Sarah Palin

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

CUDA wrote:
Spidey wrote:I heard Rush today talking about some major gaffs from Joe Biden…maybe he should hide .
Ya Biden came out today and stated that the president should have gone on National TV and talked to the country about what was happening like FDR did during the market crash of 1929.

Only 2 problems with that.

1. FDR wasn't president in 1929. Hoover was
2. TV wasn't invented until 1939
The best part of that was he prefaced his comments by saying "a leader has to know what he's talking about"! Too funny! Now how many times did they report Dan Quail misspelling the word potato? How many jokes on Saturday Night Live and other entertainment programs?
Do you think we'll see any where near that volume of ridicule heaped upon the democrat VP candidate?
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

Holy cripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared stiff that he'll be only a heartbeat away from the presidency. OMG, it's frightening that he'll have access to the launch codes for all those missiles!!!!!! OMG. OMG, OMFG!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

[/sarcasm] (in case ya didn't notice :P )
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Guess that’s what all those book shmartz does for ya.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

And Katie pitches strike two (the ending is funny)

Meanwhile, same bat time, same bat channel:
McCain supporter Sen. Lindsey Graham tells CNN the McCain campaign is proposing to the Presidential Debate Commission and the Obama camp that if there's no bailout deal by Friday, the first presidential debate should take the place of the VP debate, currently scheduled for next Thursday, October 2 in St. Louis.

In this scenario, the vice presidential debate between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin would be rescheduled for a date yet to be determined
link

No way are those two coincidences. You can't tell the debate moderator: \"ill try tah find ya some and ill bring um' to yah\" :oops:

She is so out of her league. If the stakes weren't so high, and if she didn't have such a damn good chance of leading me, I would feel sorry for her.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.-- Abraham Lincoln
(insert Biden joke here: at least he steps up to the plate :P)
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Re:

Post by CUDA »

Gooberman wrote:Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.-- Abraham Lincoln
WOW look at Goob quoting scriptures. FYI that quote is from the Bible, Lincoln just parroted it :P
(insert Biden joke here: at least he steps up to the plate Razz)
and Whiffs. :D you know its bad when your own running mate has to blast you for comments you made
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

And Confucius, whom I don't think got around to reading much Bible. But I like Lincoln for this presidential thread. :)

And ya, Biden makes alot of Whiffs, it happens when you know, actually talk to the media.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Gooberman, considering the gravity of the current financial debacle and that the question was show me that McCain's a maverick I think her answer was as on target as you can get. Combine that with the fact that in her career Couric has reported that McCain is a maverick probably two dozen times I don't think Katie was looking for evidence that McCain is a maverick! Do you? She was trying to get Palin to come up short for an answer. Pretty damn blatant attempt too.

So if you want journalists to treat candidates that way then shouldn't they also ask those kinds of questions of candidates they are going to vote for and not just the ones they oppose?
I bet I could write a few questions that would leave Obama looking much more out of his league than Courics attempt did to Palin.

Here's an example of why the tact Couric took was lame.
Name me a prime number.
OK, now give me another one..
OK, now another one...

Eventually you will not be able to answer off the top of your head. Does this mean you don't know what a prime number is? Does this mean you aren't able to retrieve that information if you really need it?
No, all it means is someone who wants to can eventually get you to publicly fail to keep listing prime numbers off the top of your head...
Wow, big journalistic coup for Katie :roll:

And are you sure you want to dismiss anyone who gives the answer 'I don't have it right now but I'll get back to you'? Or just candidates that you oppose? Because that answer sounds awfully familiar to me....
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Tunnelcat »

Lothar wrote:Awwww, poor babies... According to ABC's Kate Snow, the McCain campaign wanted to limit coverage to just a camera. No editorial presence, just real footage. Why exactly is that objectionable to our media?
That's not what I heard. Apparently at first, the McCain camp wanted NO press coverage of Palin's visits, but only relented after the press pushed back hard. So the McCain camp caved in SLIGHTLY and ONLY allowed camera coverage, no questions or editorial coverage for Palin in front of world leaders. AWWWWWWW, poor baby! She might make a fool of herself.

Now Palin's got a preacher problem of her own, but I've only seen this covered on the leftie press, not the national network TV news shows like Obama's preacher problem was. Over and over and over for eight days. But NOT ONE WORD about Palin's old preacher!

The guy is a witch hunter for crying out loud. Give me a break. Women are being beat to death in Africa because of accusations they're a witch! We gave up witch hunts over 300 years ago and this preacher is still doing it in Palin's presence! He's also combining it with Christian preaching along with politics. GAAAAAAAH!
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Tunnelcat, if Obama's preacher, like the one who spoke at Palins church, had only been someone who was a guest speaker for one day at a church that Obama had since left years ago because the church was not his style...then no one would care.
But his preacher was there for years, not just one day, and Obama was there listening for years, not just one day, and he never left the church looking for a less radical enviroment, in fact he only left after the story got out, and he even told the preacher they might have to publicly separate if the story came out....

So other than those many differences that show very different characteristics in the judgment of the two candidates...yea, you almost had something....
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

She was there, allowed the proceedings to go on with this guy and didn't object to it, in fact seemed to go along with it, tells me volumes about her. She allowed a crazy preacher who had a hand in an actual witch junt in Africa, to lay hands on her and bless her political asperations and said nothing against it! Oh and how about getting rid of the witches around her! If Obama had allowed this to happen, he would have been crucified in the press!

I watched her on Curic's news interview. Just an airhead in my opinion. Absolutely no substance between the ears. The only sound bite that I heard concerning what she discussed with Karzai was about babies, but we'll never know what was said of any substance since there was a press restriction. Why did McCain call for suspending his campaign? He could have had her take over the stump while he went to Washington to 'deal' with the crisis. Maybe she can't hold her own with the press and look like VP material while the main man is away. Oh, that's right, she doesn't like the press to ask her questions and McCain or her husband Todd can't very well stand beside her at a press conference to coach her with answers.

But I guess the crisis wasn't critical enough for McCain to come up with a better lie and dump his David Letterman show appearance and then HAPPEN show up at the exact same taping time on Curic's CBS News hour. Not very brainy of him. McCain isn't even on the Banking Committee, so what's he going to do in Washingtion? And he also wants to cancel the debate on Friday. Can you say 'chicken'! McCain is just pathetic and dishonest and handed Letterman ammunition on a golden platter to rip him a new one! Embarassing! :P
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

And this women has a very good chance of being the POTUS... :shock:

Katie Couric: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Sarah Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundry that we have with Canada. It's funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don't know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Mocked, yeah I guess that's the word, mocked.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of. And there…

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It's very important when you consider even national-security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right next to, they are right next to our state.

Bee
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Bet51987 wrote:And this women has a very good chance of being the POTUS... :shock:

Katie Couric: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Sarah Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundry that we have with Canada. It's funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don't know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Mocked, yeah I guess that's the word, mocked.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of. And there…

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It's very important when you consider even national-security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right next to, they are right next to our state.

Bee
Yea, it's almost a ludicrous as someone siting their secret work as a community organizer as a qualification to be President...
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

After receiving his law degree from Columbia, going to work with poor people on the south side of Chicago says a lot about the man. I wouldn't: after working that hard my whole life I would be all about the $$.

Conservatives often list the community organizer as an experience bullet, it isn't, its a character bullet. The experience bullet is the whole constitutional law professor, 8 year state senate and four year U.S. senate.

Let me explain this better, the community organizer thing is sort of like John McCain's POW thing, except for Obama, initially putting himself in that position was a choice. :P

In response to Couric:

I have to admit to not really watching her. Something just doesn't seem right with that show when I watch it. I'd like to blame it on her, but who knows maybe it is the gender thing.

But the bottom line is McCain picked her! He picked Gibson! You don't get to complain about bad calls if you choose the refs!

McCain could pick more middle road interviewers like Chris Wallice or Britt Hume and it wouldn't of been such a joke, unless she sucked at those ones too!

In my opinion McCain is convinced that Sarah Palin couldn't even handle those two, so he going for the \"clear bias easy to shrug off\" interviews.

I shrug off Hannity, You shrug off Gibson/Couric........ultimately, neither of us know who the hell Sarah Palin is so McCain wins.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by woodchip »

Gooberman wrote:After receiving his law degree from Columbia, going to work with poor people on the south side of Chicago says a lot about the man. I wouldn't: after working that hard my whole life I would be all about the $$.

Conservatives often list the community organizer as an experience bullet, it isn't, its a character bullet. The experience bullet is the whole constitutional law professor, 8 year state senate and four year U.S. senate.

Let me explain this better, the community organizer thing is sort of like John McCain's POW thing, except for Obama, initially putting himself in that position was a choice. :P
I would suggest Goob, that you research The Chicago Annenberg Challenge and how Obama apparently squandered 150 million dollars to no effect. How Obama was more than just a casual acquaintance with Ayers. How once Stanley Kurtz got permission to review the CAC papers, permission was later rescinded. Why? Obama got something to hide?
Character? I think if Obama was fully investigated you would see the full "depth" of the mans character.

http://tinyurl.com/5v4twh
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

I love you woodchip.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Hugs Goob
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Gooberman, I think you are right about picking Couric knowing she would try something and the result is it fires up the base because the repub base knows all too well the media is out to sink McCain so they can have President Obama.
Before the Couric interview however I don't think they expected Gibson to be condescending and do a gotcha but since he did and the media all piled on echoing the lefty's outrageous ridicule then they became very tactful in their choices.

To me Palin has been over coached which leaves her feeling like she has to not elaborate or speak off the cuff on certain issues. It's OK, from a campaign's perspective if the VP doesn't bring nuance to the interview because the VP is just a cheerleader for the main mans message. Less said the better because there is less chance of creating gaffs for the opposition to make into commercials.

I think they should just let her go out and say 'I don't have that answer for you right now but I'll get it for you...\" for me that is exactly the reason I like her because she isn't schooled in talking around the question...changing the subject by answering 'Well what your really saying is (and then inserting what ever talking point they want to make)..
I've had enough of Kerry and Gore and Clinton type guys who aren't any more capable of doing the job they are just better at talking crap to avoid trapping themselves.

As for the community organizer thing, it wasn't the rightwing that made that a qualification it was Obama himself who answered with that as an example of his qualification so of course they jumped on it especially when they found out one of the groups he worked for is more of a get-out-the-illegal-and-dead-vote kind of groups than it is build affordable housing and feed the poor kind of groups!
Don't you ever wonder why they don't release the records of his work there?

McCain is not flawless, everyone has known that, 20 years in the Senate is all the proof I need to know that. Obama, as it turns out, is just another Senator too, less time on the job but all the same flaws, he's proven to be a damn quick study at being one of them instead of the outsider and it pisses me off that 1) the press/media turns a blind eye to the evidence, and 2) he told us he was different so eloquently and with such conviction I believed it.

He's a player and apparently has been since his early years.

Right now I see my vote as being best spent countering the main stream media's vote. My state will probably be McCains with or without my vote so I can vote Libertarian as a protest, hoping to see their numbers swell every election cycle but honestly if my state becomes a swing state it will be hard to decide which one of these two, slightly independent, yet typical in many ways, Senators is most likely to look out for my family and my country. I'm still watching for some kind of sign.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Sarah Palin met with the president of Georgia today and wouldn't allow reporters in, only photographers and a TV producer.

Wait, it was actually Joe Biden. Spin away, tunnelcat!
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Biden has done nearly 100 interviews since being picked as Obama's VP on August 23.

Palin, on the other hand, did her third interview with a national television network last week.
link

Thats including Sean Hannities.

The point isn't that sometimes she doesn't talk to the press. :)
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

That’s not even an issue to me, she has a debate coming up, the public will be focused on that…

She doesn’t give interviews…who cares? That must be a Hollywood thing.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Uh oh! The right wingers are beginning to diss Palin. I'm betting that if she blows the debates, she's out. On another note, I read that CBS cut and didn't show several parts of the Couric interview with Palin because she really flunked out on several questions. Oops!

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MD ... UxZDkwNTE=
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Ya, it bothered me that both Gibson and Courcs interviews had very clear \"cuts.\"

You have to assume that those cuts were approved by the McCain camp, because you are hearing nothing from them about \"playing the whole interview.\" And with performances that bad they really need to be saying something to reassure Americans that she can handle the job.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Gooberman wrote:...they really need to be saying something to reassure Americans that she can handle the job.
That's up to her to do. If anyone tells you she can do it you're not going to buy it...OK, well, you're not going to buy it even if god tells you ;), but for the willing I would think it needs to be done by her in person.
I think she is just as qualified as Obama except she doesn't talk in circles with great ease like he does...or maybe they just haven't let her do it.

She can't possibly drop names and quote policy against Biden so she needs to define the terms by disarming that premise each time the question suggests it. She can remind everyone that, although she has the same ability as anyone else to learn the proper names and history of people and places as they show up on the radar it doesn't matter how many names and places you have memorized it matters much more what your character and judgment is...and then point out some bad judgement by Obama/Biden. In those areas the other candidates have a lot of baggage on the record she can contrast herself with.

That and just sling as much dirt as she can which will force Obama and the press to talk about whatever issues she uncovers and dumps in their lap...

They will no doubt start with the current financial "crisis" so I'd start with how Obama and the press are completely silent to the point of hypocrisy on the obvious lies and cover up taking place to protect Chris Dodd and Barney Frank et al who are allowed to go on TV right now with impunity and blame Bush, and MCain by false extension, for letting Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae drown in fraud even though there is plenty of evidence that they are the culprits who created the mess. Evidence that would no doubt be played ad nauseum if it was her party that did it!!
Somehow dump that stink bomb in the middle of the debate and start quoting the demo's in congress who are on record saying Fannie and Freddy and Raines are all fine when the moderator or Biden try to call her on it!

If she could articulate that one it wouldn't matter one damn bit what else she got wrong, the press would have to talk about it. Obama would have to defend against it and the repub base would declare her Dirty Harry in heels and erect statues to commemorate her bravery for doing what no repub seems to have balls to do!!

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go take a Pelosi.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TechPro »

Will Robinson wrote:Now if you'll excuse me I need to go take a Pelosi.
I think it'd be more accurate to say: "I need to go take an aspirin for this splittin' Pelosi". :P
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re:

Post by Lothar »

Gooberman wrote:Ya, it bothered me that both Gibson and Courcs interviews had very clear "cuts."

You have to assume that those cuts were approved by the McCain camp....
Judging from the parts of the Gibson interview that aired and the parts of the transcript that were cut (linked earlier in this thread), I don't think that's the case.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

According to internet rumor, if anybody is interested, CBS is supposedly going to show some of the edited footage from the Couric Palin interview on the Tuesday and Wednesday nightly newscasts, Sept. 30 and October 1. Maybe.

I'm still waiting to watch the canned debate between motormouth (Biden) and airhead (Palin). We'll see if see was a quick study at the McCain debate refresher school. :roll:
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

What happened to the Joe Biden thread?
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

who??? :P
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

AlphaDoG wrote:What happened to the Joe Biden thread?
I'd feel more comfortable if she could name 1 publication she reads to develop her opinion on global affairs. She really sucks rocks.
[12:54] <[RIP]Zaphod> but thx for TRYING to make a dilemma :-P
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Will Robinson wrote:That's up to her to do. If anyone tells you she can do it you're not going to buy it...OK, well, you're not going to buy it even if god tells you , but for the willing I would think it needs to be done by her in person.
At this point in time you would have to also bring Buddha to the table to close a deal of that magnitude.

So why is it so bad?

It can't be because she is a woman, I think 99% of democrates this time last year assumed they would be voting for one, myself included.

It can't be because she is conservative, McCain is conservative, and he is the smarter target by far, yet isn't getting 1/100th of the crap thrown at Palin.

Its not because she is new, do you think the left would dare attack this guy the same way? Arguably just as "new."
(Bobby starts at 8 minutes, Part II is better)

Heh, no Bobby would whip out a can of whopass on Couric and Gibson. He would not be hiding from the media like Palin is, he would be running straight at them. (You should watch those if you havn't, he will be your VP candidate someday, not your main candidate mind you because he could never win the primary.....too well educated :P)

No, the reason the hate is this great is because this is America not Cuba, and our politicians need to be interviewed by the press. The reason its so great is:

(1,300,000 views)
and

It's because she really isn't all that bright. And this country at this time needs someone who is.

(Don't click that last link, I put that in there just for Woodchip)
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

I didn't realize the Left had so completely traded motives. Actually the reason the hate is so great is that the Left get themselves all whipped up into a frenzy, just as with the topic of Bush and Iraq. Justifications will come and go, but they'll always hate Palin.

Nice try, Gooblstiltskin, but that stuff coming out of your spindle is still only bull****. ;)

Anybody who buys into socialism isn't bright enough. Bunch of selfish, conceited, pseudo-intellectuals. It's a poor alternative to a McCain/Palin, not to mention a dangerous one.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Goob, haven't I always told you that conservative wimmen r hot?
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Gooberman wrote:It can't be because she is conservative, McCain is conservative, and he is the smarter target by far, yet isn't getting 1/100th of the crap thrown at Palin...
I think you are wrong there, McCain is getting loads of crap for his policy decisions, his age, his record in the Senate, his record as a POW, his wife's income, his personal finances, his campaign decisions, his...well...everything!
McCain is taking it in the press and entertainment media day in and day out! Go count the stories in the news McCain is obviously getting more attention than Palin.
Now if you're frequenting pro Obama web sites then of course your seeing something different but that doesn't reflect the whole spectrum by a long shot. If you spent as much time on Pro McCain web sites your perception wouldn't be the same....

The difference is it isn't nearly as sexy giggly fun for anti-conservatives to relish in McCain bashing because
1) Their candidate has many of the very same problems so any crap they fling on McCain leaves a bitter taste of reality in their mouths
2) McCain didn't come out of obscurity and become a rock star that stole that spotlight from their candidate so their is a bit of a spoiled brat reaction to Palin
3) Of the four candidates she's the only one who is what the lefties consider a real christian. Nothing entertains the lefties more than a good old fashioned feeding the christian to the lions.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Palin is hated for one reason, she is a threat to Obamas election.

Nuff Said.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nope. It's all about sex appeal and that's what she's exuding and USING to the fullest to attract and manipulate to her male audience, especially in the debate. A right-wing male just admitted to the fact in colorful prose. Naughty librarian indeed! Good thing Rich Lowry was sitting in front of a table!

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... A3MWNiZTk=

Here's a woman's point of view about Palin's empty, insubstantial and meaningless answers, sometimes non-answers, just obfuscation, winks and golly gees, to all the questions put to her during the debate. She says it best for me!

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/t ... -come.html
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re:

Post by dissent »

tunnelcat wrote:Nope. It's all about sex appeal ...
oh, come on TC, like Obama's not doing that either :wink:
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TechPro »

Spidey wrote:Palin is hated for one reason, she is a threat to Obamas election.

Nuff Said.
Ditto that. Choosing her was a gutsy choice and a huge curve ball that the Obama camp hadn't planned for. Made them scramble.
Jesus Freak
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Jesus Freak »

TechPro wrote:

Nuff Said.
Ditto that. Choosing her was a gutsy choice and a huge curve ball that the Obama camp hadn't planned for. Made them scramble.
Really? The polls disagree. I will agree it was a purely political decision, though.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

\"The heels go on, the gloves come off\" (Palin stump line). Can you say 'dominatrix' kiddies! :P
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by woodchip »

Jesus Freak wrote:
TechPro wrote:

Nuff Said.
Really? The polls disagree. I will agree it was a purely political decision, though.
Polls may change now that Palin is on the attack. See what happens in a couple of days.