'Ferocious' frog on a feeding frenzy

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I like frogs. :D
Floyd
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Floyd »

he didn't catch even a crocodile? pfft
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Stupid that we have to install yet another video codec/player to view this. No thank you
Floyd
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Floyd »

CDN_Merlin wrote:Stupid that we have to install yet another video codec/player to view this. No thank you
you don't. cancel the download and click "remind me later". annoying tho.
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

*so tempted to derail*

I thought it was gonna be a frog chain-eating... not just some documentary thingy.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re:

Post by Lothar »

Floyd wrote:
CDN_Merlin wrote:Stupid that we have to install yet another video codec/player to view this. No thank you
you don't. cancel the download and click "remind me later". annoying tho.
Yup. If bing does that to me again, google will further solidify itself as my favorite. You don't take market share by annoying users with software installation popups.
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Insurrectionist »

Questions, Why do you have to install a codec I didn't? Is it because you have a different browser? Different OS than Microsoft windows? I don't get it.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

Insurrectionist wrote:Questions, Why do you have to install a codec I didn't? Is it because you have a different browser? Different OS than Microsoft windows? I don't get it.
Ubuntu had no issues.
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Insurrectionist »

I'm using chrome and windows 7 pro and didn't have one problem. I don't get it.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Using IE 7 at work. Asked me to install some codec to view it.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Firefox (on Windows 7) also asked to install Microsoft Silverlight, which I avoided.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Re:

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Krom wrote:Firefox (on Windows 7) also asked to install Microsoft Silverlight, which I avoided.
Yes that is what it asked this morning in IE at work. Don't need it and don't want it. Also, I stop viewing it because I had to wait for a stupid commerical. I'm tired of having commericals inserted before viewing a video.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

CDN_Merlin wrote:
Krom wrote:Firefox (on Windows 7) also asked to install Microsoft Silverlight, which I avoided.
Yes that is what it asked this morning in IE at work. Don't need it and don't want it. Also, I stop viewing it because I had to wait for a stupid commerical. I'm tired of having commericals inserted before viewing a video.
No. That allows people to make money off high end content. So not all videos on the net are about lolcats and teenagers doing stupid dangerous stunts.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Adblock FTW.

Because Internet video is threatening to my cable company which would rather have me watch TV so they continue to get paid from both ends, they have imposed bandwidth caps and overage fines on their internet service. Because I am forced to limit the amount of data I can use per month on the net I prefer to waste as little of it as possible on advertisements.

Meanwhile the 250 TV channels in our package, from which we only want or watch 3-5 at most continue to hog tremendous amounts of bandwidth incomparably greater than the amount allotted to the internet connection.
Thenior
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Thenior »

Krom wrote:Adblock FTW.

Because Internet video is threatening to my cable company which would rather have me watch TV so they continue to get paid from both ends, they have imposed bandwidth caps and overage fines on their internet service. Because I am forced to limit the amount of data I can use per month on the net I prefer to waste as little of it as possible on advertisements.

Meanwhile the 250 TV channels in our package, from which we only want or watch 3-5 at most continue to hog tremendous amounts of bandwidth incomparably greater than the amount allotted to the internet connection.
What are you on, satellite?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Nope, just plain old digital cable.

And the FCC isn't even talking about the lack of competition yet in their big broadband plan.