Youtube Burn (An Idea)

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Nergen-Ak1-Defender
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Youtube Burn (An Idea)

Post by Nergen-Ak1-Defender »

Well i have created a game based on youtube videos and responses. It is called \"The youtube burn\" or simply \"youtube burn\". The objective of the game is that it will start with one or two people w/ a source of video to record to will satire, make fun, or insult something or things in society that the other person offended about and will launch a counter burn to sort of brag, prove their point, and/or insult them back. After this there will be a chain burn with multiple people debating different subjects. There is a disclamer to this all though. The language has to be kept PG-13 and content PG-13 as well. It cannot get to a point where it becomes personal between the people.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Off to the cafe with ye.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

gee.. that sounds like where I work and quality control issues.

no thanks, I'll pass. :wink:

***edit***
(added a couple words for clarity)
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Sirius »

Duper wrote:that sounds like work
i.e. not fun.

It's an interesting idea, but people would lose interest quite fast. Making videos isn't a 5-minute job.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

....how about not
d3jake
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by d3jake »

Heh, interesting idea, but I'll pass thank you.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

So... it's essentially the Ethics and Commentary forum, only where you can see and hear the people?
Well that doesn't sound very fun. EaC is bad enough as it is without having to see the people arguing; who, if they're arguing over stuff that they'll have no effect over, can only be presumed to be fugly!
Nergen-Ak1-Defender
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Nergen-Ak1-Defender »

well, based off of the idea i had, i will make a points system solely for bragging rights for youtube burn. I think this is a good idea since we are in the web 2.0. People (especially most men) want to have competition with each other. With the idea i had i think we should expand on the idea. Who knows maybe this can take off and become something big someday. Look at lonelygirl15. Sure everybody thought she was real at first but the point is that she became very popular like other youtube trends or fads. even if this became a fad it would be good because someone or a group of people may pick up on this and make it something big and improved out of it.