Uh-oh. Rob, my dahd found my stash.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Uh-oh. Rob, my dahd found my stash.

Post by TheWhat »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/20/poli ... index.html

I’m getting pretty old but every once in a while I’ll spark up a j. Most of the time it bugs me out a little bit and I always think my guitar is flat. My paranoia of being taken down by a suburban sting operation over my 1/3 of a gram of shitty weed has just been eliminated.

Gee whiz
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: Uh-oh. Rob, my dahd found my stash.

Post by Krom »

And the Wisconsin GOP will probably double down in their refusal to legalize it because "progressive" states did it first.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

My whole adult life I've known people whose political motivations seemed to be the legalization of marijuana. Never understood the focus really because we have batter fish to fry with all them polluted rivers and all the starving sex trafficked children higher up on my concerns list. But I have always thought it cruel to deprive cancer patients an option to help with their appetites or wasting law enforcement resources on something so stupid, the people jailed with criminal records over Rob's Stash. "Many" of those criminal records are being expunged although I don't know the specifics of that process or what "many" means, but that's good I guess.

In my experience I'd rather deal with Todd the Pothead over an alcoholic pretty much anyday - but waste of space potheads are annoying too. They have so many "projects" they're working on.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You don't want Todd the Pothead driving anywhere near you on the freeway any more than Larry the Lush. Both are a danger to everyone on the road. Like the Tesla driver who opened up his car like a can of sardines on a local utility pole doing 100 mph on a residential street, gracing several apartment resident's laps with flaming battery cells.

https://nbc16.com/news/local/tesla-cras ... nt-windows

Plus, I never understood the allure of pot. All it does is zone you out and make you hungry. I'd rather sleep and dream.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

https://cannabis.mn.gov/

Beginning August 1, 2023 I guess I can have 8 plants and 2 pounds of weed in my house. A couple of questions: Who would want their house to smell like 8 pot plants? And who in the hell needs 2 pounds of weed EVER? Lol. There is roughly 2.5 joints per gram - 2 pounds is 2,267.96 joints. I’ll be way dead before I ever get to a pound let alone 2.

I’m much happier with how these white Irises are turning out. I wonder how many pounds of irises I can legally possess?

Morticia Adams
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

You don't do drugs. Drugs do you. :P
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Takes one to know one.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.