Dead

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Dead

Post by woodchip »

Gongrats TC, I see you indeed killed E&C... but then this is what you wanted as you're too lazy to actually be a moderator. You have no concept of how to get people to post other than dim insipid posts and certainly no idea how to reign in the name callers. And yes, now I am gloating but I doubt you actually know the difference between between gloating and ridicule.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Dead

Post by TigerRaptor »

Oh look! The circus is in town. Drop dead already you damn evil clown bastard.

Krom please ban this shitty clown already.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Get lost. This place is so much nicer without E&C noise.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Quiet because we don't have to read woodchip's brain poisoned verbal diarrhea anymore, so nothing of value was lost.
TRUEpiiiicness
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by TRUEpiiiicness »

To be fair most of the descent related stuff is on the few discord servers. I believe there are no politics channels, so everyone actually likes each other
Currently working on Descent: The Countdown Level 22 (Ogep'rgs) (Geometry)
Descent: The Countdown
Normal levels done 21/27
Secret levels done 2/3
Next level to be done: Level 23 (IO Sulphur Refinery)
The grand collection (Only after Descent: The Countdown)
??? ?/?
??? ?/?
Note
Any levels I make are free to use (even redesign) and include in any mission set. Just pm me if you going to do so.

Descent levels be like
Ah yes
Enslaved squares
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I didn't kill it, you did. You want to discuss politics, that's fine, discuss. I'm game and don't wish to silence you. But keep it civil. All I've ever done is delete your insipid name calling and foul mouth. And you haven't been singled out by me. Jeff250 has done some serious deleting too. But I guess since your "Great Leader" has as potty of a mouth as you do, I'm not surprised you can't offer intelligent arguments and reasoning.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

woodchip wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:42 am Gongrats TC, I see you indeed killed E&C... but then this is what you wanted as you're too lazy to actually be a moderator. You have no concept of how to get people to post other than dim insipid posts and certainly no idea how to reign in the name callers. And yes, now I am gloating but I doubt you actually know the difference between between gloating and ridicule.
If it were up to me, you would have been banned a long time ago.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Oh no, we don't have to listen to your boomer brainrot every day. Whatever shall we do?
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

★■◆● off and don't come back, you tongue flailing case of herpes.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

No offense to any of you on this fine message board I've been reading on and off for 25 years (wow). But none of you have swayed my actual vote in any election in that time. So you can call me a gumcuzzling liberal or a fascist gun nut all you want on the internet but all that really matters is who I vote for and I'm not sure that matters either. :huh:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Well, it matters this time because it's now the difference between living your life the way you want; even being a cumguzzing slut, or not being able to vote any longer and being subjected to genital and purity checks if people like woodchip get in again.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Purity checks? I thought Woodchip was a character that the guy who owns the DBB made up. Like, I'm the only real person and the DBB is only here for me and the guy who owns the DBB just puts out chatbots that take on roles like the Village People. Like Ferno is the Kooky pothead bot who flies kites and Woodchip is the bot who drinks 3 pots of coffee driving around a beige 1978 pickup truck with metal woodpaneling listening to AM wingnut radio and it slowly seeps into his mind like the hypnotic dinging of slot machines. And the guy who owns the DBB just designed these bots for my personal entertainment.
Attachments
Image 5-27-24 at 3.04 AM.jpeg
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I'd like to know why he's got the title of DBB Benefactor.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

At one point there were some donations to keep the hosting going, he donated and got the title.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

It's pretty toxic here. Between the semi-racist hot takes and Ferno's casual misogyny there's not much for a causal to contirube. New communities are as simple as saying good morning and everyone saying good morning back with cups of coffee. And this place is about a far from that, where it drawn on a spectrum. To defend woodchip, watching you all fight was worth it. Midget wrestling the bb version.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Funny... We seem to get along with each other for the most part, except for a few people.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I agree, few
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

No matter the community, there will always be some level of discord. But when a topic like this is posted with the intention of instigating. This backlash should come as no surprise. 

Anyhoo. Purple monkey dishwasher.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Given that MAGA people are pretty much the biggest ignorant conceited assholes on the planet, it's no surprise. This is how a few deranged MAGA disciples treated a British tourist in New York outside the courthouse where they were crying over Trump finally being convicted of a felony. Boo hoo. What I find kind of funny is that they deride the King and Queen of England, but sure as hell want The Orange Maggot to be king of the U.S. forever. :roll:

Oh and woody, I didn't bother to clean up the name calling directed towards you this time. Maybe Jeff250 will find the time. People gotta vent. :|

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

What's hilarious about the trial is it was people like woodchip that found him guilty on every single count. Even the guy who reads Crazy Fail and Truth Social.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

They were interviewing people in Texas and apparently it's changing people's minds about Trump, saying they're not going to vote for him now. Obviously it's not many people, but it's funny because they needed a trial to understand he broke the law, never-mind the decade of the news showing them he's been braking the law. Dude was literally caught asking people to conjure up votes just the prior election in a phone call to Georgia officials. But that was was okay to these people for some reason...
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:17 pm I didn't kill it, you did. You want to discuss politics, that's fine, discuss. I'm game and don't wish to silence you. But keep it civil. All I've ever done is delete your insipid name calling and foul mouth. And you haven't been singled out by me. Jeff250 has done some serious deleting too. But I guess since your "Great Leader" has as potty of a mouth as you do, I'm not surprised you can't offer intelligent arguments and reasoning.
How about you do your job and keep everyone else civil and clean up their foul mouths?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Jeff250 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:52 pm
woodchip wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:42 am Gongrats TC, I see you indeed killed E&C... but then this is what you wanted as you're too lazy to actually be a moderator. You have no concept of how to get people to post other than dim insipid posts and certainly no idea how to reign in the name callers. And yes, now I am gloating but I doubt you actually know the difference between between gloating and ridicule.
If it were up to me, you would have been banned a long time ago.
Other than Kroms AI thread, you last posted here in April of 23. At least TC is here regularly and we know who she is.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 3:47 pm Given that MAGA people are pretty much the biggest ignorant conceited assholes on the planet, it's no surprise. This is how a few deranged MAGA disciples treated a British tourist in New York outside the courthouse where they were crying over Trump finally being convicted of a felony. Boo hoo. What I find kind of funny is that they deride the King and Queen of England, but sure as hell want The Orange Maggot to be king of the U.S. forever. :roll:

Oh and woody, I didn't bother to clean up the name calling directed towards you this time. Maybe Jeff250 will find the time. People gotta vent. :|

So when somebody else does it to me, it is venting. When I tell you to do something you get all boo hoo'y and edit it.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Isaac wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:26 pm They were interviewing people in Texas and apparently it's changing people's minds about Trump, saying they're not going to vote for him now. Obviously it's not many people, but it's funny because they needed a trial to understand he broke the law, never-mind the decade of the news showing them he's been braking the law. Dude was literally caught asking people to conjure up votes just the prior election in a phone call to Georgia officials. But that was was okay to these people for some reason...
What law did Trump break?

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Alan Dershowitz would not agree with you: Dershowitz said he was unclear what exactly the crimes Trump was convicted of were.

"I still don’t know what he was convicted of," he said. "Was he convicted of intent to cheat on his taxes two years later, although he didn’t take it as a deduction? Was he convicted of defrauding voters, who obviously knew that he was a sexual scoundrel?"
"Was he convicted of seeking to make an illegal campaign contribution, although the contribution didn’t have to be listed until after the election?" Dershowitz asked.

"I have never seen a case where, even after the verdict came down, we don’t know what he was convicted of," Dershowitz continued. "No one in history — in history — has ever been convicted of failing to disclose hush money payments paid to somebody."

"Why would anybody pay hush money if they had to disclose it?" he asked. "This is a case where the prosecutor simply decided to get Trump."

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

woodchip wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:08 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:17 pm I didn't kill it, you did. You want to discuss politics, that's fine, discuss. I'm game and don't wish to silence you. But keep it civil. All I've ever done is delete your insipid name calling and foul mouth. And you haven't been singled out by me. Jeff250 has done some serious deleting too. But I guess since your "Great Leader" has as potty of a mouth as you do, I'm not surprised you can't offer intelligent arguments and reasoning.
How about you do your job and keep everyone else civil and clean up their foul mouths?
This place was civil until you showed up again. Go find another hobby since you're this bored in life.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:08 am
Yours happened to be the foulest of all. Top Gun's mouth ranks up there with yours too. He's also been censored when it got bad, so don't play that favoritism card. Besides, Jeff250 has censored a couple of other members for stuff as bad or worse as yours too, so you aren't being singled out. But you know, stuff flies around here like ★■◆● in a fan, so if I were fully aggressive about it, there'd be no comments left at all. Frankly, I'm getting old and tired, so Jeff250 can do some cleanup if he sees fit from now on.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Look at it this way for felonies, Trump is now a convicted felon. He was found found guilty on 34 counts in a federal court of law by a jury that was selected by both the prosecution and the defense. That means Trump's defense lawyers found nothing untowards with any of the jury members they questioned and approved, so yes, he was convicted in a court of law properly as would be any other citizen in this country. Trump is not a God above the law exempt from any crimes he's committed, no matter who much he bitches about it.

None of the other trials have started so I can't comment on his guilt one way or another. However, if I where to be questioned as part of a Trump jury pool, I'd get kicked off any jury because I'm biased and would state that openly. Trump is nothing but a power hungry egomaniac and a scam artist who's never had to pay the consequences of his bad actions his entire life and I firmly believe he's guilty of just about everything he's charged with. I mean the bastard even cheats at golf because no one calls him out on it.

The Florida judge in his Mar a Lago mishandling of secret documents case keeps pushing the trail out further and further and is now apparently willing to allow right wing activists to add their "opinions" in a court of law, which is normally NOT allowed, and create a political circus. Opinions aren't facts and neither is anything that comes out of his pie hole. I also see no allowance for any left wing activists to voice their "opinions" in her courtroom either, so she's clearly biased and favoring her cult leader. She also happens to be a Trump appointed judge who is now violating professional court protocol and the rule of law.

As for Hunter, all the Republicans have tried to nail him with is a felony gun charge. So far, they might actually succeed because there's evidence he's guilty as hell. Good. However, the laptop stuff has not gotten anywhere in all the numerous congressional hearings. If there were provable facts about the stuff on his laptop, they would've nailed him by now. So far, nothing but rhetoric and tongue wagging.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Lol, same day "Hunter Biden's laptop is proof of a crime!" and "34 Felony Convictions but what crime?".

You could just, you know, read the Trump indictment or the jury instructions if you are curious. But of course you aren't lol.

Fake news, corrupt judge, lawfare, lol. Cry me some more delicious tears.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:31 am Look at it this way for felonies, Trump is now a convicted felon. He was found found guilty on 34 counts in a federal court of law by a jury that was selected by both the prosecution and the defense. That means Trump's defense lawyers found nothing untowards with any of the jury members they questioned and approved, so yes, he was convicted in a court of law properly as would be any other citizen in this country. Trump is not a God above the law exempt from any crimes he's committed, no matter who much he bitches about it.

None of the other trials have started so I can't comment on his guilt one way or another. However, if I where to be questioned as part of a Trump jury pool, I'd get kicked off any jury because I'm biased and would state that openly. Trump is nothing but a power hungry egomaniac and a scam artist who's never had to pay the consequences of his bad actions his entire life and I firmly believe he's guilty of just about everything he's charged with. I mean the bastard even cheats at golf because no one calls him out on it.

The Florida judge in his Mar a Lago mishandling of secret documents case keeps pushing the trail out further and further and is now apparently willing to allow right wing activists to add their "opinions" in a court of law, which is normally NOT allowed, and create a political circus. Opinions aren't facts and neither is anything that comes out of his pie hole. I also see no allowance for any left wing activists to voice their "opinions" in her courtroom either, so she's clearly biased and favoring her cult leader. She also happens to be a Trump appointed judge who is now violating professional court protocol and the rule of law.

As for Hunter, all the Republicans have tried to nail him with is a felony gun charge. So far, they might actually succeed because there's evidence he's guilty as hell. Good. However, the laptop stuff has not gotten anywhere in all the numerous congressional hearings. If there were provable facts about the stuff on his laptop, they would've nailed him by now. So far, nothing but rhetoric and tongue wagging.
First Trump's trial was not heard in a federal court (more fake news) but in a New York state court
". If there were provable facts about the stuff on his laptop, they would've nailed him by now. So far, nothing but rhetoric and tongue wagging" Why is that? Congressional hearing testimony does no have the weight of being under oath in a court room. Now that the FBI has testified the laptop is real, lets see what is made of it.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:43 am Lol, same day "Hunter Biden's laptop is proof of a crime!" and "34 Felony Convictions but what crime?".

You could just, you know, read the Trump indictment or the jury instructions if you are curious. But of course you aren't lol.

Fake news, corrupt judge, lawfare, lol. Cry me some more delicious tears.
And if you were curious you'd see the fake conviction only helped trump: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... s-BB1noRSI

Also it is interesting that Trump immediately gained 50 million following his conviction. Sound like he is losing votes?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

State court. Boo hoo. My mistake and it's my fault, not the "liberal news". He still got charged with 34 felony counts under New York law.
CBS News wrote:Under New York State law, falsification of business records is a crime when the records are altered with an intent to defraud. To be charged as a felony, prosecutors must also show that the offender intended to "commit another crime" or "aid or conceal" another crime when falsifying records.

In Trump's case, prosecutors said that other crime was a violation of a New York election law that makes it illegal for "any two or more persons" to "conspire to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means," as Justice Juan Merchan explained in his instructions to the jury."
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I like how we're 34 posts in on why E&C is dead.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trumps followers are just like him. They can't keep their mouths shut for very long. Its against their religion. :P

Meanwhile, the swing and suburban women voters of this country dislike the pussy grabber even more since the verdict.

https://www.vox.com/politics/354234/tru ... lls-voters
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:08 am How about you do your job and keep everyone else civil and clean up their foul mouths?
Y'know, anyone with even basic cognitive functions would have figured out years ago that no one here can stand them and that everyone wanted their ass gone. But you're too much of a dumbass to take the hint, aren't you? Or do you take some sort of freaky masochistic pleasure in constantly being everyone's whipping boy? Either way, do us all a favor and get the hell out for good.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:03 pm State court. Boo hoo. My mistake and it's my fault, not the "liberal news". He still got charged with 34 felony counts under New York law.
CBS News wrote:Under New York State law, falsification of business records is a crime when the records are altered with an intent to defraud. To be charged as a felony, prosecutors must also show that the offender intended to "commit another crime" or "aid or conceal" another crime when falsifying records.

In Trump's case, prosecutors said that other crime was a violation of a New York election law that makes it illegal for "any two or more persons" to "conspire to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means," as Justice Juan Merchan explained in his instructions to the jury."
Funny how they saw a need to bring this up 7 years after it happened.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Do you understand the the wheels of our prosecutorial system are slow and sometimes it takes years to investigate someone before anyone is brought to trial? Or have you been listening to the flapping gums of Trump? I've also noticed that the Florida judge overseeing the government's mishandling of secret documents case is stringing things out, all in order to have the trail start up AFTER the November election, obviously a butt kissing favor to ex-President Heir Pumpkinhead. So why are you bitching? He's getting his wish granted via judicial malfeasance, a wish most of us citizens would not have granted to us in a million years.

I'm surprised you're not here gloating that Crackhead Hunter was just convicted on all 3 counts in HIS trial. Good. I hope he goes to prison and daddy Biden lets him rot in there, AS HE SHOULD, little scumbag. I can guarantee you though, that if one of Trump's sons were to be convicted of a similar drug related gun charge, that Trump would pardon him asap if he got back in office as president, the jackass hypocrite.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/11/politics ... index.html
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:50 pm
woodchip wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:08 am How about you do your job and keep everyone else civil and clean up their foul mouths?
Y'know, anyone with even basic cognitive functions would have figured out years ago that no one here can stand them and that everyone wanted their ass gone. But you're too much of a dumbass to take the hint, aren't you? Or do you take some sort of freaky masochistic pleasure in constantly being everyone's whipping boy? Either way, do us all a favor and get the hell out for good.
Here's a better thought, why don't you take your fake intelligence and leave instead.