AB Tranny Beer

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: AB Tranny Beer

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:36 am It's all about historical context and the slave trade. In that context, white people should never utter that word, because it will always be linked to that evil, sordid and oppressive American period in history. It cannot ever be unlinked with white oppression in the minds of most Black Americans.

https://www.learningforjustice.org/maga ... -the-nword
I was pointing out how his defense of using that other word didn't hold up.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:07 pm
woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:00 pm
Kilarin wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:16 pm
WoodChip wrote:So a person is a moron because he doesn't want to share a beer with a tranny?
Why do you feel obligated to refer to people you disagree with by terms that are considered insulting? It's not going to win anyone over to your side of the argument. And it really implies that you don't have much to defend your own side. It's just throwing hate around instead of trying to discuss a topic.
So why do you consider a shortened version of transexual as insulting?
The n-word is just a modification of the Latin word 'niger', which literally means 'black', so how is it insulting to black people? - your logic
You obviously never worked with blacks. They call each other "★■◆●" all the time
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:38 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:36 am It's all about historical context and the slave trade. In that context, white people should never utter that word, because it will always be linked to that evil, sordid and oppressive American period in history. It cannot ever be unlinked with white oppression in the minds of most Black Americans.

Sadly you have no real world experience beyond your privileged gated community.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:37 pm
Top Gun wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:41 pm It's a slur and you goddamn well know it. You are such a bigoted piece of ★■◆● it's disgusting.
Either his head is so far up his bigoted ass he doesn't know he is using a slur. Or he knows it is a slur and is trying to play stupid (which would of course come most naturally).
Just because you want it to be a slur because then you can call me names just shows you suffer from savant syndrome. Sadly once I respected you.

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I'm sure you meant to convey no disrespect when using the word "tranny." I mean, the guy at the auto shop uses it over and over.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:09 pm I found one, so it's rare, but I most certainly won't defend him. And most stories about drag queen sexual abuse are sensationalistic trash from right wing sources of course. Religion and politicians better look at their own before going after drag queens.

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... ia-diamond

But your original point is very valid.

https://www.insider.com/tiktok-lawyer-v ... ids-2023-3
Rare?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -kids.html

https://nypost.com/2022/10/18/video-of- ... -backlash/

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... ia-diamond

https://floridianpress.com/2022/12/drag ... ized-acts/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/drag- ... convicted/

Waits for Vision to say he only read 1st line....I could post more links but why bother because none of you seem bothered with this. Wonder why.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:36 am I'm sure you meant to convey no disrespect when using the word "tranny." I mean, the guy at the auto shop uses it over and over.
Nice, I like people that are mentally quick on their feet.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:15 am

And you label people with derogatory titles as ridicule, which is a bigoted thing to do since you have absolutely no comprehension for what it's like to be a target of that ridicule. You sit there safe in your old man's chair surrounded by your guns out in the middle of rural stupid America without a care in the world as long as you have those guns and an internet connection just to suck up like minded hate from like minded bigots, all to make yourself feel superior. Then you can get a boner as you pass judgement with no understanding and little compassion for those "others" you target and hate. So easy and so evil.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TC, you know nothing about boners as you don't have the equipment. If you think tranny is a derogatory term, then the onus is on you. And my next door neighbors are full blown liberals but we get along quite well...something that appears to be beyond your understanding

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

do you think n***** is a derogatory term?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:15 am

I happen to live in an apartment downtown, and most of my neighbors are black and brown. Try again.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

lol @ woody having a mental breakdown. Doesn't even know the difference between drag performers and trans people.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:15 amI happen to live in an apartment downtown, and most of my neighbors are black and brown. Try again.
Sorry. I got the impression you lived in a wooded rural area from some post long ago. In that case, do you even hold candid political conversations with your black or brown liberal neighbors? Are any of them your friends? Or do you lock the doors and hide like an old recluse spouting hate words like queer, n!&&#r and tranny in places like here? You're obviously ignorant of the differences between a trans person and a drag queen and lump them together like scum humanity. In fact, I'm willing to bet you're so extreme, you believe all pedophiles are homos because I hear that crap from extreme right wingers too ignorant and hateful to take off their bigot goggles. :roll:

And you're ignorant of a particular group of people taking back hate words. Like the n word or queer, those can be used by blacks and homosexuals because THEY took back the words and use them within their group. A white straight person cannot say those formerly racist and bigoted slurs at all because of historical context and memory, or is that concept too complicated for you? All those slurs are originally white people slurs made up to insult a group of people they didn't like, so for a white person to use them in any context is insulting and always will be. So to answer your question, tranny IS a derogatory slur, especially the way you use it. It's all about context and who says them.

And lastly, you're ignorant of female anatomy. Female genital tissues do engorge when the woman gets aroused. After all, the parts down there developed from the same basal cells and programming that formed the genitals during fetal growth. But I gather you never looked or touched a woman down there when having sex. It was probably just slam, bam, thank you maam with you. Prude.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Uh, TC? That's Darth who lives in an apartment. Woody probably does live in the middle of inbred hick town, Mississippi.

Speaking of Woody touching a woman down there, he's the kind of person who would relish the opportunity to overpower a woman to have his kid while being happy that the supreme court gave him the okay. Notice how quiet he was when I posted those actual groomers? Might be because one of them might be related to him.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

For some reason I thought he lived in rural Michigan. Oh well.

And I'm guessing he's the type of guy to overpower a woman, get her preggers, then ask for her to get an illegal coat hanger abortion since he and his ilk have pretty much made legal abortion hard to obtain and he doesn't want to take responsibility for the kid he sired, like most men who get their one night thrills then take off for the hills leaving the problem for the poor woman.

And I'm pretty sure for every single case of drag queen pedophilia, I could dredge up 10 cases of pedophilia related to some Christian church person. Not a peep about stopping Sunday school or the practice of having Altar boys. Not a peep about the church forcing male clergymen and pastors to be single and celibate too.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Rural Mississippi, rural Michigan, rural anything in america is pretty much the same thing. Nice if you're old, white and male, hateful as ★■◆● if you're anything but.
could dredge up 10 cases of pedophilia related to some Christian church person
I've bookmarked about a hundred by now. A new one comes in almost every day.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Considering that drag queens make up less than 1% of the U.S. population and Christianity is the dominant religion in this country and 65% of our population is Christian, its a forgone conclusion that there are far more pedophiles found in that institution than in all the drag queen shows put together. Yet to right wingers, drag queens are the biggest problem concerning pedophilia. It's hate, pure and simple, not common sense.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Always has been.

Hate against women.
Hate against blacks.
Hate against Latinos.
Hate against Irish.
Hate against Japanese americans.
Hate against Indigenous people.
Hate against AIDS victims.
Hate against gay people.
Hate against trans people.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

I explained my living conditions because he accused me of living in an all-white gated community.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:42 am do you think n***** is a derogatory term?
Depends on where and how you use it.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No. It depends solely on if a white person uses it, period. Whites used it as a slur and it will always carry that baggage.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:37 am Depends on where and how you use it.
Let say, for the sake of argument, someone starts a thread with the title "AB N***** Beer" in which he celebrates the consequences seen by an ad exec who set up some spon-con with a black influencer. And then within the thread mocked the idea of being black, insinuating they are a danger to children. Derogatory or not?

Do you happen to use n***** in a non-derogatory context much?
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

I WISH we could disagree without so much hatred.
I'm a Christian. I believe premarital sex is wrong.
I have good friends who are living together in obviously sexual relationships without being married.
The issue never comes up.
Do they know my opinion? Almost certainly. But why should they CARE? So long as they are not harming anyone else, they do not need my approval, and they CERTAINLY do not need my PERMISSION to live life in whatever manner THEY see fit.
I can disapprove of premarital sex while simultaneously defending the rights of consenting adults to have sex with any other consenting adult that they so please.

In defending the rights of others, we defend our OWN right to both have and express our own opinions, and live according to them.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Kilarin wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:01 pm I WISH we could disagree without so much hatred.
I'm a Christian. I believe premarital sex is wrong.
I'm sorry, but I don't think you should marry a person without premarital sex. How do you know she doesn't have a pee pee!?!?! Does Christianity also tell you to buy something and not use it only until after the 30 day return period has expired? If it did, it would be wrong for the same reason.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Isaac wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't think you should marry a person without premarital sex
AND, that is exactly the point. We have diametrically opposed opinions on this. So what? We should each feel free to express our opinion, to vehemently defend our opinion, and to attempt to persuade others to our opinion.
Just so long as neither one of us tries to bring the force of the State to bear in order to enforce our opinion upon others.

As long as no one else is being hurt, (which includes anyone's rights being violated), we should each be free to act as we believe is right.

And, just to be clear, the fact that someone else's opinion offends you is NOT a violation of your rights.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

What's interesting is that nearly all the mainstream religions have this desire to control sex in some form or fashion. Why? Reproduction is reproduction. It's part of all living things as a basal instinct to survive and increase the species gene pool. Controlling sex restricts nature's best tool used for maximizing and strengthening the gene pool to survive in a constantly changing world, random selection. Being married is a human construct. It's all about restricting women and their sexual choices and since most religions are paternal, it's pretty much males controlling females. Even animals who supposedly mate for life cheat on the side (both sexes) because it increases the chance for a more diverse gene pool within that species. In other words, it's a built in survival trait. If God created us as a species, why go against the survival rules God supposedly created in the first place? My point is, religion is all about male power, not survival of the species.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Kilarin wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:37 am
Isaac wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't think you should marry a person without premarital sex
AND, that is exactly the point. We have diametrically opposed opinions on this. So what? We should each feel free to express our opinion, to vehemently defend our opinion, and to attempt to persuade others to our opinion.
Just so long as neither one of us tries to bring the force of the State to bear in order to enforce our opinion upon others.

As long as no one else is being hurt, (which includes anyone's rights being violated), we should each be free to act as we believe is right.

And, just to be clear, the fact that someone else's opinion offends you is NOT a violation of your rights.
Nah nah nah...this is the dbb. Let's go jihad on this issue.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:03 am My point is, religion is all about male power, not survival of the species.
This is how you promote religion. "Tired of getting turned down? Well, stop giving them a choice and join the church of Mormon."
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I can't tell if you're serious Isaac.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh, and this new Republican presidential candidate, Vivek Ramaswarmy, firmly believes that gender dysphoria is a mental illness. I'd like to ask him how he knows best since he's not a doctor or psychiatrist and how it should be treated in HIS mind? The 2 main medical authorities of this country do NOT define it as a mental illness and that the best way to treat gender dysphoria is through a sex change, not forced brainwashing or shaming. He must envision some institution being formed that makes sure boys become boys and girls become girls through some government mandated gender indoctrination process. And to make sure that works, he'd have to have control over the chemical environment within every woman's womb, because that's where gender dysphoria actually begins. Who decides the characteristics and definitions of the genders he believes are "normal"? Him? The government? Just lovely. More fascist ideals being shoved down our throats by conservative politicians who fear something they know nothing about. If I'd been forced into a gender role that didn't fit my brain as a kid, I would've committed suicide long ago and believe me, as a teenager, I considered it. And why am I so bad or such a threat? I've never murdered anyone or stolen anything. I haven't indoctrinated anyone's children. I've lived my life peacefully, albeit in a relationship that only looked normal on the outside. I've paid my taxes and have been a model citizen. WTF is conservative men's problems that people like me are deemed a threat to be squashed? Insecure pricks.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/5/1 ... ealth-care

Since he's Hindu, I posit that anyone who believes in an elephant God or any other multi-limbed Deity is mentally ill themselves. :roll:
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

One of the best posts I've seen here lately.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:49 pm I can't tell if you're serious Isaac.
I'm not. They are.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Darth Wang wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:08 pm

One of the best posts I've seen here lately.
Really? Because it's an obvious statement that shouldn't have to be said, but the mud slinging here is so bad, someone actually felt the need to say it. So profound...
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Isaac wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:57 pm Really? Because it's an obvious statement that shouldn't have to be said, but the mud slinging here is so bad, someone actually felt the need to say it. So profound...
Glass house.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Ferno wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:41 am
Isaac wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:57 pm Really? Because it's an obvious statement that shouldn't have to be said, but the mud slinging here is so bad, someone actually felt the need to say it. So profound...
Glass house.
Wrong, and you're a better example of that, given you only mud sling basic insults.

Also, didn't I just pick your misogynistic comments apart in another thread? I was being nice, because I think you have mental health issues.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Hey you two, quit spatting against each other and start going after the right wing "brand" that a certain poster here loves to extol the virtues of as indicated by the title of this thread. For example, these fine Nazis spewing their vile hate on American soil. And here woody thinks leftists are a bunch of idiots.

https://truthout.org/articles/neo-nazis ... r-in-ohio/

This guy has a pretty good explanation about the condition and belief system of the far right wing right now. And why do we have to look at a ★■◆●ing swastika emblazoned flag being waved by a gun-toting slimebag on American soil, on the news, while all his masked chickenshit Neo Nazi followers shout: "Zig Heil" in some sick salute to Hitler? My great grandparents and our nation's proud American Vets fought and died killing those Fascist Nazi ★■◆● by the millions in Europe decades ago, and now here we go again on our own damn soil, the rise of Nazis. Over drag queen shows of all things that no one is forced to watch. Of course the Jews and the rest of the LGBTQ community are targets as well. They've got to hate someone.....

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Kilarin, I won't deny you your faith or your passion and your belief for it. You're probably a very fine person because of it. But when so called "leaders" of that faith espouse absolute nonsense as "fact" and use that as a reason to put down a whole group of Americans by helping craft draconian laws, I take exception. It's your choice to worship within your religion as you see fit. No one is trying to take that away from you in this country. But when laws are created to take away the rights of others who do not follow or believe in that faith, then those actions are an infringement on their rights. You are free to worship the God of your choice. If you don't like the public schools, shove your kids into Christian ones. But don't make laws to repress or sanctify what is essentially evil hate against those your faith doesn't like or agree with. That's not even a "thing" with your major prophet, Jesus. I'm not a trans "demon". Jews, Muslims and Hindus are not "demons". LGBTQ people are not "demons". We are human beings with our own lives, desires and belief systems. We did not "choose" who we are, we are not mentally ill, nor are we evil trash. We are participating members of American society and have a right to live in freedom as much as you do. If your religion wants to believe the crap this "pastor" vomits forth as some sort of mental delusion, go ahead, it's a free country. But keep it within your religion and stay the hell out of my life. This nation is a melting pot of peoples, not a nation of only Christian sycophants. Unfortunately, your faith seems to be ignoring that fact right now and are now going to war against those they believe are non-Christian sinners deserving of death.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Tunnelcat wrote:You're probably a very fine person because of it.
Eh, nope. I'm a quite lousy person.
Tunnelcat wrote:But when so called "leaders" of that faith espouse absolute nonsense as "fact" and use that as a reason to put down a whole group of Americans by helping craft draconian laws, I take exception
It might surprise you, but I think we are actually in agreement on this. I can live quite peaceably with people I disagree with on any number of points. But there can be NO compromise with Christian Nationalism.
The biggest enemy of conservative Christians, is conservative Christians.

And anyone who calls themselves a "Patriot" should agree.

"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.... Who does not see that the same authority which can establish Christianity, in exclusion of all other Religions, may establish with the same ease any particular sect of Christians, in exclusion of all other Sects? that the same authority which can force a citizen to contribute three pence only of his property for the support of any one establishment, may force him to conform to any other establishment in all cases whatsoever?" -James Madison, "Memorial and Remonstrance," 1785.

"There is not a shadow of right in the general government to intermeddle with religion. Its least interference with it, would be a most flagrant usurpation. I can appeal to my uniform conduct on this subject, that I have warmly supported religious freedom." -James Madison, Journal excerpt, June 12, 1788.

"When religion is good, it will take care of itself. When it is not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, so that it has to appeal to the civil power for support, it is evidence to my mind that its cause is a bad one." -Benjamin Franklin, Letter to Dr. Price.

"[T]he government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion, as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility of Mussulmen; and... that no pretext, arising from religious opinions, shall ever produced an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." -Treaty Between the United States and Tripoli, 1797, Article XI negotiated under George Washington and ratified by the Senate under John Adams:

(please forgive the US perspective, that happens to be where I'm watching everything fall apart, I think the principles are true wherever you are from)

The unholy amalgamation of Church and State always corrupts both.

My freedom to preach my religion is only as safe as your freedom to preach against it. My rights to live by what I believe to be right without interference from the State is only safe as long as I protect YOUR right to live the way YOU want to, just as freely.

You can be 100% certain that the Christian Nationalists will not stop at legislating against homosexuals and transgenders. They will almost immediately start legislating against any religion besides Christianity. And then they will start legislating against anyone who's form of Christianity doesn't exactly line up with theirs. It will start with Mormon's and Jehovah's witnesses. They will get to my brand of Protestantism very shortly after that. And before long it will be between First Baptists and National Baptists. Eventually anyone who does not bow down to their one Holy leader will be punished.

"We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." The Christian Nationalist are the common enemy of both the Atheist and the Christian.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

The Boogeyman is dead...long live the new Boogeyman.