Ebay question

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

BfDiDDy
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Ebay question

Post by BfDiDDy »

Hey guys, I'm not exactly a big ebay kinda guy, but I've found a couple things worth bidding on. My question is this; what precautions should I take when bidding on a piece of merchandise from someone with no feedback. Iâ??m not a big fan of donating my money (getting swindled) to anyone.
Nirvana
DBB Harasser
DBB Harasser

Post by Nirvana »

Pay them with paypal and if you don't get it, dispute. I've heard good things about disputing (I've been disputed for something I sent before and one of the things they ask you for is tracking - I suspect taht if the seller doesn't have a tracking #, it's a lot easier to win your dispute)
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheCope »

I bought 10 3dpros from ebay. It was years ago, but I never got jacked... perfect working order. That was before any jackarse with a computer became a "musician" though.

Before the ever so lonely could get their attention by murdering people in a high school. Artwork was using a pen or paint or metal or clay and brotherhood meant 15 years of in person time.

Iâ??m sure times have changed. Trust is on a downer my pal. Use them ratings on ebay... people are hacks now a days. No honer ;-0

The power is gonna be turned off you geniuses.
Birdseye
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Birdseye »

check their feedback first. buy from people with 25 transactions or more, 98% and above is best, and recent sales is good, especially if the feedback is from a similar auction/genre of item.
BfDiDDy
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by BfDiDDy »

Thanks guys. I hate trusting people on the etardnet. This person has 0 feedback, but has about 15 auctions. I'd hate to see someone else win this auction, but I don't want to be shafted.
Scratch
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Scratch »

I'm sure he's not the only person in the great etardnation that sells this merchandise you are looking for.

Maybe wait and see what happens...but the above suggestions are the same rules I follow -- hasn't cost me yet!
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

Used Sybians are hard to come by these days, Carter.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Be more cautious than anxious, if the guy is suspicious then leave it. I learned the hard way, but that was years ago.
Scratch
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Scratch »

This is true, Vinny. But i'm sure he'll get lucky enough to find one -- hell I might even sell mine soon as I'm done doing my movie ;)
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

i have 2 of them and may be willing ot part with one. maybe.