AB Tranny Beer

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

AB Tranny Beer

Post by woodchip »

So in the midst of the AB tranny beer can brew ha ha, and after the Clydsdale ad failure, the exec who orchestrated the whole mess is on "temporary leave of absence " and replaced. Just thought I'd let you know as prolly your leftist news organs didn't report on this . :wink:
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re: AB Tranny Beer

Post by Vander »

I'd bet even trans people don't think about trans people as much as you do.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

* crosses off the transphobia square on this weeks fascist bigot bingo card.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:26 am I'd bet even trans people don't think about trans people as much as you do.
Vander wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:26 am I'd bet even trans people don't think about trans people as much as you do.
And how much is that? You have a problem discussing current events?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

You're part of the group that buys Bud Light, just to shoot it.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:30 amAnd how much is that? You have a problem discussing current events?
Ever wonder why this is a current event? You won't like the answer.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Do trannies live in Transylvania and Transnistria?

Ha Ha, made you think about trannies.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:And how much is that?
You tell me, dude. You're the one apparently preoccupied with people's genitals.

You're right, my "leftist news organs" didn't treat this story as important. And I'm still not sure why anyone should, other than to keep tabs on the latest conservative freak-out. Have you recovered from the black mermaid and purple m&m yet?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh, the lefties have been reporting on it. I even read it in the local paper. Frankly, that exec must've been smoking something when he came up with his grand trans influencer idea. Beer swilling trannies. Now there's an oxymoron and one hell of a capital idea. Trying to get some of that <1% of the U.S. population, trans people, to drink Bud Light piss beer. Most of the LGBTQ community, or me, doesn't even drink that kind of beer anyway. This wasn't even supposed to become a public ad campaign either. But oh no, heaven forbid a bunch of redneck moron beer drinkers share a brewski with a tranny. It's an insult to their manliness. What a bunch of chickenshit losers.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Spidey wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:14 pm Do trannies live in Transylvania and Transnistria?

Ha Ha, made you think about trannies.
"I vant to suck your cock!" :D
Have you recovered from the black mermaid and purple m&m yet?
I'm gonna guess he hasn't. He was pretty obsessed with how attractive that green M&M was last time. It's almost as if it was his waifu.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:10 pm Oh, the lefties have been reporting on it. I even read it in the local paper. Frankly, that exec must've been smoking something when he came up with his grand trans influencer idea. Beer swilling trannies. Now there's an oxymoron and one hell of a capital idea. Trying to get some of that <1% of the U.S. population, trans people, to drink Bud Light piss beer. Most of the LGBTQ community, or me, doesn't even drink that kind of beer anyway. This wasn't even supposed to become a public ad campaign either. But oh no, heaven forbid a bunch of redneck moron beer drinkers share a brewski with a tranny. It's an insult to their manliness. What a bunch of chickenshit losers.
First it was a "she" that came up with the idea. So a person is a moron because he doesn't want to share a beer with a tranny? Want me to post links to people who boycotted speeches at universities because the speaker was conservative? And why is he a redneck? Just because he doesn't like a ideology?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I'm willing to bet that most people who stop buying Bud Light because of this one off trans association is a white, gun toting, God fearing, Redneck conservative. Why? Because they're the stupid bigots doing this stuff right now. Because if it didn't bother them, they'd just ignore the whole controversy, keep drinking the beer and YOU wouldn't have posted this nonsense like a badge of hate honor.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

There's a big difference between an inherent characteristic of a person that they are born with and an ideology that someone chooses to subscribe to. What's next, are you going to say that hating Nazis is just like hating black people?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Most bigots don't believe that being gay or trans is inherent and I'm guessing woody falls into that camp. So essentially we're choosing to take their bull★■◆● for the fun of it. They tend to forget that one's religion IS a choice. And someone tell me why God and guns go together with conservatives? It's a perverted and sick relationship. Jesus is love and life, guns take lives.
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Ferno wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am You're part of the group that buys Bud Light, just to shoot it.
You mutilate the genitals of little children. Hell is coming for you.
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

Rigveda 1:39.10
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

mystery2018 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:31 pm
Ferno wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am You're part of the group that buys Bud Light, just to shoot it.
You mutilate the genitals of little children. Hell is coming for you.
Oops, looks like we have the fourteen year old edgelord writing a horror fanfic again.

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:33 am I'm willing to bet that most people who stop buying Bud Light because of this one off trans association is a white, gun toting, God fearing, Redneck conservative. Why? Because they're the stupid bigots doing this stuff right now. Because if it didn't bother them, they'd just ignore the whole controversy, keep drinking the beer and YOU wouldn't have posted this nonsense like a badge of hate honor.

Ted Nugent did exactly that. He filmed himself "shooting" a can of bud light. Spoiler: the shooting was really done by someone else
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Kid Rock did too. Redneck jackass.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Oh yeah, that's right. It was Kid Rock. I guess it's easy to get unabashed assholes mixed up.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Who the hell drinks light beer?
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Wait, so is Bud Lite good now?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Vander wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:39 pm Wait, so is Bud Lite good now?
It's like sex in a canoe.

It's ★■◆●ing close to water.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

mystery2018 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:31 pm
I suck goat genitals.
So much hate and anger you harbor in that walnut-sized brain. I can promise you this shithead, fake people like you are often the first ones to fall into hell.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Not, like, is Bud Lite good beer. But since this marketing person has been cancelled, have the wingnuts been appeased and it's now OK to purchase Bud Lite to drink rather than shoot? They won the fight, right? Is it still "AB Tranny Beer?"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

These bozos got short memories. Something else will come along that stirs their pot. They're still protesting drag shows though, like it's the most pressing issue in the country. :roll:
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

WoodChip wrote:So a person is a moron because he doesn't want to share a beer with a tranny?
Why do you feel obligated to refer to people you disagree with by terms that are considered insulting? It's not going to win anyone over to your side of the argument. And it really implies that you don't have much to defend your own side. It's just throwing hate around instead of trying to discuss a topic.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Kilarin wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:16 pm It's just throwing hate
I think woodchip uses this place to vent all the hate he ingests because he doesn’t want to carry it all alone. Personally, I think shouting at clouds would work better for him.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

I don't even drink.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Kilarin wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:16 pm
WoodChip wrote:So a person is a moron because he doesn't want to share a beer with a tranny?
Why do you feel obligated to refer to people you disagree with by terms that are considered insulting? It's not going to win anyone over to your side of the argument. And it really implies that you don't have much to defend your own side. It's just throwing hate around instead of trying to discuss a topic.
So why do you consider a shortened version of transexual as insulting? If I called them freaks, that would be insulting. Trannnys bring ridicule on themselves by dressing up as drag queens and performing lewd acts in front of young children. Of course if you are ok with that and feel they should be defended...I'll say a novena to you and all the sick bastards that agree with that. Where do you fit in Vander?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Transsexuals are NOT transgendered. Oh, but I forget you're too full of hate to even Google the difference. Figures. And prove to me that drag queens (most of which are hetero men) perform lewd acts at children's story times. You do understand that men dressing as women is a centuries old practice, or are you too narrow minded to understand? Even actors in Shakespeare's plays were all men, some filling the women's roles because men back then didn't believe women should be on stage.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:00 pm So why do you consider a shortened version of transexual as insulting? If I called them freaks, that would be insulting. Trannnys bring ridicule on themselves by dressing up as drag queens and performing lewd acts in front of young children. Of course if you are ok with that and feel they should be defended...I'll say a novena to you and all the sick bastards that agree with that. Where do you fit in Vander?
It's a slur and you goddamn well know it. You are such a bigoted piece of ★■◆● it's disgusting.
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Woodchip wrote:So why do you consider a shortened version of transexual as insulting?
Are you honestly telling me you didn't mean it as an insult?
I think honesty is important. Especially when you are trying to claim the moral high ground.
Woodchip wrote:Trannnys bring ridicule on themselves by dressing up as drag queens and performing lewd acts in front of young children
I don't believe that all, or even a significant percentage of transvestites spend much if any time performing before young children. And, while I've never attended one, and have no intention of doing so, I have not heard of any "lewd acts" being performed at "Drag Queen Story Hours"

I DO happen to be a fan of renaissance fairs. And I've seen a LOT of male and female performers dressed in revealing, but gender appropriate attire performing what I WOULD consider lewd acts in front of audiences that included a lot of children. I don't approve of that either. But I DO believe that parents should be able to make these kinds of decisions without government (or my) interference. I don't want them telling me how to raise my child, so I try, as much as is possible, to stay out of telling them how to raise theirs. Abuse requires intervention, of course. But just because I don't approve of the kind of TV other parents let their children watch, or the kind of video games other parents let their children play, or the kinds of shows other parents let their children go to, doesn't give me the right to interfere in that family.

Richard Dawkins said that taking children to church is child abuse. I don't want him, or people who believe like him, interfering in how I raise my children. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So I don't interfere in how they raise their children.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:Where do you fit in Vander?
I think gender dysphoria is a real affliction that a very small percentage of people (less than 1%?) suffer from, and if there are treatments that can allow them to eek out a slightly more acceptable existence on this spinning rock, great! Sure, it's a bit of an oddity, but so what. It takes me zero effort to not be a spiteful ★■◆● about it. I do think there are some considerations that could be worked out in terms of higher level sports competition by people acting in good faith.

Treating these people like ★■◆● or banning treatments won't make gender dysphoria go away. It'll just cause more pain around those that suffer from it.

That's all completely separate from drag queens. I don't know a great deal of history about drag queens, but my understanding is that its more a burlesque thing (which may or may not be sexual in nature?) and not gender dysphoria. The whole drag story hour thing I don't really get, but I think more "weird" than "THEY'RE GROOMING KIDS!" and I don't have a problem with exposing children to weird things. I don't consider a drag queen reading The Cat in the Hat to children sexual just because it's a drag queen.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

I present to all of you, a story called Not A Drag Queen

So while people like woodchip are freaking out over people like Dame Edna because Carlson told him to, he's staying silent on actual problem people doing horrific ★■◆●.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:00 pm
Kilarin wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:16 pm
So why do you consider a shortened version of transexual as insulting?
The n-word is just a modification of the Latin word 'niger', which literally means 'black', so how is it insulting to black people? - your logic
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It's all about historical context and the slave trade. In that context, white people should never utter that word, because it will always be linked to that evil, sordid and oppressive American period in history. It cannot ever be unlinked with white oppression in the minds of most Black Americans.

https://www.learningforjustice.org/maga ... -the-nword
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno, the fact that there are more religious pastors and lay people out there who work with kids means in all probability, more of them will be tempted to engage in pedophilia and sex trafficking. There have also been instances of drag queens caught doing this too, but not nearly at the same frequency. So the right wing freakout over just drag shows is nothing but selective bigotry. In other words, pedophilia knows no one job description, yet right wingers focus only on one group to the detriment of chidren. And here we even have parents that are this twisted.

https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/geor ... -daughters
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Top Gun wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:41 pm It's a slur and you goddamn well know it. You are such a bigoted piece of ★■◆● it's disgusting.
Either his head is so far up his bigoted ass he doesn't know he is using a slur. Or he knows it is a slur and is trying to play stupid (which would of course come most naturally).
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:51 am Ferno, the fact that there are more religious pastors and lay people out there who work with kids means in all probability, more of them will be tempted to engage in pedophilia and sex trafficking. There have also been instances of drag queens caught doing this too, but not nearly at the same frequency.
Show me one. Just. one. And I hope to hell you're not thinking of defending them.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I found one, so it's rare, but I most certainly won't defend him. And most stories about drag queen sexual abuse are sensationalistic trash from right wing sources of course. Religion and politicians better look at their own before going after drag queens.

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... ia-diamond

But your original point is very valid.

https://www.insider.com/tiktok-lawyer-v ... ids-2023-3
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Well done. I was skeptical at first, so I followed the source your site cited to its origins. The original source passes muster - I checked on both Ground and Mediabias.

However, the source you used is owned by the Sinclair group, so I would be very careful using them in the future.