suspect we'll still be hearing about the mysterious phantom laptop well into the 2030s. You'd think that if it actually existed and had anything incriminating on it, we'd see some evidence of it by now. But no, it's another buzzword like Hillary's emails, constantly parroted by Trumpists in lieu of any actual argument. :roll:
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:then how many of the rioters have been charged with insurrection. Do you know. Let me clue you in...not a dam one.
You do know the leaders of the Oathkeepers have already been found guilty of seditious conspiracy, don’t you? And the trials for the Proud Boys charged with seditious conspiracy are starting soon.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:17 pm

Also, I suspect we'll still be hearing about the mysterious phantom laptop well into the 2030s. You'd think that if it actually existed and had anything incriminating on it, we'd see some evidence of it by now. But no, it's another buzzword like Hillary's emails, constantly parroted by Trumpists in lieu of any actual argument. :roll:
Phantom? Are you that seriously delusional.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/cbs-confi ... oke-story/

And did you know a poll showed 15% of people would not of voted for Biden if the laptop was reported when it happened? This is how the press helps steal a election by not reporting on misdeeds of liberal and democratic candidates. Enjoy that cave full of mushrooms you live with.