Thunderbird

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Thunderbird

Post by woodchip »

I use Mozilla Thunderbird as a email client and have a small problem. I have made a couple of templets I use for the business and no problem there. Recently I got set up as a certified veteran owned business and by doing so I got access to a logo I can use however I wish. So I copied the logo as a pic, re-sized it and added to my templets. Herein lies the problem. Now in a few minutes time if I do not send it right away, I get messages like \"Unable to save as draft\" (I didn't ask it to save it) or more irksome \"sending of message failed. there was a error attaching. please check if you have access to file\". Yet if I copy contents and paste into same templet (new) and send within a minute or two, everything works. Any ideas on whats wrong? Somehow I think templet is trying to read the pasted image as a attachment.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TechPro »

Yes, it does (read the pasted image as an attachment).
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Anything I can do to make it not read as a attachment?
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

you need to host it on a website, then what the link Alpha posted would work.