Flabby Chick…anyone know how to contact them?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Flabby Chick…anyone know how to contact them?

Post by Will Robinson »

Just hoping the carnage missed them. Only place I had contact was here so hoping some of you might have info.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Flabby Chick…anyone know how to contact them?

Post by TigerRaptor »

The only other way I know is through the DBB email contact.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I posted my concern for FC in my Evil thread. I was waiting for others to voice their concern but most there were more concerned about proving me wrong. Glad to see you started a thread about this Will. Hopefully someone can find out.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Flabby Chick probably has other concerns right now, like surviving this mess and worrying about her family. I also hope she's OK as well. She's a nice person and we'd like to hear from her. And woody, you start an opinionated, inflammatory thread titled EVIL, you're going to have to take the hits. NO ONE HERE APPLAUDS HAMAS IN ANY SHAPE, FORM OR FASHION.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

This was a long time ago but I believe I got Flabby's phone number from VInce. I spoke to him once and I believe he lived near (meaning the easiest landmark for me to understand in a phone call) the Golan Heights. Punishers number or contact info (if you have it) would be the direction I'd go, but that's an international phone number from 15+ years ago.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

TheWhat wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:45 pm This was a long time ago but I believe I got Flabby's phone number from VInce. I spoke to him once and I believe he lived near (meaning the easiest landmark for me to understand in a phone call) the Golan Heights. Punishers number or contact info (if you have it) would be the direction I'd go, but that's an international phone number from 15+ years ago.
Thanks, I sent and email via the web site, I'll give that some time. It is kind of scary to even reach out because as I recall he lived on a kibbutz and there were a lot of them targeted. If he is safe and his wife and all of the people there they are busy no doubt with things much more important and if any of them are victims my call would be so out of left field it would be like an insult. I appreciate the effort though. I need to just stay in my lane at this stage.