Why would you bother?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Why would you bother?

Post by Mobius »

http://xtramsn.co.nz/news/0,,11965-4137351,00.html

Assasinating Dubya is a TERRIBLE idea! Look who would be stepping into his shoes: Frying pan, Fire.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Thank you so much for another enlightening, informed opinion. Allow me to respond in kind:
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

why can't he dislike dick? do you have to paste the same pic over and over again?

you STFU shut-in!
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Well, first of all, judging from the details of his plot that have been released, he would've got pwn3d by Secret Service before he got anywhere close to Bush.

Second, President Cheney and VP Condi would make 2008 an easy victory -- Condi would then have some level of incumbency.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Second, President Cheney and VP Condi would make 2008 an easy victory -- Condi would then have some level of incumbency.
Um, I don't think this guy was a registered democrate, or could care less who won in 08'.
Pebkac
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Pebkac »

Assasinating Dubya is a TERRIBLE idea! Look who would be stepping into his shoes
A level-headed, well-educated, hard working individual, imminently qualified to assume the duties of President based on almost a half-century of public service? Yeah, that would be a bad thing. We need someone who passes the global test! :roll:
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Gooberman wrote:
Um, I don't think this guy was a registered democrate, or could care less who won in 08'.
Who said I was commenting on this guy's party affiliation, or plans for '08?

I'm just sayin', he'd never have pulled it off, and even if he did, the WoT would continue...
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Lothar wrote:...I'm just sayin', he'd never have pulled it off, and even if he did, the WoT would continue...
Well no one ever said the enemy was particularly intelligent, just dangerous. Face it, just below Ossama the I.Q. of the underlings falls off the scale pretty quickly.

"Muhammed, you get us some coffee then go strap a bomb to your ass and blow up some infidels...got it? Good, now run along"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

TheCops wrote:why can't he dislike dick? do you have to paste the same pic over and over again?

you STFU shut-in!
If Mobius continues to post flamebaits/inane posts, I feel that it's well worth posting the pic. You know as well as I do that almost every post he makes has at least one statement in it that is either intentionally provocative or flat-out incorrect.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

I like Mobius.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Gooberman wrote:I like Mobius.
As do I; who else could provide so much entertainment? :P I was a more than a little annoyed at FS2_Open when I posted earlier, and my posts reflected that. Sorry, Mobius; just try to take it easy on the shrooms, all right? :P