Hillary's candidacy will be erased...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Hillary's candidacy will be erased...

Post by Nightshade »

Absolutely devastating information is coming to light:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/batchelorshow ... 01_16B.mp3
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Hillary's candidacy will be erased...

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

It's cute how TB thinks anyone at all will bother to listen to that. :mrgreen:
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

Baaaa Hillary is great baaaaa.

(That good enough of a sheeple impression?)
Arch Linux x86-64, Openbox
"We'll just set a new course for that empty region over there, near that blackish, holeish thing. " Zapp Brannigan
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Didn't your mother ever teach you to not listen to strange MP3s on the internet?
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

oh that was too funny... :lol:
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

What is damaging to Hillary is the Senate Intelligence Report on Benghazi.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sure it is. Her and the CIA. I'm sure both will remain standing.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I think the CIA is a bit more durable than Hillary is.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you vastly underestimate her, and the machine being built, quietly and patiently.....
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

That big bad machine didn't do much for Hillary Clinton in 2008 now did it.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

no, she gets that one added onto her side this time.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

She was supposed to have it then too...until the rats left the sinking ship.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:She was supposed to have it then too...until the rats left the sinking ship.
no, you misunderstand me. If you watch Hillary's team getting assembled, this time around, several key Obama election team strategists are on board. And, the only thing that did Hillary in back in 2008 was strategy. The Obama team had a VERY clever line of attack in the primaries. So, while more people voted for Hillary in the primaries, Obama cleaned up in the winner-take-alls and got the nomination. The braintrust behind his candidacy is now planning hers. Further, she faces little by way of serious primary opposition, and no one with the personality of Obama, nor the grassroots funding(those funding folks are also joining the Clinton team, by the way). Now, none of what I'm typing here has a damned thing to do with ideology or positions on issues.....I am talking pure political strategy here. In that regard, she is building what will prove a very tough machine to beat in an election. She could easily define the opposition in negative terms before they get out of the starting gate, have enough funds to compete EVERYWHERE, and will get enough good press(even on Fox, as a long-time friend just got a plum job at NewsCorp) to make her campaign one that I wouldn't wish to run against.
George Orwell---"1984"
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Considering Benghazi and Bills track record. Nobody from the Obama administration had any problem throwing Mrs. Clinton under the bus. I hope she does run.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

As a elitist that forgot how to even drive a car, Hillary will have trouble connecting with the average voter who has no chauffeured driven limousine to get him to work. Maybe she can have some photo ops with her in a old rusting Ford Tauris, waving to her adoring masses as she drives slowly by. Then again she could have a Dukakis moment if she is not careful.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:As a elitist that forgot how to even drive a car, Hillary will have trouble connecting with the average voter who has no chauffeured driven limousine to get him to work. Maybe she can have some photo ops with her in a old rusting Ford Tauris, waving to her adoring masses as she drives slowly by. Then again she could have a Dukakis moment if she is not careful.
keep whistling in the dark.....it's amusing as hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
George Orwell---"1984"
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

You could and can say that about all of them. Even your mayor. Each year, they throw on those hats and have a parade. They pass you by waving and throwing out candy :P
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:
woodchip wrote:As a elitist that forgot how to even drive a car, Hillary will have trouble connecting with the average voter who has no chauffeured driven limousine to get him to work. Maybe she can have some photo ops with her in a old rusting Ford Tauris, waving to her adoring masses as she drives slowly by. Then again she could have a Dukakis moment if she is not careful.
Keep dem dem blinders on... :wink:
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

the moment Hillary declares, I feel a wager coming on, Woody.....
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

callmeslick wrote:
Don't laugh at this one slick. Being out of touch with the common person was what got Romney in trouble. It could be used against Hillary as well.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

tunnelcat wrote:Don't laugh at this one slick. Being out of touch with the common person was what got Romney in trouble. It could be used against Hillary as well.
It got turned on Romney for one reason(and I've touched on this several times before)......Obama and his team had MONTHS in which to define Romney while Romney had to focus on simply winning the primary process in the GOP. When that timeline unfolds, negative definition is relatively easy, and it worked, to some extent. Romney, to be sure, didn't help by spending summer on a megabuck speedboat and all, but still. What is comes down to in 2016, is that Hillary is likely to have the same sort of trajectory. Yes, she will have to contest a few early primaries, but by March, she will be IT for the Dems, and can start to chip away at the image of any potential opponent. Just watch.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Well if I was involved I would have it so each republican candidate would pool some of their resources and comments against Hillary Clinton from the git go. Argue all they want about their credentials but have a unified commentary against Hillary. I know, it's a stretch but that would be a smart operation.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Remember this slick?

The same problem plagued Bush Sr. in 1996. The "out of touch" syndrome. When I heard the news story the other night about Hillary not having driven for years, I got the same gut reaction that most common working people probably would have. That she's a cloistered, pampered, stuckup, rich politician that doesn't live or understand the life of the commoner. It may or may not be true, but that's the reaction I got personally. It may come back to haunt her. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Well if I was involved I would have it so each republican candidate would pool some of their resources and comments against Hillary Clinton from the git go. Argue all they want about their credentials but have a unified commentary against Hillary. I know, it's a stretch but that would be a smart operation.
it would be(both a stretch and smart), but just never happens that way.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

tunnelcat wrote:Remember this slick?

The same problem plagued Bush Sr. in 1996. The "out of touch" syndrome. When I heard the news story the other night about Hillary not having driven for years, I got the same gut reaction that most common working people probably would have. That she's a cloistered, pampered, stuckup, rich politician that doesn't live or understand the life of the commoner. It may or may not be true, but that's the reaction I got personally. It may come back to haunt her. :wink:
she has been living in DC and New York city for years.....almost everyone I know who lives in Manhattan doesn't drive.
George Orwell---"1984"
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

It doesn't matter what's wrong with her as long as the media refuses to hammer her for it.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:
tunnelcat wrote:Remember this slick?

she has been living in DC and New York city for years.....almost everyone I know who lives in Manhattan doesn't drive.
Taking a taxi, a bus or even riding a bike (which would immensely help her physical appearance) is one thing, being chauffeured around is quite another. Or does everyone you know have chauffeurs also?
CobGobbler
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by CobGobbler »

So what? You think a President should be driving a rusted out Fiat and ass ★■◆●ing raccoons like you? Get a grip
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

That's true Cob, but the appearance of being coddled or out of touch, even if it comes with the job title, can still look bad to the average person fighting to make ends meet in today's economy. Resentment knows no logic.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote:Or does everyone you know have chauffeurs also?
So, the secret service, which is entrusted to protect our leaders and their families from harm, are just chauffeurs? You know, hearing her own words I get the impression she would like to drive and doesn't like the fact she is carted around by the secret service. You know how I got that impression? Because that's what she said. So this somehow makes her an elitist out of touch with the populace? Hardly. Try again.
CobGobbler
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by CobGobbler »

Who the hell wants an average person to run the entire country?!! Being President isn't like being mayor of some rural precinct of less than 500 people, it's a serious job that needs a person with a serious intellect. We tried having a President that people wanted to have a beer with--how did that work out for us? Being smart shouldn't be looked down upon, but you're right, lunacy knows no boundary.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Presidents don’t run the entire country, they don’t even run the entire federal government…lololol

In fact, they don’t even run the entire Whitehouse.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

CobGobbler wrote: We tried having a President that people wanted to have a beer with--how did that work out for us?
You must be talking about Obama and his beer summit...amirite?
CobGobbler
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by CobGobbler »

Nevermind. It's worthless even trying to have a discussion with [keep it professional - Foil]
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

You had a discussion somewhere in your post?
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Cob doesn't discuss, he just pisses.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

It wouldn't be Zuruck if he did anything else. He's been this way before foil came on board, he'll be this way after foil leaves.
CobGobbler
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by CobGobbler »

It's what happens when you deal with mind-numbing f.ucktards for over a decade. Everyone on this board is an adult, yet there are still moderators that filter out words like retards. Hilarious. Grow a ★■◆●ing pair or go play at mcdonalds. That part is directed at foil and jeff.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

How sad for you

See in real life that's how adults need to deal with unruly children that can't play by the rules. I would have thought you would be used to it by now.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt