caution....french bashing inside:

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

caution....french bashing inside:

Post by Will Robinson »

In light of the Madrid bombing, France has raised their terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide."
The only two higher alert levels in France are "Surrender" and â??Collaboration!"
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

haha! ribbit!
Darkside Heartless
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Darkside Heartless »

That makes sense, I heard the least used part on a French tank is the forward gears. :P
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

LMAO
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Meathead wrote:That makes sense, I heard the least used part on a French tank is the forward gears. :P
Maybe soon they'll actually have actual ammo so they can actually fire a weapon.....

Nah, that'll never happen. :mrgreen:
Santrix
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Santrix »

Yeah, and Japan also raised their terror alert from "Hello Kitty" to "Pokémon". The only two higher than these are "Dragon Ball Z" and "Godzilla".
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

LOL santrix.
this spain thing has us worried here, i think Australia's has been upgraded to "momentarily put down your beer". i hope it doesn't get upgraded to "turn head and look out the window", after that there's always the ultimate "leave pub, goto beach".

ok here's some shorter terms to be used as a terror alert. in order of "everything's fine" to "argh run away!"

purler, beaut, mintox, crash hot, ridgy-didge, good-oh, no worries, hmm, meh, she'll be right, joey, furphy, iffy, watchit, skungy, in the poo, winge, have a sook, bingle, struth, hooley dooley, pack death, crikey, narked, off your face, off your brain, do your lolly, go the knuckle, do a nick, go bush*, ★■◆● house, chuck a fit, rooted, rafferty's rules, rat ★■◆●, had the dick / gong, flake out.

phew, that took ages. i could type more.

*(this is an old expression, it does NOT relate to US pres bush)
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

AP - PARIS, France March 26, 2004

In response to the discovery of explosives along a French rail line last week, the second such incident during the past year, French President Jacques Chirac announced that he will order the removal of French troops from France as soon as possible.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

HEH