Me doing Hard DDR songs at 270lbs

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Nergen-Ak1-Defender
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Me doing Hard DDR songs at 270lbs

Post by Nergen-Ak1-Defender »

Yes i am that fat. But i am a kick ass DDR player. Ch ChChChChCheck it out. whwhwhwhwhwhat's it all about. Lets discuss this thread out.

For a bonus:

Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

If I understand, you danced on a mat and your moves were transposed on the character in the video? At one point the character did a backflip...did you do that too?

I don't understand what this is all about but the videos were awesome! I would like to see a video of both you, and the TV as if I was standing there watching you.

Again, you were really awesome. :)

Bettina
Nergen-Ak1-Defender
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Bet51987 wrote:If I understand, you danced on a mat and your moves were transposed on the character in the video? At one point the character did a backflip...did you do that too?

Nah, the character is a added touch konami added in the game.
Bet51987 wrote:I don't understand what this is all about but the videos were awesome! I would like to see a video of both you, and the TV as if I was standing there watching you.

Dance Dance Revolution is a dancing game where you press your foot on a mat corresponding to the arrows on the screen. Depending on the mode you have it on, it gets harder to get the arrows completely right on screen. DDR does have a point. 1. exercise. You don't think you would do ddr without sweating and a workout, would you? 2. Coordination. the arrows come down fast. Some people get baffled on how they correspond to the arrows on screen. It takes practice to do it, and more practice.
Bet51987 wrote:Again, you were really awesome. :)

Bettina
Thanks. I try.
Nergen-Ak1-Defender
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Ahh yes, comment if you want to.
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

DDR is hard. Guitar Hero I can get. Elite Beat Agents I can get. I just don't have the mind-body coordination to do any better than \"Normal\" mode on DDR. :P
Money!
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Money! »

We need a shot of you actually dancing the steps tho
Birdseye wrote:It's never over
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

I love DDR! :D I used to play it every morning when DK has already gone to work. Now he sleeps in the morn and works evening shift and I just don't have the time to play anymore... being in college does that to me :P.

Back when we used to go out clubbing every weekend, we'd play DDR for awhile as a \"warm-up\" before going out dancing. Those were the days...
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

DDR *is* fun... I've only played it at the arcade three or four times, though, so I'm still in the \"Um, where do I put my feet again?\" stage. :lol: (I think it's even more entertaining for my wife, Michelle, who is trying to stifle her laughter while watching me!)

If it was affordable for my old PS1 or PC, I might get it, just as a way to have a little fun while exercising.
Dakatsu
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Dakatsu »

I think we need one of these:
Blue
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Blue »

heh, you won't be 270 for long if you keep playing. 8)