Guilt by association.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Guilt by association.

Post by Tunnelcat »

Krom wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:49 pm Come on TC, you know that in order for any of the pigment in his skin to show he would have to come out of his bunker/cave/safe room more than once a decade. :P
According to his genetic map, there's so much Great Britain in him he's practically a Celt. :wink: Unless you've got more Kurdish or Greek in your DNA NS, you probably look as white as the Russians next door to Turkey, because Turkey is a such a huge melting pot of DNA, that brown is only a part of their national skin color spectrum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_h ... ish_people
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I dunno. It looks like there is also North African and Spanish. Perhaps DNA from the Moors. Maybe Othello. Or, the sicilian scene from the movie true romance. Because YOU, you’re part - Egg Plant. :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, there's that too. He's also got Russian and Scandinavian as well. But I'm willing to bet if you walked by him on the street and didn't know his origins, he'd look like your average American white guy. Since most people in this country make race judgements based on appearance, they'd assume he's white. The White Supremacist in this video also assumed he's a white European because he looks it. But he's also got a 14% chunk of sub-Saharan Africa in his DNA and that's not a very small percentage either. None of that shows in his appearance, does it? Needless to say, he wasn't a happy camper when he got his DNA results. :lol:

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Krom wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:49 pm Come on TC, you know that in order for any of the pigment in his skin to show he would have to come out of his bunker/cave/safe room more than once a decade. :P
Best way to have a cockroach scurry away is to shine a light under the rock.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Then they run. :wink:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

About that map TB posted - it means just one thing... the dude is ★■◆●ing white.

Although if he wants to disprove my assertion, all he has to do is post a photo. It'll be easy for him to do. Just one photo.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ain't gonna happen. We'd need a dick photo at this point just to rule out a suntan and that couldn't be posted here. :P
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

The underside of his hand or outside upper leg above the knee would suffice.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nope. Buttocks at least, unless he tans himself naked, and we've had LOTS of sun this summer here.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:23 pm Nope. Buttocks at least, unless he tans himself naked, and we've had LOTS of sun this summer here.
For you racists, this is more or less what my skin tone/hair color and size of nose is like:

So I "look" mediterranean (arab/north African/etc.) An Indian lady once thought I was north Indian, pointing at my eyes. Perhaps the slightly darker shading below my eyes like a number of Indians (from north India) have. I was like, no.

I'm mixed race and so I have some kind of intermediate shade of many races. But I guess people like Top Gun would call me "brown."

P.S. - And yeah, if I let my hair grow out long it doesn't go down, it becomes a poofy arab-fro. Sucks. :P
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Close enough for your average birdbrain American racist to think you're white. Most racists aren't very discriminating with who they label as a non-white. But hey, if you let your hair grow out, you could instead be mistaken for one of those terrorist Arab Muslims. :wink:
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Well, that sucks. They won’t put up a picture of themselves or their crack. I can PROVE I’m not racist, my cat is half-white!
:lol:
Charles
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Nightshade wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:46 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:23 pm Nope. Buttocks at least, unless he tans himself naked, and we've had LOTS of sun this summer here.
For you racists, this is more or less what my skin tone/hair color and size of nose is like:

So I "look" mediterranean (arab/north African/etc.) An Indian lady once thought I was north Indian, pointing at my eyes. Perhaps the slightly darker shading below my eyes like a number of Indians (from north India) have. I was like, no.

I'm mixed race and so I have some kind of intermediate shade of many races. But I guess people like Top Gun would call me "brown."

P.S. - And yeah, if I let my hair grow out long it doesn't go down, it becomes a poofy arab-fro. Sucks. :P
You're white and you're scared to show us. Got it.

Any other projection you want to tell us?
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I'd just like to say that I've never once taken Nightshade's complexion into consideration when coming to the determination that most of his views are stupid and/or abhorrent.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Ns's complexion is light text on a dark background, just like everyone else.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Yeah but now, everytime he screams about his skin colour, we'll know it's bull★■◆● - thanks to him almost literally telling us what it really is.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

I used to have a friend who was really hung up on her Hispanic background. Like, you would never guess by looking at her that her family was from Columbia. She just looked like a white girl and had a white girl name. But she would always talk about how she was discriminated against because she was Hispanic, yet none of our friends ever witnessed this in the years we spent with her (she died of cancer at 35, RIP). I guess the point of this story is that a person's perception of who they are can be radically different than what they look like and what they experience, and what other people experience with them. The mind is interesting.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Now, we all know that Jesus was definitely a Mediterranean Jew, so he must have had those features common to the peoples of that area. But the most recent image that was created to show what he probably looked like really assaulted the racial sensibilities of white European Christians. So even after this revelation, Christians STILL want to make themselves feel better about their savior, so all images you see toady STILL show him as a white man. :wink:

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:22 pm Now, we all know that Jesus was definitely a Mediterranean Jew, so he must have had those features common to the peoples of that area. But the most recent image that was created to show what he probably looked like really assaulted the racial sensibilities of white European Christians. So even after this revelation, Christians STILL want to make themselves feel better about their savior, so all images you see toady STILL show him as a white man. :wink:
So you're saying I'm the "Jesus" of the DBB TC? ;)

I'm certainly crucified enough. lol
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Nightshade wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm I'm certainly crucified enough. lol
I’m not really sure why they want to see pictures of you or your crack. I guess I must’ve missed some specific discussions about race or something. Discussing race is quite interesting and everyone thinks they have the answer.

I have 3 people I call “brother”: My actual older brother, his best friend, my oldest friend. This habit people have of calling everyone they smoked a joint with in high school “brother” is incredibly annoying to me. It doesn’t mean I don’t like you, I only call a few people that.

My older brothers best friend brother IS a brother, I’ve known him for 40 years. He’s a black man born in New York, grew up in Texas with Cherokee and (as he so eloquently puts it) “some Irish raped into my family somewhere along the way”. And the way he talks about race and immigration isn’t sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows AT ALL.

We have a huge Somali population up here and if you think African Americans and Somalis get along like some utopia holding hands coca-cola commercial you’d be WAY WRONG. There is huge animosity and culture clash between them for reasons I can’t understand other than what some of the players tell me: Calling each other “Animals” is not at all uncommon.

So, I guess what I’m saying is I don’t know what a photograph proves. If they are calling you a poser using the “I’m mixed race, I can say anything I want” blank check, or whatever. I dunno, half the time I think you’re just trying to get a reaction. My one black friend certainly doesn’t sound like some liberal arts college trust fund hippie cracka trying to speak for the downtrodden who can’t speak for themselves. He’s harsh - especially on illegal immigration - and Little House on the Prairie white girl that think she can tell you what black people go through because she screwed a black guy once. He got NO TIME for either.

There is definitely a difference between how we would like the world to be and the reality of daily life.
And here’s a picture of my Great American Ghud Hard Worker Cat and sandwich...
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Nightshade wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm

If that's the case. Here's comes Neo ready to suck out the holy bull★■◆● from your butt hole. Because everyone here knows your are full of it.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:22 pm Now, we all know that Jesus was definitely a Mediterranean Jew, so he must have had those features common to the peoples of that area. But the most recent image that was created to show what he probably looked like really assaulted the racial sensibilities of white European Christians. So even after this revelation, Christians STILL want to make themselves feel better about their savior, so all images you see toady STILL show him as a white man. :wink:

No, I'm saying people see what they want to see. If they believe in a white Jesus, they'll always see a white Jesus, even demand it in their church, books or paintings. They'll refuse to see or believe in anything contrary to their beliefs. So if you're an American and are mostly light skinned, even if you have some Mediterranean facial features, hair and skin tones, most Americans will see you as white.