conflict in "Israel"

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

conflict in "Israel"

Post by Neo »

Looks like the U.S. military stepped into the conflict and launched airstrikes against ppl and Iran is involved... I forgot what was said exactly >_>

Any thoughts or comments?
Zero, Behemoth, FOIL, Terminal, Neo. The greatest pilots in the universe. :P
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: conflict in "Israel"

Post by vision »

Neo wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:41 pmI forgot what was said exactly >_>
Yeah, figure out what you "forgot" then form a statement we can reply to. I have no idea if you are talking about Israel or Yemen or some other place.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I guess you could consider terrorists "people"...>shrug<
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I consider the damn Trix Rabbit a breakfast terrorist. The jerk is always bothering those poor kids at breakfast time.

That damn cartoon rodent even gave Carlton nightmares. Fready Krueger was out of a job.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

vision wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:19 pm Yeah, figure out what you "forgot" then form a statement we can reply to. I have no idea if you are talking about Israel or Yemen or some other place.
Kind of a damning statement on US foreign policy that the natural response to "we launched airstrikes" is now "which ones are you talking about this time?"
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I guess the alternative is to let the "Hooties" (as I swear I heard Wesley Clark refer to them as several times the other day on television lol) just fire on shipping vessels at will without a response. And ooooo If you do fire on the Hooties all them hippies will start gettin' whiny - screw that my products are going to take 9 days longer and cost 20% more because these clown want to go "ho he ho ha ho hey" because god told them to.

*edit: How you like my brilliant political analysis?
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

Meat please be quiet or “die in a car fire” like you told me and only me to do. Rumor has it that’s exactly what happened to him.
Top Gun wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:21 pm
vision wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:19 pm Yeah, figure out what you "forgot" then form a statement we can reply to. I have no idea if you are talking about Israel or Yemen or some other place.
Kind of a damning statement on US foreign policy that the natural response to "we launched airstrikes" is now "which ones are you talking about this time?"
For once I actually agree with top gun. Wow. lol. vision, you know I don’t listen to anything you say, right? Reading more mainstream news is such bad advice. Nice how Suncho can post private messages from me (he’s dead and in hell now, by the way) and you all give me the nth degree instead of him, but when I don’t feel like reading something you act a fool.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Now I knew I wasn't hallucinating. He calls them the goddamn "Hooties" @ :37 seconds lolol Dominate and kill them goshdarn Hooters Ho he ho ha ho hey! God told me to
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

So Neo, you agree with Top Gun. Do you care to elaborate on what you agree with?

No one is going to play your turncoat game you love so much. Get a life already.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Neo wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:03 pm

Nice how Suncho can post private messages from me (he’s dead and in hell now, by the way) and you all give me the nth degree instead of him, but when I don’t feel like reading something you act a fool.
I didn't want to come into this thread because it's a damn neo thread, but since you pulled this ★■◆●, let's get something straight.

1) Suncho would never post DM's from anyone in public. Don't ★■◆●ing libel people.
2) He's still alive. Quit being a dick.
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

He did, there's just no record of it on the DBB anymore.
the natural response to "we launched airstrikes" is now "which ones are you talking about this time?
I agree with this. I don't think anything more needs to be said.

The toxicity is real with the descent "community."
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Stop ★■◆●ing lying.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Neo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:50 pm
Go away Callisto Samus Neo Burlyman Blue Angel Lucidity_Meow and any other name you go by. The only toxic butt spawn of Satan still left around here is you

Oh, and by the way, Suncho is doing very well in life, unlike a shut in failer like you.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

TigerRaptor wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:04 pm
Oh, and by the way, Suncho is doing very well in life, unlike a shut in failer like you.
Can you make sure Suncho pronounces Houthis properly. It’s not goddamn Hooties and a retired General should know that.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

You want us to tell him something you want, Meaty? Yeah, it doesn't work that way. If you want something from him, ask him yourself. You are, after all.. an adult. Right?
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

TheWhat wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:33 pm
Can you make sure Suncho pronounces Houthis properly. It’s not goddamn Hooties and a retired General should know that.
He's on Facebook. Feel free to go talk to him.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Ferno wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:42 pm You want us to tell him something you want, Meaty? Yeah, it doesn't work that way. If you want something from him, ask him yourself. You are, after all.. an adult. Right?
Jebus h Christ. I’m supposed to go hunt down Suncho on BookFace to explain to him that a Yemenis rebel army funded by Iran are not called “Hooties” and that makes me an adult?

What the hell you talking’ out, Willis?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Not our responsibility to tell him something you want to tell him.
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

Neo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:50 pm
Go away Callisto Samus Neo Burlyman Blue Angel Lucidity_Meow and any other name you go by. The only toxic butt spawn of Satan still left around here is you

I was never Callisto. I hope you're right about Suncho, but he was mean to me, and he's an atheist, so Jesus said He had to judge him.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Derailed yet again. Closed.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.