Feel Safer?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: Feel Safer?

Post by woodchip »

And you lost the argument when all you can do is revert to name calling. Congrats
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Says the pot calling the kettle black. Don't throw stones at glass houses and not expect to get some in return.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:48 pm And you lost the argument when all you can do is revert to name calling. Congrats
You don't HAVE an argument. You have never once had an argument in the past, oh I dunno, at least 15 years. You throw out these random buzzwords and catch phrases you probably cribbed from some shitty Newsmax talking-head, and you think that stringing them together into some rambling incoherent mess constitutes a valid point. It's impossible to "debate" with you, because you have no coherent worldivew. You are empty. You are nothingness incarnate, a walking parody. It's just sad.
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

That's not a very nice thing to say.
Zero, Behemoth, FOIL, Terminal, Neo. The greatest pilots in the universe. :P
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Welp, woody's post he tossed at me and the whole LGBTQ community like a flaming bag of poop wasn't nice either.
woodchip wrote:Wow TC, you trying to paint me into something you want me to be? No, not a Nazis but then I'm not some faggot running around waving his wang in a parade at the kiddies on the sidelines, nor am I a tranny spouting, " we're coming to take your kids". Nor am I a idiotic BLM'er that thinks de-funding the police is a good idea or that abortion rights isn't anything other than murder. Or condone open borders as something to promote child sex slavery. As to Neo Nazis and gun problem goes together is so much horse puckey.
Most of us want to be a peaceful part of society. You could pass me on the street and never know I'm different. Most trans people don't want to steal your kids. If there are those trans people out there doing that, they're wrong and doing our community no favors. For me personally, I think any surgeries should remain a deep and well thought out personal parental decision, not the state or even trans activists. Most LGBTQ people don't walk around with their wangs hanging out either. Sure, there are exceptions, men are men, but the same happens in the straight community, like that ridiculous naked night bike ride that goes on in Portland, OR every year.

Open borders does not promote child sex slavery and it's just a red herring on the right to build their stupid wall on the southern border. A wall that will do no good as long as there's poverty and suffering in Latin America. Because under those conditions, people WILL find a way to get into our country, wall or not. We can't wall off the rivers or the oceans and those will be the routes. And FYI, children can be stolen from poor Latin American countries just as easily as here for the sex trade.The real fix would be for the living standards in these countries to be improved and crime dealt with, then no one would have a reason to even try to come up here or even worse, sell their kids for money. I also didn't believe in de-funding the police or allowing rioters to trash a whole city. But the police need reform and killing mostly black Americans over something as trivial as passing a fake $20 bill or running away from a traffic stop, is an insane way to stop crime. Last I heard, the death penalty only applies to capital crimes. The police should not be the judge, jury and executioner.

But Neo Nazis and guns DO go together. Most of these "militias" are armed to the teeth. Many if not most of them harbor white supremacist or fascist views. They are the biggest pox in this country today whether you agree or not woody. I'm glad you finally answered my question too. And abortion is nothing but state control over women's reproductive rights. How would men feel if there was a sperm police running around making sure men don't masturbate and spill all that possible future life? Having an abortion should be between a woman, God or her doctor and rare. The state needs to stay the hell out of it. So what do right wingers really want? Fewer and fewer Abortions because of easy access to contraception, or in reality full control over a woman's uterus where we're nothing but kept breeders making more and more babies? My proof is that Clarence Thomas is signaling he now wants to go after contraception access since he was so forthright in getting rid of Wade. The elitist rich pig with no morals or concerns for the common American.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:48 pm And you lost the argument when all you can do is revert to name calling. Congrats
Nazi. Bigot. Gay basher. An absolute ★■◆●ing stain on our community that needs a thirty day ban for using 'F***t'
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

"We're coming for your kids" is a right-wing troll campaign. In reality, kids are either born trans or not. You can't change that. The right wing just wants to prevent kids from learning why they might feel different and getting the care and support they need.

Also, most illegal immigration into the US is done by overstaying visas, which doesn't require sneaking across the border like some racist caricature.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

woodchip wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:30 am
Yeah, little things like red flag laws, states arresting CPL holders as they attempt to drive through their state and prosecutors ignoring law,
letting people off because they are black (MSU shooter for one).
I guess I don't feel the pressure red flag laws in Texas, but were I in a different state, I probably would feel different. Personally, I want SBRs. Not one life was saved because SBRs are restricted. Not being able to shorten my barrel length is stupid. If I want to make my gun worse at long ranges, I should be allowed to. At this stage no cosmetic bans are going to prevent mass shootings anyway, so why restrict it nation-wide? No I don't want to go through the tax stamp bs. I should be able to go to Academy Sports and Outdoor Stuff and buy a glock with a fore-grip and the all new semi-automatic Ruger Thompson-style SBR.

What gun-control needs to stop mass shootings is so far away from happening. 10 years will pass and nothing will change. So why not give me my over-the-counter SBRs? Canada has them!!!! Canada is not allowed to be cooler than us and yet they have SBRs.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I own an SBR and it's specifically referenced and now illegal in the state of Washington. Guess I ain't moving there since it was an expensive purchase.